I'm developing an unhealthy obsession with a chad that bullied me

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Last year i found out that the Chad that bullied me in middle school has started a youtube channel where he does some vlogging and reviews random stuff and for the past few months, during breakfast, I immediately go to his YouTube page to check for a new video. If he has a new one, I will watch it while eating my breakfast. If not, I will scour his backlog until I find one that I haven't seen. I cannot eat my breakfast without him. He is completely and utterly captivating. Most of all, I think that I love his childlike worldview and his ability to be happy despite being "abnormal." I really wish that I could be like him. He has that rare potential for eternal youth and that is what I hope to achieve within myself. He is an inspiration.

Help me @Boss @Pendejo @galego123 @FailedNormieManlet @ascension @RabidRosaries @currylightskin @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 8 others
Paithyakara

dont mention me again

I kinda relate but for people I knew when I was young, stalking my old teachers, random people I knew, creating made up scenarios and looking at their pictures and/or videos for hours on end till I annoy myself with how much I do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Curry Suicide
I kinda relate but for people I knew when I was young, stalking my old teachers, random people I knew, creating made up scenarios and looking at their pictures and/or videos for hours on end till I annoy myself with how much I do it
It can be brutal sometimes when they have come far in life and I'm still a khhv loser

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
@subhuman incel kinda similar to our relationship init

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
Foid brain in action

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Curry Suicide