I'm Getting Academically Throatfucked.

D

Deleted member 27561

Silver
I decided to take 5 courses at the community college this semester so I can speed run my degree before I'm 30, does anyone have any advice on how I can still have a social life while still maintaining this workload?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Crusile, thecel and 2 others
no you can't (if you want to pass with good grades that is)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, User28823, thereallegend and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16220, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and poopoohead
Slay online

if lessons are easy no problem

cheat/pay people to do the work for you

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and incel194012940
Don't be a lazy fuck and get work done on your free time so that when social events happen you're able to go without it damaging your classes.
Basic skill you should've learned back I highschool tbh
don't procrastinate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17595, latincell95 and 2 others
Don't be a lazy fuck and get work done on your free time so that when social events happen you're able to go without it damaging your classes.
don't procrastinate
How do social events happen in COMMUNITY COLLEGE

• +1
Reactions: thecel and JovenCansao
just use chat gpt

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
How do social events happen in COMMUNITY COLLEGE
By that I meant things like hangouts, parties, trips and social things

• +1
Look up your book's testbank. No need to thank me.

Disclaimer: I do not hold myself responsible for you getting caught and being a fucking dumbass. Do with the information provided above as you wished.

• Woah
Meanwhile Harvard Chad slays Stacies and gets A’s.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27561, latincell95 and Lawton88
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao
don't procrastinate

What if your IQ is low and your processing speed is slow?

• So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao
Meanwhile Harvard Chad slays Stacies and gets A’s.
Harvard Chad is a fucking low IQ moron, he just knows how to cheat effectively and leech off of the backs of curry and rice subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and thecel
I decided to take 5 courses at the community college this semester so I can speed run my degree before I'm 30, does anyone have any advice on how I can still have a social life while still maintaining this workload?
Maintaining a social life, getting good grades, and having a functioning sleeping schedule simultaneously in college is an impossibility I found out. You can have two, but never all three.

Maintaining a social life, getting good grades, and having a functioning sleeping schedule simultaneously in college is an impossibility I found out. You can have two, but never all three.
Are you in college rn? And for what? I'm finding hard to get ahead on my assignments even with a super atomized study schedule lol

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Are you in college rn? And for what? I'm finding hard to get ahead on my assignments even with a super atomized study schedule lol
Yeah, studying finance currently but will most likely pivot to data science next year.

Might require some more assistance if you still can't manage to get your schoolwork done with a diligent study routine.

Perhaps a study group, or asking more questions to the lecturer if possible, to get a more comprehensive understanding. Not sure if you also have a tutor, but if you do, you could also ask for assistance there.

Some degrees are obviously harder than others, my current degree is rather easy. Hardly any mathematics and the workload is doable. Engineering or CS might be a lot more challenging.

Anyway, if all that still doesn't work (but I imagine it would), you should really start asking whether you're pursuing the right thing for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
there's nothing in life worth discovering that you will find in a school. stop nerdmaxing, take steroids and get lefort. we need to go back to the basics. if it's money you're worried about, 99% of it is luck, so just put yourself out there heh

don't procrastinate
legit