i'm convinced life is a simulation

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
life is a simulation, this life is too meaningless to actually be real jfl.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, R@m@, Deleted member 6095 and 6 others
idc tbh. I just do whatever floats my boat.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, recessed and Deleted member 7863
It probably is, it just doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 2506, Copeful and 2 others
Why does it need meaning? Meaning is a human construct. If there is a world outside of consciousness there is no meaning.

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox and ReverseNorwoodPill
Why does it need meaning? Meaning is a human construct if there is a world outside of consciousness there is no meaning.
because everything else inside this reality has reason and meaning. you have hunger for a reason, you get horny for a reason. the human race has evolved to be the way it is today for a reason, etc.

What happens after you die ?

Chico and Gandy appear right before your eyes and tell you that all this shit was just a test : Congrats, by dying as a virgin you end up with one of the best status in the afterlife.

As you unbelievingly stare at them mouth wide open, they take of their skin masks and you realize Chico and Gandy now look like subhuman recessed incels. They start to explain that the more you slayed during your earthly life, the uglier you are in heaven thus giving you and your 3 psl face an incredible edge over former Chads who currently look like soymaxxed cucks.

As you start walking with them, hordes of topless Stacies start to mob you like Chico at Balmain fashion show.
Chico smiles at you displaying his crooked yellow teeth and says : "Here you go kiddo. Have a nice slay."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dr SmalCox, owlofathena and 12 others
I am pretty sure it is too

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
life is a simulation, this life is too meaningless to actually be real jfl.
That’s exactly why it has to be real
You think anyone who could simulate this would be so low iq /amoral to make this simulation so meaningless? Jfl
Only cope is hope for some form of afterlife

That’s exactly why it has to be real
You think anyone who could simulate this would be so low iq /amoral to make this simulation so meaningless? Jfl
Only cope is hope for some form of afterlife
wrong boyo, the reason it is so meaningless is probably because there is too much meaning outside this simulation, in the real world. that's why we have games, to escape this reality and in the games we can do whatever we want

Inba some1 bred incels in a sims maker, and chads
wrong boyo, the reason it is so meaningless is probably because there is too much meaning outside this simulation, in the real world. that's why we have games, to escape this reality and in the games we can do whatever we want
the metaphysical (your imprisoned mind) is the meaningful and perhaps transcends the death of its carrier

great then we can all rope we have nothing to lose
You can look at it like that? But why not go the opposite direction and hedonism maxx?

Why does it need meaning? Meaning is a human construct. If there is a world outside of consciousness there is no meaning.
You’re right

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Life: Simulates me :p😏

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
don't know, don't care, I'm gonna fulfill my biological needs anyways

honestly we will never know

there has to be an eternal cause, what was before the big bang, what was before that? etc. it doesn't make sense

there's some higher power we will never grasp, we are 3d and the power is 4d, just as 2d (but not really) bacteria cannot comprehend what we see, the universe is perceived through our senses, we could be deceived as we speak and be in some matrix shit, see plato's allegory of the cave.

all you can do is live a fulfilling life, raise good children, and add all the experience and talent you have into the collective human information colossus before you die.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 8846
because everything else inside this reality has reason and meaning. you have hunger for a reason, you get horny for a reason. the human race has evolved to be the way it is today for a reason, etc.
thats not the definition of meaning

@blkpillpres

I already have to deal with idiots on one forum, I'm not really bothering with this one lol, I'm here for the Success (moneymaxxing) subforum

I already have to deal with idiots on one forum, I'm not really bothering with this one lol, I'm here for the Success (moneymaxxing) subforum
Ever considered face surgeries or height surgeries?

Ever considered face surgeries or height surgeries?

Going through all the trouble of wealthmaxxing, to then carving myself up to improve my looks, so I can throw my hat back into the ring and play a rigged game (of gamble for pussy)

Is as retarded as working my way through a masters degree involving statistics and probability, solely so I can apply that knowledge to play lottery games

This is why I think looksmaxxing as an incel (especially via surgeries is idiotic and extremely ironic)

After wealthmaxxing I will have money enough to outright own women (if I'm in the right country), why the fuck would be so restricted by my ego, to double down on this shitty rigged game, and go back to playing

Once you are rich you already beat the system, when you go back to chasing women, that's you OPTING BACK INTO THE SYSTEM

• Woah
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Going through all the trouble of wealthmaxxing, to then carving myself up to improve my looks, so I can throw my hat back into the ring and play a rigged game (of gamble for pussy)

Is as retarded as working my way through a masters degree involving statistics and probability, solely so I can apply that knowledge to play lottery games

This is why I think looksmaxxing as an incel (especially via surgeries is idiotic and extremely ironic)

After wealthmaxxing I will have money enough to outright own women (if I'm in the right country), why the fuck would be so restricted by my ego, to double down on this shitty rigged game, and go back to playing

Once you are rich you already beat the system, when you go back to chasing women, that's you OPTING BACK INTO THE SYSTEM
I see your point of removing your self from the rigged game, but being goodlooking makes it easier for you gain wealth. Blackpill101 is everyone gives you better opportunities if you are gl. But yeah it pretty pointless if you are a complete abomination looks wise.

being goodlooking makes it easier for you gain wealth. Blackpill101 is everyone gives you better opportunities if you are gl.

Overhyped meme, only matters if you literally look disgusting and repulsive (defects), not if you are "unattractive", and even then that only matters if you do "in person sales/deals" rather than "online sales/deals"

The moneymaxxing I'm working on doesn't require that I ever meet anyone in person

Remember were talking about moneymaxxing, not "working your way up the company ladder", looks definitely matters there, but if you are doing stuff like trading, affiliate marketing, etc, your looks never matters as your cash flow has nothing to do with your looks

We live in an era that if you just take a bit of time to research you can get ahead in life, and you don't have to convince anyone in person of anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Nah, western society today is just a godless and degenerate mess today. People have no meaning in life anymore

idc tbh. I just do whatever floats my boat.
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite