I’m calling for unity, nothing more

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
During the time I was gone, this forum was in chaos. The whole tribe beef destabilized everything. Good users got banned. The tribe is now beaten up and bruised.

brothers you’re better than this. WE’RE better than this. this site is one of the homes of the blackpill, we’re all high IQ. We don’t need to engage in petty beef amongst ourselves. We have bigger things to worry about.

One of those bigger things is the .co invasion. .co users have infiltrated this site and destroyed its quality. They post shit thread after shit thread. garbage comment after garbage comment. We need to stop them.

However, we can only stop them if there’s UNION amongst us. Let’s drop all the needless beefs. Let’s give apologies where they’re due and move on. Let’s save this site from the brink of downfall. Because if we don’t, this site won’t fare any better than lookism.net

@currycel123
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Blitz
@Aesthetic
@TRUE_CEL
@OOGABOOGA
@Dogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Aesthetic, Blitz and 9 others
repost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
as the CEO of the tribe, the senate, mcmg and the secret society i approve this thread

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Kingkellz, BigBoy and 4 others
lmao this is some next level gangbanger shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel

• Love it
Reactions: Ruby
Good speech, The solution is to ban users who keep talking about their girlfriend or oneits, These are the lowest iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic, Golden Glass, BigBoy and 2 others
yay ur back now @Pietrosiek needs to reutrn

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MogTheMogger, turkproducer and 1 other person
drop dead
run up we pop lead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Good speech, The solution is to ban users who keep talking about their girlfriend or oneits, These are the lowest iq
It's the only place i have to talk while being realistic. Stfu

=======≠===========

how can you all recognize when someone is coming from that website. Im clueless lol. Who are they?

@Blackout.xl beefs are a good thing, because they prevent this place from turning into a circlejerk-ridden forum.

i agree, we need unity and high quality shitpost and thread among ourselves, we need to keep down .co fags and normies. or the forum will be over.

This is bullshit. I'm a lone wolf, I don't need unity.

Fuck unity, fuck you @Blackout.xl and everyone itt.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
This is bullshit. I'm a lone wolf, I don't need unity.

Fuck unity, fuck you @Blackout.xl and everyone itt.
I don’t want to give you a verbal lashing but you’re forcing my hand

@CopeAndRope please come back

During the time I was gone, this forum was in chaos. The whole tribe beef destabilized everything. Good users got banned. The tribe is now beaten up and bruised.

brothers you’re better than this. WE’RE better than this. this site is one of the homes of the blackpill, we’re all high IQ. We don’t need to engage in petty beef amongst ourselves. We have bigger things to worry about.

One of those bigger things is the .co invasion. .co users have infiltrated this site and destroyed its quality. They post shit thread after shit thread. garbage comment after garbage comment. We need to stop them.

However, we can only stop them if there’s UNION amongst us. Let’s drop all the needless beefs. Let’s give apologies where they’re due and move on. Let’s save this site from the brink of downfall. Because if we don’t, this site won’t fare any better than lookism.net

@currycel123
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Blitz
@Aesthetic
@TRUE_CEL
@OOGABOOGA
@Dogs
slow-clap-gif.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Welcome back brother. We missed you.

• Love it