I'm bored , im gonna troll a racist lol

That's not explain a lot , and I'm white sub8 , I'm sorry to tell you this surprise :lul: , everyone have a bad day , and guess what , my parents never forcing me religion , u talking like u are the one who chose he's spawnpoint lmao
sure buddy, ur on a INCEL FORUM do i need to remind u.
"but im white and good looking" i def believe you bro, ur just a suicidal shitskin sub5 who copes on a incel forum and is a coward in real life. just end it and hope islam is wrong and reincarnation does exist
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
And I am black, but he is 100% right
Damn...... sorry dude , I think I'm right , I'm not gonna argue more , the mentalpill is true , keep worshipping people everything is clear here .
 
Damn...... sorry dude , I think I'm right , I'm not gonna argue more , the mentalpill is true , keep worshipping people everything is clear here .
@final boss wrote "I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it ....." on one of his threads
ngl, this explains alot, you are a shitskin sub5 who was forced into a pedo religion(islam) and feels so unlucky that you are contemplating suicide
Man, you failed as well. Accept it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RICEascension
sure buddy, ur on a INCEL FORUM do i need to remind u.
"but im white and good looking" i def believe you bro, ur just a suicidal shitskin sub5 who copes on a incel forum and is a coward in real life. just end it and hope islam is wrong and reincarnation does exist
Yeah yeah , u right whatever u said , the only inkwell is u here , but its okay , I'm on this forum cuz I like it nothing special , I'm just trolling and shitposting after all , If u didn't like it.... go to Muslims hometown and go Mass shooting I have no problem with it , have a good day :)
 
Yeah yeah , u right whatever u said , the only inkwell is u here , but its okay , I'm on this forum cuz I like it nothing special , I'm just trolling and shitposting after all , If u didn't like it.... go to Muslims hometown and go Mass shooting I have no problem with it , have a good day :)
do u hear yourself?
im on a incel forum "cuz i like it nothing special" genuinely u might be the most retarded user here
 
  • +1
Reactions: final boss and sasha108

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
2
Views
25
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
73
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
the zodiac
Replies
7
Views
52
the zodiac
the zodiac
ESR
Replies
17
Views
111
J B C
J B C
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
35
Views
175
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top