I'm getting clip on teeth veneers next week

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Fuark I can't wait to teethmog all the yellow teeth normies. I'm going to walk around in public with my mouth permanently open. If anyone asks I'll just shrug and say I tried a new whitening toothpaste and it must be working.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
can you eat with them on? Do you ever have to take them off?

Too white is a falio if ur teeth are whiter than ur eyes it looks weird and fake

can you eat with them on? Do you ever have to take them off?
I got a custom partial snap on.

I can eat with it but it's not comfortable, and I don't want to damage it so I just take it out when I eat.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
I got a custom partial snap on.

I can eat with it but it's not comfortable, and I don't want to damage it so I just take it out when I eat.

but if you wanted to, could you have them on 24/7? how much did it cost? big looksmaxx imo

but if you wanted to, could you have them on 24/7? how much did it cost? big looksmaxx imo
A full snap on is much more stable and you can just leave it in and only take it out when you sleep.

This partial snap on is not completely stable, so it can fly out. It curves around the bottom though so it's kind of stable and I can speak with it, but if I'm going out socializing I put an adhesive clay on the back so it sticks and is more stable. At night I take it out and brush it just like my own teeth. I don't sleep with it. Wearing this makes a massive difference in how confident I am when socializing.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, TechnoBoss and Charisma
A full snap on for the upper jaw costs about 1500 euros. Mine cost 1000 originally for just 4 teeth, but the dentist can print copies of it now for 300 per piece.

• +1
looking up the best dentist as we speak
1500 seems like a lot, but to get braces and veneers or crowns or whatever could cost like 20k.

• +1