I'm bout ot bulk

Ziaoni

Ziaoni

Hoes love my bones
After doing some gymceling Research I came to the conclusion that I can be at 78kg 177cm without looking like a coping gymcel

@Clavicular is at 25 BMI so I'll try to get to that standard

Do I need to roidcel for this?

I'm doing this for shits and giggles so I can powershit and reach 2/3/4/5

Which foods should I eat, kebabs are starting to get really expensive in Smrdigrad

wtf does that mean ?

After doing some gymceling Research I came to the conclusion that I can be at 78kg 177cm without looking like a coping gymcel

Which foods should I eat, kebabs are starting to get really expensive in Smrdigrad
25bmi isn't even crazy btw, I've seen people with 28bmi who are natural, I think u should just use 50mg of proviron and mk 10mg a day, you'll get huge brother, if u want to u can pm me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and Ziaoni
25bmi isn't even crazy btw, I've seen people with 28bmi who are natural, I think u should just use 50mg of proviron and mk 10mg a day, you'll get huge brother, if u want to u can pm me
I don't have money for roofs anyway

you do not need roids to gain 7kgs jfl you can lean bulk but it could take a while or dirty bulk. I eat 3500 cals a day on dirty bulk but id eat 2900 on a clean. also consume less carbs on clean bulk

you do not need roids to gain 7kgs jfl you can lean bulk but it could take a while or dirty bulk. I eat 3500 cals a day on dirty bulk but id eat 2900 on a clean. also consume less carbs on clean bulk
Depends what carbs, rice and potato generally don't bloat you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back