I'm falling for this girl already...

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My profile has been liked by 500+ girls in the last few weeks (I paid approx £100) for this privilege and had to geofraud to several countries. Ive matched back with maybe 150 of them. However only one yes one is a standout match who is actively talking to me on an hourly basis.

I matched with her 4-5 days ago. But already we spoken about kids, her moving to the UK, family, jobs etc. all the important stuff. This isn't a hookup it's marriage. The only problem is she's abroad otherwise I would set up a date the next weekend.
  • She is 5'1 (can put children on HGH)
  • North African. Light skin, light brown eyes.
  • She wears hijab and seems religious. Definitely virgin.
  • I would rate her MTB
  • English is pretty good, speaks French and Arabic
I genuinely want to book a flight to meet her. And if she accepts me for who I am (a curry who is 5'7 instead of 5'9), maybe a bit more autistic than the NT texter, than I swtg I am ready to marry her.

There are more attractive girls than her I've matched with and talking to. But idc. My feelings for her are transcending just her looks. I love her for who she is. She's in my mind all the time now.

Bhais I think I'm close... I've never felt this close ever in my life. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not shitposting like my other post - that 19yo was just farming for simps anyway. I'm 100% serious. I know it's only been 4 days but it feels like I've known her for an eternity 🥹

@JohnDoe @Gengar @Diarrhoea @MaghrebGator @yeeyeeslayer @Crisick

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, ElySioNs, TechnoBoss and 13 others
My profile has been liked by 500+ girls in the last few weeks (I paid approx £100) for this privilege and had to geofraud to several countries. Ive matched back with maybe 150 of them. However only one yes one is a standout match who is actively talking to me on an hourly basis.

I matched with her 4-5 days ago. But already we spoken about kids, her moving to the UK, family, jobs etc. all the important stuff. This isn't a hookup it's marriage. The only problem is she's abroad otherwise I would set up a date the next weekend.
  • I would rate her MTB
I genuinely want to book a flight to meet her. And if she accepts me for who I am (a curry who is 5'7 instead of 5'9), maybe a bit more autistic than the NT texter, than I swtg I am ready to marry her.

There are more attractive girls than her I've matched with and talking to. But idc. My feelings for her are transcending just her looks. I love her for who she is. She's in my mind all the time now.

Bhais I think I'm close... I've never felt this close ever in my life. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not shitposting like my other post - that 19yo was just farming for simps anyway. I'm 100% serious. I know it's only been 4 days but it feels like I've known her for an eternity 🥹

Crazy how strong is the power of the vadge.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar, Mr.Proper, Zelenskyiv and 10 others
5'1 over for your kids.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, lowiqNormie, Sanguinius and 10 others
The LTB you delude yourself into thinking is a MTB? it is what it is b but NGL you deserve better.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, WatermelonLover, Diarrhoea and 2 others
5'1 over for your kids.
Unfortunately true, OP is 5'7 and she's 5'1, same height as my aprents and i'm a 174 manlet. secular if you think 5'7-5'9 is bad now, it will be 10x worse in the next generation when all your kids peers are 6'4 giants.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius, gr34ter, bloomercel and 2 others
Man if you are going to marry then just do it for yourself, the woman and the ummah.

Have a lot of kids, that's all i will ask.

Marrying an above average wageslave (Earning wise, not lookswise) for a moroccan woman is the biggest W unless he is even richer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
Man if you are going to marry then just do it for yourself, the woman and the ummah.

i will be making a thread on arab foids in the UK/west, will be interesting tos ee what you have to say about your fellow women and their ahem behavior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and ascension
Crazy how strong is the power of the vadge.
She's not a vadge. Shea a beautiful soul. I'm not thinking about her sexually. I just want her for who she is.

The LTB you delude yourself into thinking is a MTB? it is what it is b but NGL you deserve better.
Yes it's her. I think you're underrating her. Ofc she isn't HTB, but I think LTB is harsh. But anyway it's clear as day I have a chance with her. I've never felt this close and deep to another girl.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WatermelonLover, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Who the fuck JFL’s this thread, it’s literally a masterpiece and OP is a real hero n’ shit, he’s the closest guy we’ve ever had who’s about to have a success with the female kind.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: descension, bloomercel, WatermelonLover and 4 others
Is she really a virgin if she's on dating apps?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sanguinius, descension, Zelenskyiv and 4 others
She's not a vadge. Shea a beautiful soul. I'm not thinking about her sexually. I just want her for who she is.

Yes it's her. I think you're underrating her. Ofc she isn't HTB, but I think LTB is harsh. But anyway it's clear as day I have a chance with her. I've never felt this close and deep to another girl.
She is a walking/talking vagina bhai....

just kidding she seems sweet but lets be real here, she's LTB man, we've seen MTBs from muzz many times over the past year and i don't think she's it. She has very small/cutish features but LTB imo. Imagine if her skin wasn't white/fair, she'd be fucked. What matters is that you are attracted to her looks and her personality, our opinions don't matter. I have a feeling there is something off about her and you aren't seeing it, for what reason is a foid pretending to be so perfect like this? she must really want that passport

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i will be making a thread on arab foids in the UK/west, will be interesting tos ee what you have to say about your fellow women and their ahem behavior.
I just hope you make judaism enter the equation somehow on the degeneracy part

Don’t have kids then bro don’t make them incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, gribsufer1, JohnDoe and 4 others
Who the fuck JFL’s this thread, it’s literally a masterpiece and OP is a real hero n’ shit, he’s the closest guy we’ve ever had who’s about to have a success with the female kind.
the day OP gets married, we're ALL going to celebrate and post pics of our dungeons

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: descension, SecularIslamist and Crisick
@JohnDoe open a PM with me it doesn't allow me

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I just hope you make judaism enter the equation somehow on the degeneracy part
well kinda and kinda not, you cannot put the entire blame on jewish degenerate brainwashing, it is the foids fault to an extent aswell, will go into detail when i can be bothered to make the thread but need to gather pictures/etc. If i wasn't with family when i'm walking/driving in the city i'd just pull my phone out and take pics to show you arabs what your women are dressed like, shameful! shameful!

Marrying an above average wageslave (Earning wise, not lookswise) for a moroccan woman is the biggest W unless he is even richer.
Honestly I wish she was curry and UK born. But I can't accept brutal situation after a full year of looking with 0 results.

It's a damn shame I had to fraud my location to several countries. I feel embarrassed AF about this. In fact I bet my peers and friends will probably low key look down on me for having to resort to the internet + abroad.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and JohnDoe
Unironically you should just move to where she is rather than bringing her over.

Also at 5’1” she won’t be able to tell you’re height frauding even in heels.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and JohnDoe
Honestly I wish she was curry and UK born. But I can't accept brutal situation after a full year of looking with 0 results.

It's a damn shame I had to fraud my location to several countries. I feel embarrassed AF about this. In fact I bet my peers and friends will probably low key look down on me for having to resort to the internet + abroad.
How good is her English really compared to the average UK born curry foid here?

Unironically you should just move to where she is rather than bringing her over.

There is no future in Morocco. Why do you think she's acting like an angel praying to god OP falls for her and brings her over to the UK?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, bloomercel, got.daim and 1 other person
well kinda and kinda not, you cannot put the entire blame on jewish degenerate brainwashing, it is the foids fault to an extent aswell, will go into detail when i can be bothered to make the thread but need to gather pictures/etc. If i wasn't with family when i'm walking/driving in the city i'd just pull my phone out and take pics to show you arabs what your women are dressed like, shameful! shameful!
I live in one of the most touristic cities in my country and we have way more young people than in the west. I know how they are, you won't open my eyes about anything honestly, i see it everyday especially during summer.

• So Sad
north african woman plays hard af, congrats on finding a easy one.

She is a walking/talking vagina bhai....

just kidding she seems sweet but lets be real here, she's LTB man, we've seen MTBs from muzz many times over the past year and i don't think she's it. She has very small/cutish features but LTB imo. Imagine if her skin wasn't white/fair, she'd be fucked. What matters is that you are attracted to her looks and her personality, our opinions don't matter. I have a feeling there is something off about her and you aren't seeing it, for what reason is a foid pretending to be so perfect like this? she must really want that passport
I mean if browns rate a fairskinned foid as LTB then you know it's bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, got.daim and SecularIslamist
Is she really a virgin if she's on dating apps?
*Marriage app.

She stays at home.

Nah it's Morocco man. Anyway I want Muslims to take over so it's a duty.

How good is her English really compared to the average UK born curry foid here?
Obviously not as good. I'd say her English is as good as my brother's who left school with GCSEs only.

She is educated. Speak french too. She's willing to work. I'm honestly afraid she comes here gets a job she hates, realises I'm a rotter, I can't keep her happy and she regrets it. We'll need to have a kid to seal the seal...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, WatermelonLover and JohnDoe
I live in one of the most touristic cities in my country and we have way more young people than in the west. I know how they are, you won't open my eyes about anything honestly, i see it everyday especially during summer.
Dunno how you north african muslim men can allow your sisters/women in your family to go out dressed like that, curry men in the UK have our women on lock, we don't let them go outside the house without hijab or at the minimum modestly dressed.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I mean if browns rate a fairskinned foid as LTB then you know it's bad.
Well i am a massive simp for fairskinned foids as @SecularIslamist can tell you but i judge fairly not just on that but facial features/harmony/etc, i think she's a strong LTB. Who says you can't have a happy life with a cute/strong LTB virgin wife? you certainly can. Btw stop calling me brown, Pakistanis are Aryans, remember that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, SecularIslamist and St.TikTokcel
*Marriage app.

She stays at home.

Obviously not as good. I'd say her English is as good as my brother's who left school with GCSEs only.

She is educated. Speak french too. She's willing to work. I'm honestly afraid she comes here gets a job she hates, realises I'm a rotter, I can't keep her happy and she regrets it. We'll need to have a kid to seal the seal...
As good as your brothers? BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL :ogre:
Kids are the only reason to mostly ensure she will stick around.

There is no future in Morocco. Why do you think she's acting like an angel praying to god OP falls for her and brings her over to the UK?

You don’t want to date some random woman who just wants a passport. It’s best to just settle down in a foreign country and meet someone there.

I’m not sure if OP is standardscel or incel though. There are plenty of Bengali women in the UK so he shouldn’t be an incel most likely.

Dunno how you north african muslim men can allow your sisters/women in your family to go out dressed like that, curry men in the UK have our women on lock, we don't let them go outside the house without hijab or at the minimum modestly dressed.
It's not that bad man. You're focusing too much on the secular ones. I see lots of those types in Muzz and at least they're consistent.
Like I said before hoejabis are rare. If these girls wear the hijab they know it comes with the full package of modesty not a tokenistic fashionista statement to Islam.

@MaghrebGator

It's not that bad man. You're focusing too much on the secular ones. I see lots of those types in Muzz and at least they're consistent.
Like I said before hoejabis are rare. If these girls wear the hijab they know it comes with the full package of modesty not a tokenistic fashionista statement to Islam.

@MaghrebGator
But that's the problem, they don't wear hijab at all, literally just a scarf and western tight clothing. 90% of arab foids dress like this, it's just so weird.

To be honest is just mainly Morocco and Tunisia, and in lesser degree Algeria because the states promote it with all means possible (Like in the most smaller things like giving more money to ads if the women don'twear hijab and even microstuff like that), lots of diaspora from the west go back with and contaminate normal people, etc. Egyptians and especially Lybians are not like this except very few exceptions

Parents nowadays are cowards.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and JohnDoe
You don’t want to date some random woman who just wants a passport. It’s best to just settle down in a foreign country and meet someone there.

I’m not sure if OP is standardscel or incel though. There are plenty of Bengali women in the UK so he shouldn’t be an incel most likely.
he doesn't want a LTB bengali foid, i tried telling him it's most likely the better option compared to some moroccan foid who wants to passportmaxx on you.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I get your point. But you can't settle abroad if your native language is English.
I'll admit I've liked back top 10% Bengalis. In fact I accidentally liked back some 50 percentile. The convos went nowhere. They either ghost, block or unmatch. At that point I knew it's over. But when I first joined OLD I did like back some Bengalis.

Also btw I am GIGAlocationpilled. I never met a Muslim girl within a marriageble age (>7-8 years of me) in nearly 10 years

*Marriage app.

She stays at home.

If you’re low status rotter in the UK why do you think the relationship will work out if she’s high status and educated in Morocco?

Honest question for you. Is the reason you are geomaxxing specifically cause you want a Maghrebi woman and are standardcel in UK or because you can’t get a Bengali woman either in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, got.daim and FutureSlayer
To be honest is just mainly Morocco and Tunisia, and in lesser degree Algeria because the states promote it with all means possible (Like in the most smaller things like giving more money to ads if the women don'twear hijab and even microstuff like that), lots of diaspora from the west go back with and contaminate normal people, etc. Egyptians and especially Lybians are not like this except very few exceptions

Parents nowadays are cowards.
I think it's just the culture/norm in Morocco for foids to dress in western clothing/jeans, i see it IRL for arab foids but also when i was searching moroccan foids on "muslim" dating sites, they are 95% all dressed like that. They're more influenced by western jewish propaganda/degeneracy i think. It is on the parents aswell, you cannot allow your daughter to go out dressed like that where you know as a father/man that every guy is going to stare at her and lust for her.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
he doesn't want a LTB bengali foid, i tried telling him it's most likely the better option compared to some moroccan foid who wants to passportmaxx on you.
You're focusing too much on that girl. I think lookswise they're similar. The Bengali is one year older, same height, but careermaxxed however her bio was red flag. Virginity would always be in question....no doubt she is feminist leaning. Also gigamakeupmaxxed. I'm like 99% sure if I matched her she would've ghosted / blocked me.

You're focusing too much on that girl. I think lookswise they're similar. The Bengali is one year older but careermaxxed however her bio was red flag. Virginity would always be in question....no doubt she is feminist leaning. Also gigamakeupmaxxed. I'm like 99% sure if I matched her she would've ghosted / blocked me.
If she's LTB then so is your waifu bhai.. it's impossible for you to accurately rate her when you are obsessed with her after less than a week. If she's a MTB then MTB standards have gone down. Also 5'1 womanlet cannot be MTB unless some fogger features which she doesn't have. I hate womanlet genes tbh, my mothers 5'1 and i don't recommend breeding with womanlets. 5'1 is beyond shit tier tbh but if she's petite/feminine/cute then i guess so.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Show me her face bhai and inb4 a few days later when u come up with an excuse and say she’s immature or some shiet like the 19 y old u fell for

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
If you’re low status rotter in the UK why do you think the relationship will work out if she’s high status and educated in Morocco?

Honest question for you. Is the reason you are geomaxxing specifically cause you want a Maghrebi woman and are standardcel in UK or because you can’t get a Bengali woman either in the UK?
She's not high status. Prob middle class.

I can get Bengali women just can't get the type I want because of hypergamy. A top 10% Bengali is probably equivalent to a 50 percentile MENA to me. Top 5% is probably top 25th percentile.

Bro my sister is top 5% and she is unmarried at 32.

I think it's just the culture/norm in Morocco for foids to dress in western clothing/jeans, i see it IRL for arab foids but also when i was searching moroccan foids on "muslim" dating sites, they are 95% all dressed like that. They're more influenced by western jewish propaganda/degeneracy i think. It is on the parents aswell, you cannot allow your daughter to go out dressed like that where you know as a father/man that every guy is going to stare at her and lust for her.
Yeah definetly its the most westernized arab country with Tunisia. Even then like 60% wear hijab so i always have hope

• +1
good luck bhai

• Love it
If she's LTB then so is your waifu bhai.. it's impossible for you to accurately rate her when you are obsessed with her after less than a week. If she's a MTB then MTB standards have gone down. Also 5'1 womanlet cannot be MTB unless some fogger features which she doesn't have. I hate womanlet genes tbh, my mothers 5'1 and i don't recommend breeding with womanlets. 5'1 is beyond shit tier tbh but if she's petite/feminine/cute then i guess so.
They're both 5'1 btw...

I find her face kind of pretty and cute. Not completely fogger but good enough. I can understand your rating. But I think you maybe looksminning her because of height and hijab.

Show me her face bhai and inb4 a few days later when u come up with an excuse and say she’s immature or some shiet like the 19 y old u fell for
Will send. Would appreciate honesty. Not that it matters because I like this girl beyond her looks.

• WTF
Yeah definetly its the most westernized arab country with Tunisia. Even then like 60% wear hijab so i always have hope
moroccan foids mostly find husband through dating apps or how?

They're both 5'1 btw...

I find her face kind of pretty and cute. Not completely fogger but good enough. I can understand your rating. But I think you maybe looksminning her because of height and hijab.

Will send. Would appreciate honesty. Not that it matters because I like this girl beyond her looks.
>bengali foid
>womanlet
name a better duo... :forcedsmile:
i can't judge her by imagining what she may look like without hijab bhai... but maybe with her hair out/etc she might be a MTB.

• Hmm...
You're focusing too much on that girl. I think lookswise they're similar. The Bengali is one year older, same height, but careermaxxed however her bio was red flag. Virginity would always be in question....no doubt she is feminist leaning. Also gigamakeupmaxxed. I'm like 99% sure if I matched her she would've ghosted / blocked me.

Any form of geomaxxing is not trad by default.
If you’re geomaxxing and not going for a girl from Bangladesh by default that is not a trad girl.

An actual trad Moroccan girl is not going to date a non-Arab/amazigh foreigner in general. This girl is not going to be trad really. That may be a bit of a cope on your part.

That’s okay though. Life is about compromises.

• I would rate her MTB

brutal imagine spending that much on a dating app to not even match with a girl who is above mtb let alone in your own country 😂😂 brutally over for muslimcels she’s gonna use you for your visa , go meet a girl in ur own country boyo

how can you be that naive

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
brutal imagine spending that much on a dating app to not even match with a girl who is above mtb let alone in your own country 😂😂 brutally over for muslimcels she’s gonna use you for your visa , go meet a girl in ur own country boyo
It's not like that, he can easily go find a pretty MTB from bangladesh but doesn't want a foid from there, he likes mena girls. I'm subhuman and could still get a decent girl with passportmaxx from PK, i don't want one either, rather a girl who grew up in the west so our options are limited.

• +1
moroccan foids mostly find husband through dating apps or how?
20 years ago 80% was through arranged marriage of someone they already knew or didn't knew, or the man just goes and asks the father and whatever after they shared some words.

Nowadays 50% like that and 50% have a relation of boyfriend/girlfriend before marriage because they met in university or high school or work or just random catcalling (Wouldn't say the majority of that percentage commit fornication though although a big amount do, just hand contact and cheek kissing and all that stuff) and afterwards the majority marry to make it more formal to everyone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureSlayer and JohnDoe