I'm falling for this girl already...

Any form of geomaxxing is not trad by default.
If you’re geomaxxing and not going for a girl from Bangladesh by default that is not a trad girl.

An actual trad Moroccan girl is not going to date a non-Arab/amazigh foreigner in general. This girl is not going to be trad really. That may be a bit of a cope on your part.

That’s okay though. Life is about compromises.
50/50 if she's what she appears to be or it's all just a mask

brutal imagine spending that much on a dating app to not even match with a girl who is above mtb let alone in your own country 😂😂 brutally over for muslimcels she’s gonna use you for your visa , go meet a girl in ur own country boyo
I've matched with HTBs and Staceylites srsly. But Comms has just been shit. Btw I never actually like profiles I actually just reciprocate the like I received.

Any form of geomaxxing is not trad by default.
If you’re geomaxxing and not going for a girl from Bangladesh by default that is not a trad girl.

An actual trad Moroccan girl is not going to date a non-Arab/amazigh foreigner in general. This girl is not going to be trad really. That may be a bit of a cope on your part.

That’s okay though. Life is about compromises.
She doesn't have to be fully trad. I've already made it clear to her I expect her to work. I think they're more open but I know what you mean. Truly trad in any society don't let foreigners marry them. Especially the women. Doesn't matter even if the foreigner is chico

20 years ago 80% was through arranged marriage of someone they already knew or didn't knew, or the man just goes and asks the father and whatever after they shared some words.

Nowadays 50% like that and 50% have a relation of boyfriend/girlfriend before marriage because they met in university or high school or work or just random catcalling (Wouldn't say the majority of that percentage commit fornication though although a big amount do, just hand contact and cheek kissing and all that stuff) and afterwards the majority marry to make it more formal to everyone.
Hmm about what i expected tbh, though i can say i am not surprsied a significant amount of youngsters have pre-marital sex.

Your obession with sand niggers is insane. borderline a cuck begging for validation indirectly. She is using you for a green card or whatever the fuck they have in the UK.

I would not be surprised if that moroCOON gets to the UK and starts fucking around with some kaafir men. Nafri women are whores and your a delusional dalit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WatermelonLover, AspiringMogger, JohnDoe and 2 others
Your obession with sand niggers is insane. borderline a cuck begging for validation indirectly. She is using you for a green card or whatever the fuck they have in the UK.
Yeah I like sand pheno. But did you read I still rejected 80% of girls who liked my profile. Ngl I raised my standards doing this.
I would not be surprised if that moroCOON gets to the UK and starts fucking around with some kaafir men. Nafri women are whores and your a delusional dalit.
Cope.

Yeah I like sand pheno. But did you read I still rejected 80% of girls who liked my profile. Ngl I raised my standards doing this.

Cope.
She's probably phillipe servaty's daughter, apple doesn't fall far from the tree

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist

yea can't understand why op isn't willing to marry some ltb in his shithole

op is dellusional self hating dalit very clear. These types will not get with a curry girl that can fog a sand coon but they will get with a sand coon that will look more pajeet than a curry just because they were born in an arab country

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, FutureSlayer and Diarrhoea
Looksmaxxer falling for a foidlet. Boyo why would you do this

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, AspiringMogger, JohnDoe and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
It's OLD. Even chad must date down.

op is dellusional self hating dalit very clear. These types will not get with a curry girl that can fog a sand coon but they will get with a sand coon that will look more pajeet than a curry just because they were born in an arab country
She does not look pajeet. If I could get with a curry that could fog a sand then I could and would. It's just very fucking rare. Some pakis can fog sands but I stand zero chance with them. Especially in the UK. It's ethnicitymatch here. I've matched top 5% of my ethnicity and they've got 1000s to choose from.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

She does not look pajeet. If I could get with a curry that could fog a sand then I could and would. It's just very fucking rare. Some pakis can fog sands but I stand zero chance with them. Especially in the UK. It's ethnicitymatch here. I've matched top 5% of my ethnicity and they've got 1000s to choose from.
yea but why the fuck are you doing OLD, isn’t there arranged marriages among curries?

@SecularIslamist brutal.. all the oldfags are ripping you apart for being naive and falling for this succubus's tricks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, WatermelonLover, got.daim and 2 others
My profile has been liked by 500+ girls in the last few weeks (I paid approx £100) for this privilege and had to geofraud to several countries. Ive matched back with maybe 150 of them. However only one yes one is a standout match who is actively talking to me on an hourly basis.

I matched with her 4-5 days ago. But already we spoken about kids, her moving to the UK, family, jobs etc. all the important stuff. This isn't a hookup it's marriage. The only problem is she's abroad otherwise I would set up a date the next weekend.
  • She is 5'1 (can put children on HGH)
  • North African. Light skin, light brown eyes.
  • She wears hijab and seems religious. Definitely virgin.
  • I would rate her MTB
  • English is pretty good, speaks French and Arabic
I genuinely want to book a flight to meet her. And if she accepts me for who I am (a curry who is 5'7 instead of 5'9), maybe a bit more autistic than the NT texter, than I swtg I am ready to marry her.

There are more attractive girls than her I've matched with and talking to. But idc. My feelings for her are transcending just her looks. I love her for who she is. She's in my mind all the time now.

Bhais I think I'm close... I've never felt this close ever in my life. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not shitposting like my other post - that 19yo was just farming for simps anyway. I'm 100% serious. I know it's only been 4 days but it feels like I've known her for an eternity 🥹

@JohnDoe @Gengar @Diarrhoea @MaghrebGator @yeeyeeslayer @Crisick
IMG 1177

No amount of HGH is gonna save your kids:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, got.daim, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
I've matched with HTBs and Staceylites srsly. But Comms has just been shit. Btw I never actually like profiles I actually just reciprocate the like I received.

She doesn't have to be fully trad. I've already made it clear to her I expect her to work. I think they're more open but I know what you mean. Truly trad in any society don't let foreigners marry them. Especially the women. Doesn't matter even if the foreigner is chico

Well at least you’re going into it clear eyed on that front.

I still think the biggest issue is you being a rotter in the UK and her possibly not.

The main benefit of dating for a while and living together is it exposes all the flaws. She probably doesn’t view you as .org rotter atm but like successful foreigner living in al-gharb.

Idk how many older Arabs/bangladeshis/indians you know but a lot of them are in shitty arraigned marriages which looked great on paper but are unhappy due to unseen problems like that.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and SecularIslamist

View attachment 3044287
No amount of HGH is gonna save your kids:lul:
oh shit I didn't know u were 5'7.
moneymaxx it will get more options opening up.

• So Sad
  • JFL
yea but why the fuck are you doing OLD, isn’t there arranged marriages among curries?
I'm a fucking rotter. I'm GIGAlocationpilled. I'm not doing arranged marriage. I'm aware it could land me top 5% but like I have always ruled this out. I would rather stick with OLD trying to get a curry and happily do worse than get arranged marriage. It's a status thing I guess. It's an ultimate loser thing to do. And I have too much pride, I always ruled it out and made snide remarks about the idea growing up.

Well at least you’re going into it clear eyed on that front.

I still think the biggest issue is you being a rotter in the UK and her possibly not.

The main benefit of dating for a while and living together is it exposes all the flaws. She probably doesn’t view you as .org rotter atm but like successful foreigner living in al-gharb.

Idk how many older Arabs/bangladeshis/indians you know but a lot of them are in shitty arraigned marriages which looked great on paper but are unhappy due to unseen problems like that.
I have already confessed to her I'm a bit of a rotter tbh. But I'll have deeper conversations with her and let her know what our day-to-day will look like.

At the moment she goes out with friends and has coffees. Goes to visit different towns and cities with family. That's a world of a difference to living with me. Maybe I'd have to take her out and be more NT that's fine. But yeah most of the time if she's happy to be in the couch and Netflix and chill I'm happy with that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer
There’s also the issue that she could be doing the get passport and bounce move. Tbh no way to know if that’s the case, but it is slightly less likely in Morocco vs like idk Thailand/Phillipines/Colombia.

Morocco is known for being a location where sandcels go to import wives tho, but it’s not as common as typical geomax latam/sea destinations.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and SecularIslamist
I'm a fucking rotter. I'm GIGAlocationpilled. I'm not doing arranged marriage. I'm aware it could land me top 5% but like I have always ruled this out. I would rather stick with OLD trying to get a curry and happily do worse than get arranged marriage. It's a status thing I guess. It's an ultimate loser thing to do. And I have too much pride, I always ruled it out and made snide remarks about the idea growing up.

I have already confessed to her I'm a bit of a rotter tbh. But I'll have deeper conversations with her and let her know what our day-to-day will look like.

At the moment she goes out with friends and has coffees. Goes to visit different towns and cities with family. That's a world of a difference to living with me. Maybe I'd have to take her out and be more NT that's fine. But yeah most of the time if she's happy to be in the couch and Netflix and chill I'm happy with that.
how is it a loser thing to do, you land the best trad foid through that, every white westerner would love to have that chance

• Hmm...
how is it a loser thing to do, you land the best trad foid through that, every white westerner would love to have that chance
It is a loser thing. It's literally considered the last resort. Guys usually do it in late age after admitting defeat. I know I could get top 1% but seriously the shame, defeat and pride I have to swallow it too much. That's just me and my mentality. I wish It wasn't the case.

I do however reccomend arranged marriages for curries on this site.

• WTF
It is a loser thing. It's literally considered the last resort. Guys usually do it in late age after admitting defeat. I know I could get top 1% but seriously the shame, defeat and pride I have to swallow it too much. That's just me and my mentality. I wish It wasn't the case.

I do however reccomend arranged marriages for curries on this site.
it always has been the best way to marry, rich elites always arranged.
It’s proven marriages based on love don’t last

• +1
  • Hmm...
it always has been the best way to marry, rich elites always arranged.
It’s proven marriages based on love don’t last
I agree. I'm just saying my circumstances and mentality doesn't allow it. But you're right it's a better deal for most curries than even for NTmaxxed, tall MTNs IRL.

• +1
I agree. I'm just saying my circumstances and mentality doesn't allow it. But you're right it's a better deal for most curries than even for NTmaxxed, tall MTNs IRL.
That’s just my 2 cents bro. I would arrange asap in your shoes instead of digging through OLD whores

That’s just my 2 cents bro. I would arrange asap in your shoes instead of digging through OLD whores
I've given this thought countless times and I still won't.

I still do reccomend it for 99% of curries.

• Hmm...
Redditors = lookzmaxxers

All misogyny goes out the window as soon as bro gets a lil love. JFL at it all. Even while blackpilled women still holds the advantage. It never began.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, WatermelonLover, got.daim and 3 others
It's not like that, he can easily go find a pretty MTB from bangladesh but doesn't want a foid from there, he likes mena girls. I'm subhuman and could still get a decent girl with passportmaxx from PK, i don't want one either, rather a girl who grew up in the west so our options are limited.
i understand this, you should continue to be a victim of hypergamy in the west as your shit genes shouldn’t spread via a mtb paki or any western girl. hope this helps👍

i understand this, you should continue to be a victim of hypergamy in the west as your shit genes shouldn’t spread via a mtb paki or any western girl. hope this helps👍
feminine energy coming from your passive-aggressive comment, 90% chance i breed with mtb paki but you go ahead boyo

Unfortunately true, OP is 5'7 and she's 5'1, same height as my aprents and i'm a 174 manlet. secular if you think 5'7-5'9 is bad now, it will be 10x worse in the next generation when all your kids peers are 6'4 giants.
fuck your sons OP who cares about if they're short, that's their problem, if it was me i'd marry her without worrying about this😂

the way i see it is if i had to struggle then my sons can too 😂

fuck your sons OP who cares about if they're short, that's their problem, if it was me i'd marry her without worrying about this😂

the way i see it is if i had to struggle then my sons can too 😂
Have fun having a discussion about ur midget sons actions on the news then boyo

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
My profile has been liked by 500+ girls in the last few weeks (I paid approx £100) for this privilege and had to geofraud to several countries. Ive matched back with maybe 150 of them. However only one yes one is a standout match who is actively talking to me on an hourly basis.

I matched with her 4-5 days ago. But already we spoken about kids, her moving to the UK, family, jobs etc. all the important stuff. This isn't a hookup it's marriage. The only problem is she's abroad otherwise I would set up a date the next weekend.
  • She is 5'1 (can put children on HGH)
  • North African. Light skin, light brown eyes.
  • She wears hijab and seems religious. Definitely virgin.
  • I would rate her MTB
  • English is pretty good, speaks French and Arabic
I genuinely want to book a flight to meet her. And if she accepts me for who I am (a curry who is 5'7 instead of 5'9), maybe a bit more autistic than the NT texter, than I swtg I am ready to marry her.

There are more attractive girls than her I've matched with and talking to. But idc. My feelings for her are transcending just her looks. I love her for who she is. She's in my mind all the time now.

Bhais I think I'm close... I've never felt this close ever in my life. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not shitposting like my other post - that 19yo was just farming for simps anyway. I'm 100% serious. I know it's only been 4 days but it feels like I've known her for an eternity 🥹

@JohnDoe @Gengar @Diarrhoea @MaghrebGator @yeeyeeslayer @Crisick
Let’s goooo. Good luck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and descension
Man if you are going to marry then just do it for yourself, the woman and the ummah.

Have a lot of kids, that's all i will ask.

Marrying an above average wageslave (Earning wise, not lookswise) for a moroccan woman is the biggest W unless he is even richer.
Why alot of kids?

Good luck man but don't get too invested in her

The more invested you get, the higher you're gonna fall from when she leaves you

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Wtf is 5’1 bro

How could you possibly look at your manlet children with any pride or affection

• So Sad
feminine energy coming from your passive-aggressive comment, 90% chance i breed with mtb paki but you go ahead boyo
yeah i know you most likely can, but you shouldn’t , because if your actually subhuman you shouldn’t spread your genes and you should continue to be a victim of hypergamy

• JFL
I am hopeful for you bro

• Love it
They're both 5'1 btw...

I find her face kind of pretty and cute. Not completely fogger but good enough. I can understand your rating. But I think you maybe looksminning her because of height and hijab.

Will send. Would appreciate honesty. Not that it matters because I like this girl beyond her looks.
Send me too. :feelsgood:

• +1