Votes: 11 34.4%
  • will look dumb, should have stayed conventional

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
L

Looksmaxerfr13

Bronze
Done deal with surgeron today !

it's going to be this one, so flared ramus + square chin.
What do you think ?

he proposed me the more coventional one, but it was not enough for me

Attachments

• Ramus Flared.png
    Ramus Flared.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ramus Profil.png
    Ramus Profil.png
    898.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Base.png
    Base.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Conventional Profile.png
    Conventional Profile.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Conventional.png
    Conventional.png
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, zeek, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
what material?

In my opinion those would look better, and even those are still large.
Gonions as wide as cheekbones isn't a good idea, as cheekbones have small muscles on top of them, but the gonions have the comparably very large masseters which will cause the bigonial width to be larger than the bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Giorgio, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
do the smaller one, or else your getting botched.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
View attachment 2096528
In my opinion those would look better, and even those are still large.
Gonions as wide as cheekbones isn't a good idea, as cheekbones have small muscles on top of them, but the gonions have the comparably very large masseters which will cause the bigonial width to be larger than the bizygomatic width.
that's what i wanted, no drop down for straight lined jaw, but it doesnt work like that, the flare gotta be all direction to got full definition, back, side, and down

My cheekbones apears from the side, so they still apears beyond red point.
My masseter are dense at the bone but weak at the bottom, weird attachement

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Needs more curve imo.

I showed the implant to other surgerons i met by mail.
Feinting im still working with them for honest opinions

2 of them told me the flare is too big, and the coventional is more than fair for me.

" remeber that beauty is what already exist in nature, the basic implant is nice and square with a natural curve, the angle is already more flared than 90% of people"

So he's telling me i should went with conventional =/

Last edited:
Done deal with surgeron today !

it's going to be this one, so flared ramus + square chin.
What do you think ?

he proposed me the more coventional one, but it was not enough for me
Go with this larger square one - and iN THE CASE that its too big just have him or another qualified surgeon burr/trim them down a bit.

Looking forward to the results(y)

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Go with this larger square one - and iN THE CASE that its too big just have him or another qualified surgeon burr/trim them down a bit.

Looking forward to the results(y)
if it was that easy i would not bother..
It's very expensive surgery, if you have to remove them it's expensive.

To get new implants, or modeling thoses ones it's even more expensive...

Im thinking i should have went with the conventional maybe with more chin projection

if it was that easy i would not bother..
It's very expensive surgery, if you have to remove them it's expensive.

To get new implants, or modeling thoses ones it's even more expensive...

Im thinking i should have went with the conventional maybe with more most s
Most surgeons will trim them and only charge you the OR fees

Unless you're trying to go all in with the Brad Pitt-esque look, I'd advise you to get a slightly smaller bigonial. Remember, the male ideal is 87% to 95% of the bi-zygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, VenatorLuparius and User49
It's gonna be so over..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and zeek
@RealSurgerymax thoughts?

Don’t listen to retards. Remember you can always Botox your masseters later if the flare is too much. Your ct clearly shows how narrow your bigonial is.

Btw do you have thick or thin skin? You can check by looking at your nasal tip. Is it sharp with a sheen or thick and bulbous? This is actually the biggest deciding factor in how your implants are going to turn out visually.

If you’re comfortable shoot me a pm with your frontal pic and I can tell you whether you would be better off with the conventional choice or not.

Unless you're trying to go all in with the Brad Pitt-esque look, I'd advise you to get a slightly smaller bigonial. Remember, the male ideal is 87% to 95% of the bi-zygomatic width.
Brad pitt got Huge sharp masseter, nobody can have that.

In fact, it's like bodybulding.
bone structure is the base, but it's not bone that define your biceps., it the same thing with bone and masseter density, attachement, skin quality etc
pretty boys got weak bones, but great soft tissues quality, while random men got BIG jawbone, but bad soft tissues

models have very thin skin + perfect masseter attachement and density

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Don’t listen to retards. Remember you can always Botox your masseters later if the flare is too much. Your ct clearly shows how narrow your bigonial is.

Btw do you have thick or thin skin? You can check by looking at your nasal tip. Is it sharp with a sheen or thick and bulbous? This is actually the biggest deciding factor in how your implants are going to turn out visually.

If you’re comfortable shoot me a pm with your frontal pic and I can tell you whether you would be better off with the conventional choice or not.
finally some guy aware to this thing !

Fact is, i have great cheekbones, but horrible jaw genetic :

very THICK skin, rounded inward gonions, poor masseter density even if a chew a lot, they end up bloated.
Im around 15% bf most time

Attachments

• SIZE.png
    SIZE.png
    525.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
finally some guy aware to this thing !

Fact is, i have great cheekbones, but horrible jaw genetic :

very THICK skin, rounded inward gonions, poor masseter density even if a chew a lot, they end up bloated.
Im around 15% bf most time

Exactly as I had expected. Best thing you can do right now is to log off and not fall for all the gaslighting by these idiots.

Don’t let anyone second your decision and opt for a smaller implant. Your design is good.

Exactly as I had expected. Best thing you can do right now is to log off and not fall for all the gaslighting by these idiots.

Don’t let anyone second your decision and opt for a smaller implant. Your design is good.
yeah but why should i trust you more ?

weither in this forum or others, or friends opinions, or most importantly Surgerons opinions = THEY ALL SAY DIFFERENT THINGS !!!

it's very annoying, last surgeron telling me that conventional one is better may have cense after all..
My objectif is aesthetics, not dumb mass, so maybe the big one will be great or huge botch

or the conventional will be too short, or be great ! IDK..

Attachments

• Base.png
    Base.png
  • Conventional.png
    Conventional.png
  • Elite Jaw.png
    Elite Jaw.png
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
the conventional one may look like "elite jaw".

idk..

You've gotta make the jump now bro otherwise you'll never do it.

Better to do it and have small regrets than do nothing, you've been debattng this subject for several months now. Nobody will know for sure before the surgery is done.

In my humble opinion it's preferable to go a little overboard than being too conservative : Most surgeries results are not as dramatic as what the patient expected initially.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and madcap88
@RealSurgerymax thoughts?
He posted 2 renders. One looks like a morph. I don’t know which one he’s actually referring to as the one he’s gettjng

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
The bigger design is better to me, your jaw is quite round and not very pronounced so adding bigger sharper angle would be ok and I dont think that would look overdone.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
You've gotta make the jump now bro otherwise you'll never do it.

Better to do it and have small regrets than do nothing, you've been debattng this subject for several months now. Nobody will know for sure before the surgery is done.

In my humble opinion it's preferable to go a little overboard than being too conservative : Most surgeries results are not as dramatic as what the patient expected initially.
Totally agree. Results are generally a good amount LESS than what we expect.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
go for the small one jfl

Judging by previous results overall I would say a little less is more when it comes to these implants if you dont want that uncanny look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995
The reality is half of us and surgeons will say do THIS and the other half will say do THAT.

You can't win. Just do something and get on with it

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxerfr13
He posted 2 renders. One looks like a morph. I don’t know which one he’s actually referring to as the one he’s gettjng
i explained, gonna get the first big one.
But others surgerons and opinions tell me conversative one is more natural

Realize everyone's definition of 'natural' and 'conservative' are not equal to yours

Some may have the belief that normie/MTN level jaw is that. Is that really what YOU want?

I showed the implant to other surgerons i met by mail.
Feinting im still working with them for honest opinions

2 of them told me the flare is too big, and the coventional is more than fair for me.

" remeber that beauty is what already exist in nature, the basic implant is nice and square with a natural curve, the angle is already more flared than 90% of people"

So he's telling me i should went with conventional =/
Other surgeron told me this
"First one is way exagerated, beauty is mm for mm. Don't forget that nice jaw is 50% bones 50% soft tissues. Go for more realistic implant and improuve the leaness of your face. Harmony is Law"

Realize everyone's definition of 'natural' and 'conservative' are not equal to yours

Some may have the belief that normie/MTN level jaw is that. Is that really what YOU want?
i want to go from inward to fully flared gonions
BUT i want it to be natural !

Imagine the first implant is going trought my skin with a spiky resultat and look dumb uncanny.

Imagine the first implant is going trought my skin with a spiky resultat and look dumb uncanny.
Look the reality is it may not be perfect first round.

You can go bigger and maybe Saveup for reduction IF NEEDED

Or you can go smaller and get overlay implants if too SMALL initially

And you won't see results for 8 months

Look the reality is it may not be perfect first round.

You can go bigger and maybe Saveup for reduction IF NEEDED

Or you can go smaller and get overlay implants if too SMALL initially
Yes, but i don't have the money for that bro.

i worked hard to save this money, can't afford do redo them.
only got one shot

only got one shot
Well there's no way to know 100% tbh. That's just the reality

So decide whether your better off with being underwhelmed or slightly bigger

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Wallenberg

only got one shot
Also if u plan to workout and gain any weight/put on muscle I would absolutely go bigger.

Keep in mind longterm changes like that

Well there's no way to know 100% tbh. That's just the reality

So decide whether your better off with being underwhelmed or slightly bigger
it's not the size, it's the shape

conventional = natural angle, it's better than 90% of people.

The big sharp = unatural, double or quit, either great jaw, or uncanny pointy look

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
it's not the size, it's the shape

conventional = natural angle, it's better than 90% of people.

The big sharp = unatural, double or quit, either great jaw, or uncanny pointy look
You know what I mean. Same thing

You know what I mean. Same thing
yes, i thnik im gonna play safe and go for the conventional one, who is already great, it's balenced, nice flared, and "natural".

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Solar
yes, i thnik im gonna play safe and go for the conventional one, who is already great, it's balenced, nice flared, and "natural".
OK. Now that's it & stop flipflopping

Can you post the picture of the one you’re getting? The “big one” looks like a morph of the actual render

Can you post the picture of the one you’re getting? The “big one” looks like a morph of the actual render
i dont have it, but surgerons sculpt it , so it's the same

yeah but why should i trust you more ?

weither in this forum or others, or friends opinions, or most importantly Surgerons opinions = THEY ALL SAY DIFFERENT THINGS !!!

it's very annoying, last surgeron telling me that conventional one is better may have cense after all..
My objectif is aesthetics, not dumb mass, so maybe the big one will be great or huge botch

or the conventional will be too short, or be great ! IDK..

I’ll tell you why.

Your bigonials in your ct and frontal candid are severely narrow. A conventional implant would be underwhelming at best and down right a waste of money. Many users have went that route and are currently in my PMs asking for advice on touchups/revisions. You don’t want to be these people. Trust me.

You cannot heed the advice of plastic surgeons especially US surgeons as they only perform what’s “safe” or within the law of average.

Here are jaw angle implants performed by a Brazilian surgeon on people with narrow bigonials. These results mog anything I’ve ever seen by a US surgeon. The reason is because US surgeons play it extremely safe while gaslighting their patients and telling them to get small projections. Because at the end of the day they don’t give a single fuck about your aesthetics and to them larger implants mean more work for the same pay. Obviously they will push for smaller implants.

Edit: just bc a surgeon isn’t performing on you and you’re only consulting him for advice doesn’t mean he won’t see you as a potential customer that he can gaslight.
63EF2041 F197 4B57 9EB6 6E71D238D546

F3AD7DF4 D000 469E 9585 0CB3684286F4

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CristianT and Aypo129
I’ll tell you why.

Your bigonials in your ct and frontal candid are severely narrow. A conventional implant would be underwhelming at best and down right a waste of money. Many users have went that route and are currently in my PMs asking for advice on touchups/revisions. You don’t want to be these people. Trust me.

You cannot heed the advice of plastic surgeons especially US surgeons as they only perform what’s “safe” or within the law of average.

Here are jaw angle implants performed by a Brazilian surgeon on people with narrow bigonials. These results mog anything I’ve ever seen by a US surgeon. The reason is because US surgeons play it extremely safe while gaslighting their patients and telling them to get small projections. Because at the end of the day they don’t give a single fuck about your aesthetics and to them larger implants mean more work for the same pay. Obviously they will push for smaller implants.

Edit: just bc a surgeon isn’t performing on you and you’re only consulting him for advice doesn’t mean he won’t see you as a potential customer that he can gaslight.
View attachment 2097084
View attachment 2097085
these guys have 5 to 6mm implant per side size at MAX
US surgerons do the opposite they go often way to big with uncanny results, they don't hesitate to go for 10 12mm per side

these guys have 5 to 6mm implant per side size at MAX
US surgerons do the opposite they go often way to big with uncanny results, they don't hesitate to go for 10 12mm per side
No, those are about 8-10mm per side

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker