I’m chad irl you fucking bitches rating me mtn because lens distortion fucked me I would love to see you all without frauding and in motion

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
I bet I mog u all in fact u might be attracted to me if u see me irl and in motion but I wouldn’t give u a chance (unless ur a htn twink) anyways you bitches calling me curry even tho i literally have white skin , u hate on Indians but they mog u to death especially Bollywood actors I know @BrahminBoss mogs 90% of u ,due to being a chadlite with insane chad potential and height Indians are smarter and generally better people afghani people are literally the nicest people in Germany while Germans are rude and ugly all afghanis I see have warrior skulls and hunter eyes including pakis except for the cuck hamza living in the uk with no sunlight and happiness he’s bound to look like shit while muh Aryan genes are adapted to be in the sun

IMG 5989

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Clown Show, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Lolling hard

• +1
Reactions: greywind and fuxkdakikez
pics or it didn’t happen

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Mace1
Let us see chad

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
shut up curry

I bet I mog u all in fact u might be attracted to me if u see me irl and in motion but I wouldn’t give u a chance (unless ur a htn twink) anyways you bitches calling me curry even tho i literally have white skin , u hate on Indians but they mog u to death especially Bollywood actors I know @BrahminBoss mogs 90% of u ,due to being a chadlite with insane chad potential and height Indians are smarter and generally better people afghani people are literally the nicest people in Germany while Germans are rude and ugly all afghanis I see have warrior skulls and hunter eyes including pakis except for the cuck hamza living in the uk with no sunlight and happiness he’s bound to look like shit while muh Aryan genes are adapted to be in the sun
bros mad hes mid