final boss
Anti-nihilism / whitepiller
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2026
- Posts
- 256
- Reputation
- 170
Hey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Believe me dude I just saw it this morning at the park
Hey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .
Are you with himTALES FROM THE DREAMS OF A CUCK
Nope but this is not good ragebait use something believableAre you with him![]()
He fall for the rage bait !!!!i dont even know who you are, i guess dirty shitskin incels have nothing better to do than cope on a INCEL FORUM
Shit had nothing to do with iq , ur paranoid lmaothis is false but even if it were true, exception does not disprove the rule. not understanding this is a sign of low iq.
U just copemaxxing buddy boyolow iq makes sense for you shitskins because of all the inbreeding and islamic indoctrination u guys do.
try hard
i almost feel sorry for you. the one thats coping is u. "but there are SOME whites who are also part of our SHITTY RELIGION"Shit had nothing to do with iq , ur paranoid lmao
U just copemaxxing buddy boyo, religion is not race even Moroccans and East Europe are Muslims and white lmao. Ur the real low iw at this point.
Go watch zionism propaganda copium so u can calm down. JFL![]()
I don't have any problems dude hahaha , critique anytime you want , and I don't defend nobody, I know the fact that u are also brown (shitskin or whatever) Asian who worship white people , u have " inferior complex ".and when people critique ur shithole culture and religion u call it ragebait
im east asian lmao, im actually paler than a lot of white people i know.I don't have any problems dude hahaha , critique anytime you want , and I don't defend nobody, I know the fact that u are also brown (shitskin or whatever) Asian who worship white people , u have " inferior complex ".
We both know that
what i find more comical is the lengths u shitskins will go to try to cope with being physically and mentally inferior. not to mention being the laughing stock of the worldI don't have any problems dude hahaha , critique anytime you want , and I don't defend nobody, I know the fact that u are also brown (shitskin or whatever) Asian who worship white people , u have " inferior complex ".
We both know that
I feel sorry for you , I can't argue more than that, what all u said is wrong , but I'm cool , but anyway, I'm happy that someone fall for the rage bait , go and turn on ur TV and start worshipping the zionism propaganda hehehewhat i find more comical is the lengths u shitskins will go to try to cope with being physically and mentally inferior. not to mention being the laughing stock of the world
ur just another one of those muslim shitskins who are fucking drones, every muslim shitskin i see are just the same as u.I feel sorry for you , I can't argue more than that, what all u said is wrong , but I'm cool , but anyway, I'm happy that someone fall for the rage bait , go and turn on ur TV and start worshipping the zionism propaganda hehehe![]()

I have no personal problem with himHe’s frying your ass![]()
i saw your mother kissing my huge penisHey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .
Hey @RICEascension I just saw a brown ( shitskin as you call it ) guy kissing a stacy white girl today believe me .
@incomplete
good "troll"I have no personal problem with him, I just saw post of him hating on people with different skins , and that guy sound a little bit paranoid , do i start trolling him . Bro I'm good with everyone and nothing forcing at me
who is this niggerthis is false but even if it were true, exception does not disprove the rule. not understanding this is a sign of low iq.
low iq makes sense for you shitskins because of all the inbreeding and islamic indoctrination u guys do.
try harder
I didn't say anything dudegood "troll"
all u did was make shitskin people sound more retarded
Calm down dude i just joking wtfur the equivalent of jeets on this forum spamming "indians have the highest smv" under every fucking thread.
No one takes u serious, they don't respond because they think ur retarded

A fishwho is this nigger
I just got a little bit excited
It isYo thats lowkey brutal ngl![]()

Niggers nowadays can't even ragebait
@final boss rn after failing racebait and getting cucked@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
He’s frying your ass![]()
@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
Nothing serious , everyone have a bad day , and this shit have nothing to do with religion, my parents never forcing me
Yep, nothing serious. Just another white superior gentleman who put you in your placeNothing serious , everyone have a bad day , and this shit have nothing to do with religion, my parents never forcing me![]()
That's not explain a lot , and I'm white sub8 , I'm sorry to tell you this surprise@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
He is notYep, nothing serious. Just another white superior gentleman who put you in your place

Man ,he isHe is not, and maybe you with him to , putting people on pedestal like him
![]()