I'm getting convinced gym and roids are cope

Gym boosts your T, I ejaculate twice as much since I started working out
Another reason not to lift as an incel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Why would I want to raise my T as a subhuman who doesn’t get poon:feelswah::feelswah: it’s torture:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sonny Black, Anchor_Ship, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
12-15 sets for every body part, 1-2 RiR and progressive overload. I can press 90kg and I have chest like I was pressing 40kg. Moreover, my friend from HS who I've met at a gym has better physique than mine and he presses 50-60kg.
incredibly trash incel nerd routine. I used to do 20-22 sets per body part NATTY. With roids you have x10 recovery you should be doing AT BARE MINIMUM 2-3 times more sets per body part spread through the week.

Low efford+cringe.
u havent even tried
/thread

I've been roiding for 4 months and basically I can't notice any different (350mg T/week). I think I'm more bloated than being natty + I have chronic acne whereas tret and clindamycine don't help. Gym is retarded af because I have to wait in line to do benchpressing and other shit like cable crunches or lat pulldowns, my results are miserable and don't worth of my effort. Furthermore, I have to wageslave like fucking subhuman and I have no strength to train. I consider switch gymceling to natty street workout and buy dumbbells to do biceps, triceps and delts. I'm still fucking skinnyfat despite benchpressing almost 100kg. No gym and roids for my genes
I go to the gym at 4am to avoid lines and shit

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
Most guys will never get a good body no matter what, their genes arent designed for it

Fortunately you can slay with a shit body as long as ur face is decent
A decent body gives u a better face

I've been roiding for 4 months and basically I can't notice any different (350mg T/week). I think I'm more bloated than being natty + I have chronic acne whereas tret and clindamycine don't help. Gym is retarded af because I have to wait in line to do benchpressing and other shit like cable crunches or lat pulldowns, my results are miserable and don't worth of my effort. Furthermore, I have to wageslave like fucking subhuman and I have no strength to train. I consider switch gymceling to natty street workout and buy dumbbells to do biceps, triceps and delts. I'm still fucking skinnyfat despite benchpressing almost 100kg. No gym and roids for my genes
lose body fat, adapt your diet start cutting instead of bulking. proceed with gym training or urban training both work aslong as u actually go all out, make sure to be on a caloric deficit and you will start seeing results, pushups, pullups all help when no equipment is available

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
lose body fat, adapt your diet start cutting instead of bulking. proceed with gym training or urban training both work aslong as u actually go all out, make sure to be on a caloric deficit and you will start seeing results, pushups, pullups all help when no equipment is available
View attachment 1689942
thank you brah

• Love it
Reactions: Chowdog
at 350mg i looked so much like hulk that people would stare at me wherever i went, i guess some people can't wint at life.

post pics of your body btw.

at 350mg i looked so much like hulk that people would stare at me wherever i went, i guess some people can't wint at life.
Brutal. At 350mg I don't notice any difference. At 500mg I'm bloated af and have 160/100 blood pressure

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
cope gymmaxxing will boost you by 3 PSL points :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: right @FailedNormieManlet ?? :soy::soy:
>having to roid for a 100kg bench

OP has not lifted longer than a year

how much do you weight

>having to roid for a 100kg bench

OP has not lifted longer than a year
cope:feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
350mg T/ week is not really that noticeable. Also 100kg bench press is nothing; like seriously barely anyone will even notice you're going to the gym unless you're very low body fat and benching 100kg, then maybe some people would notice. You can easily get very strong and muscular with a lot of roids and mediocre strength training even with bad genetics and shit clavicle length, you will still look very muscular. It's not that good of a looksmax though tbh, you should prob just train natural and keep your skin and hair safe

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, IncelsBraincels, Chowdog and 1 other person
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I refuse to NT/jestermaxx and take fag model shots like that fellow dasyu dravidian that zero bhai posted about did :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
cry more then retard

just get LL surgery you retard
lol that's retarded. OLD is all about face. Plus I would need double LL, ridiculously expensive and not worth the risks of getting crippled. All the procedures I've mentioned are relatively risk free, and they'd get me upto around PSL 5 - 5.5, much more worth it

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
lol that's retarded. OLD is all about face. Plus I would need double LL, ridiculously expensive and not worth the risks of getting crippled. All the procedures I've mentioned are relatively risk free, and they'd get me upto around PSL 5 - 5.5, much more worth it
Keep barking more for me dog

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, rand anon and Deleted member 17244
whats your height

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
If all of this is true your genetics must be 1/1 000 000 dogshit tier
Not even 1/100 lol. Muscle building is mostly genetics, there's way more variance than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Not even 1/100 lol. Muscle building is mostly genetics, there's way more variance than you think.
So 1 out of 100 can’t build muscle despite having a good diet, workout routine and roiding?
Sounds like massive bullshit

So 1 out of 100 can’t build muscle despite having a good diet, workout routine and roiding?
Sounds like massive bullshit
I've seen them at my gym, way more than you think 1/1,000,000

I've seen them at my gym, way more than you think 1/1,000,000
And how do you know that they are working out the right way, have a good diet and take testosterone?

And how do you know that they are working out the right way, have a good diet and take testosterone?
I know they take T because of the people the hang out with and the red color, food is not that hard, and gym I see them. You don't look big with low dose T like the OP uses. I don't know what your expectations were, but people who do have huge muscles take massive doses and average genetics or slightly below average and blast HGH too.

Those huge guys that you see have been doing it for years + have a good frame already and they aint fucking around with 350mg T.

Now explain where your 1/1,000,000 came from.

Your legs WILL grow with jump squats. Who told you otherwise? You do not need excessive weights to grow muscle.

You need to fatigue the muscle. For this, any type of activity is good, even aerobic one, which overloads the muscle.

Case in focus:
View attachment 1689615

He does not do anything else but run and hit the ball. He has legs LARGER than any gym rat. :feelsokman:

You do not need huge weights to grow muscles. Jump squats does it all. But there are other exercises of course (y)
All of professional football players have huge legs.

All of pro cyclists have huge legs.

Etc.

Sure, if you just do football with beer at the weekend with friends, no leg gains for you :unsure:
Even assuming that jump squats would help you grow, it will probably only do so in the first few months of training and then you will reach a plateau. What do you do then to break through this plateau? Do more reps of jump squats? Instead of 100 now you do 1000 jumps? Wouldn't it be better to just increase the intensity?

Using professional athletes is a poor argument because, first, they are genetically gifted(they are professional athletes), second, MOST DO LIFT WEIGHTS, and third, they are often enhanced with drugs.
From a reverse search, the leg you posted seems to belong to Cristiano Ronaldo, who does much more than just "run and hit the ball" :
Ronaldolegs

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Hipcel
incredibly trash incel nerd routine. I used to do 20-22 sets per body part NATTY. With roids you have x10 recovery you should be doing AT BARE MINIMUM 2-3 times more sets per body part spread through the week.

Low efford+cringe.
u havent even tried
/thread

I'm assuming that's 20-22 sets per week?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Never jack off. Never surrender

Attachments

• 1649151927111.png
    1649151927111.png
    331.6 KB · Views: 0
Is that a tattoo or a necklace? I like the touch

Seems like tattoos enhance a jacked physique
my happy chain :D
bought it for 4 euro and never gonna stop wearing it gonna buy 2 extra soon, and doing this smiley tattoo on my arm 27th of may

• Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel
Is that a tattoo or a necklace? I like the touch

Seems like tattoos enhance a jacked physique

Tattoos absolutely enhance a lean, muscular physique. Almost finished with my full sleeve, but my forearm is completely inked, and some of my upper arm. Already get a lot of attention from being leanmaxxed, and gymcelled, but once women see my tattoos, it's a done deal. It's the icing on the cake, and any girls who were on the fence suddenly become very interested.

• Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel
Don't believe the stories about "blowing up" on a single test cycle. Most people don't. Even with roids it's still a fairly long process. Do two or three cycles then come back. Yeah you can become a Kyriakos bloat lord during dboll cycle but who want that?

Also aesthetics wise it's ALL about muscle inserts and bones.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
100% your diet is shit

There is simply no other explanation. You must do one crucial thing wrong. Especially since you are on test
Whats the definition of a non shit diet? Is diet like this is shit which i hit my calories through foods but i get half of protein need through powder whey protein?