Im chad in Bolivia

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I giga heightmog, i can slay beckies whenever I want, i have fair colores skin Brown hair and chadlite face yesterday it was tutorial mode at the bar i fucked 1 mtb brazilian bitch and kissed another one in front of her like it was nothing. Foids here are ugly tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 2 others
I giga heightmog, i can slay beckies whenever I want, i have fair colores skin Brown hair and chadlite face yesterday it was tutorial mode at the bar i fucked 1 mtb brazilian bitch and kissed another one in front of her like it was nothing. Foids here are ugly tho
Heightmog = would slay

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Willmogulater
Yeah but bolivia is a fifth world shithole. You need to expand your market. Escape from it, bozo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I give you permission to fuck my women

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ConfusedBolivian
But females ugly in Bolivia. This how I swiped them middle-aged (18-22yo) there:
left 3955
right 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 51465
But females ugly in Bolivia. This how I swiped them middle-aged (18-22yo) there:
left 3955
right 0
At least they got that latina high estrogen big ass bug titties

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I often forget that this forum is diverse. Sometimes we are speaking to Dalits roaming around the Ganges and other times we are speaking to red skinned leprechauns in Bolivia.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I often forget that this forum is diverse. Sometimes we are speaking to Dalits roaming around the Ganges and other times we are speaking to red skinned leprechauns in Bolivia.
Im not short tho

Yeah but bolivia is a fifth world shithole. You need to expand your market. Escape from it, bozo.
India is third fourth or fifth? Already cleaned up all the dravidians here

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel