I'm getting convinced gym and roids are cope

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I've been roiding for 4 months and basically I can't notice any different (350mg T/week). I think I'm more bloated than being natty + I have chronic acne whereas tret and clindamycine don't help. Gym is retarded af because I have to wait in line to do benchpressing and other shit like cable crunches or lat pulldowns, my results are miserable and don't worth of my effort. Furthermore, I have to wageslave like fucking subhuman and I have no strength to train. I consider switch gymceling to natty street workout and buy dumbbells to do biceps, triceps and delts. I'm still fucking skinnyfat despite benchpressing almost 100kg. No gym and roids for my genes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8988 and 13 others
Most guys will never get a good body no matter what, their genes arent designed for it

Fortunately you can slay with a shit body as long as ur face is decent

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 8 others
Sounds more like that you are too retarded for gymmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, lebronjames23, ShowerMaxxing and 26 others
NEET life + gymceling is the way :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LightSkinNoob, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
Your genes are shit its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17244
Sounds more like that you are too retarded for gymmaxxing
12-15 sets for every body part, 1-2 RiR and progressive overload. I can press 90kg and I have chest like I was pressing 40kg. Moreover, my friend from HS who I've met at a gym has better physique than mine and he presses 50-60kg.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and Racky
I've been roiding for 4 months and basically I can't notice any different (350mg T/week). I think I'm more bloated than being natty + I have chronic acne whereas tret and clindamycine don't help. Gym is retarded af because I have to wait in line to do benchpressing and other shit like cable crunches or lat pulldowns, my results are miserable and don't worth of my effort. Furthermore, I have to wageslave like fucking subhuman and I have no strength to train. I consider switch gymceling to natty street workout and buy dumbbells to do biceps, triceps and delts. I'm still fucking skinnyfat despite benchpressing almost 100kg. No gym and roids for my genes
Take this instead of roids.

Attachments

• cancer1.png
    cancer1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Deleted member 16371
Don't do that shit on Test, waste of time.

DO CALISTHENICS.

But not those flashy moves you will not learn even in 2 years time, like planche.

Do 200 PUSH-UPS A DAY, and 100 PULL-UPS a DAY. You can spread them around. Do them in close-to-perfect form.

NOTHING ELSE.

EVERY DAY. EVERY. DAY. For say 30-60 days.

You will grow like a mushroom even without steroids. On Test, idk, you will explode(y)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jarate, thecel, TrestIsBest and 6 others
Why would you roid until you know how to gain muscle natty?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Don't do that shit on Test, waste of time.

DO CALISTHENICS.

But not those flashy moves you will not learn even in 2 years time, like planche.

Do 200 PUSH-UPS A DAY, and 100 PULL-UPS a DAY. You can spread them around. Do them in close-to-perfect form.

NOTHING ELSE.

EVERY DAY. EVERY. DAY. For say 30-60 days.

You will grow like a mushroom even without steroids. On Test, idk, you will explode(y)
Calisthenics on test? bruh...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and 6 others
You can take all the androgens you want and still a good genes guy will strength mog you.

I have shit genes although I'm suspecting above average T

12-15 sets for every body part, 1-2 RiR and progressive overload. I can press 90kg and I have chest like I was pressing 40kg. Moreover, my friend from HS who I've met at a gym has better physique than mine and he presses 50-60kg.
100% your diet is shit

There is simply no other explanation. You must do one crucial thing wrong. Especially since you are on test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, FailedNormieManlet, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Calisthenics on test? bruh...
Dude, you ever did 100 pull ups and 200 push ups in proper form every day?

IT WORKS. (y)

Why not do it on test, I do not see any reason why he or anyone else wouldn't.

You do not need a gym to grow huge. Plus calisthenics grows the right muscles, unlike the gym, where a lot of newbs just get stuck onto the row machines and other bullshit. :feelsrope:

Dude, you ever did 100 pull ups and 200 push ups in proper form every day?

IT WORKS. (y)

Why not do it on test, I do not see any reason why he or anyone else wouldn't.

You do not need a gym to grow huge. Plus calisthenics grows the right muscles, unlike the gym, where a lot of newbs just get stuck onto the row machines and other bullshit. :feelsrope:
Nothing will help you grow muscle faster than free weights lifting.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and Sigmamale
if you dont grow muscles on roids it means your genetics are dogshit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate, ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7 and 4 others
Nothing will help you grow muscle faster than free weights lifting.
Very arguable. I do not agree.

Calisthenics easily helps you grow muscle as well as free weights. Up to a point.

But this point is so far away, that for an average looksmaxxer there is no point considering the difference (y)

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Very arguable. I do not agree.

Calisthenics easily helps you grow muscle as well as free weights. Up to a point.

But this point is so far away, that for an average looksmaxxer there is no point considering the difference (y)
It doesn't. How are you going to target heavy muscle groups like legs, with it? Your body isn't enough weight. Machines are inadequate too because you produce less work and don't use stabilizing muscles.

If @russiancel struggles with plates imagine with push and pulls

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
It doesn't. How are you going to target heavy muscle groups like legs, with it? Your body isn't enough weight. Machines are inadequate too because you produce less work and don't use stabilizing muscles.

If @russiancel struggles with plates imagine with push and pulls
You do not need to target your legs specifically, and grow them. These muscles do not make your overall sexual appeal highest.

Nevertheless, for training legs, do jump-up squats. If too easy, do more of them, jump higher. Easily grows insane leg muscles.

However, calisthenics targets shoulders, lats and arms. YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE FOR SEX APPEAL. Lose weight, do pull-ups, and push ups. You will be huge enough to have a good sex appeal. When too easy, add the number of them, or buy a weight vest. Easy mass. IMO. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
You do not need to target your legs specifically, and grow them. These muscles do not make your overall sexual appeal highest.

Nevertheless, for training legs, do jump-up squats. If too easy, do more of them, jump higher. Easily grows insane leg muscles.

However, calisthenics targets shoulders, lats and arms. YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE FOR SEX APPEAL. Lose weight, do pull-ups, and push ups. You will be huge enough to have a good sex appeal. IMO. :feelsokman:
What? Of course you need to target them. Your legs won't grow with jump squats JFL. Foids hate chicken legged men.

And that was one example. Free weights lifting is superior in every way because it goes along with progressive overload and the growth is continuous.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

However, calisthenics targets shoulders, lats and arms. YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE FOR SEX APPEAL. Lose weight, do pull-ups, and push ups. You will be huge enough to have a good sex appeal. When too easy, add the number of them, or buy a weight vest. Easy mass. IMO. :feelsokman:
Ideal is doing both imo.

Calisthenic movements like the pull up, dip etc. But also weight lifting like the squat, bench press. And for isolating smaller muscle groups like the arms or side delts free weights are definitely by far superior.

Mixing it up helps you to receive the benefits of both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
What? Of course you need to target them. Your legs won't grow with jump squats JFL.
Your legs WILL grow with jump squats. Who told you otherwise? You do not need excessive weights to grow muscle.

You need to fatigue the muscle. For this, any type of activity is good, even aerobic one, which overloads the muscle.

Case in focus:
Fpl

He does not do anything else but run and hit the ball. He has legs LARGER than any gym rat. :feelsokman:

You do not need huge weights to grow muscles. Jump squats does it all. But there are other exercises of course (y)

How’s your diet OP

Ideal is doing both imo.

Calisthenic movements like the pull up, dip etc. But also weight lifting like the squat, bench press. And for isolating smaller muscle groups like the arms or side delts free weights are definitely by far superior.

Mixing it up helps you to receive the benefits of both
Yeah, i actually would agree about smaller weights for finishing up the muscle after the calisthenics workout. Sometimes the lats give up already, but bicep could still do some curls.

But I think my main point is that muscle can be grown without the gym, and most importantly, it can train the most important muscles for looksmaxxers. IMO the difference in results will not be different between the gym and the calisthenics workout.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Your legs WILL grow with jump squats. Who told you otherwise? You do not need excessive weights to grow muscle.

You need to fatigue the muscle. For this, any type of activity is good, even aerobic one, which overloads the muscle.

Case in focus:
View attachment 1689615

He does not do anything else but run and hit the ball. He has legs LARGER than any gym rat. :feelsokman:

You do not need huge weights to grow muscles. Jump squats does it all. But there are other exercises of course (y)
No they won't. They grow at first if you're a weakcel with no muscle. The body doesn't care where the resistance comes from, as long as it's intense enough to induce growth. There's not enough weight for your legs to grow like that. I can do 1000 thousands jump squats will my legs grow bigger than a guy who squats 200kg?

Never.

Stop spreading misinformation. Weight is crucial. It's not repetition alone. Just lol at the 'foids don't care about legs' cope.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Racky, Kmscurry and 1 other person
eat enough protein, also you might have bunk or very underdosed gear that puts you below ur natural test

But I think my main point is that muscle can be grown without the gym, and most importantly, it can train the most important muscles for looksmaxxers. IMO the difference in results will not be different between the gym and the calisthenics workout
Only to a certain point tho.

After that you need to do weighted calisthenics to get the same optimal muscle stimulus and progressive overload.
I know that there are also many harder variations of the basic exercise but these are harder to track as progress than just simply doing a pull up with a weight plate and adding weight in the next workout and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Gym is probably mostly cope, but 100kg benchpress is a joke dude. I benched 140kg natty while ripped. You need to atleast bench that and see from there. Focus more on strength and less on cable flys etc. I promise if you switch to calesthenics and home gym stuff you will never look like you lift.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Kmscurry, Deleted member 19445 and 1 other person
but 100kg benchpress is a joke dude. I benched 140kg natty while ripped. You need to atleast bench that
Maximal delusion

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, TrestIsBest, ManzareK and 2 others
Gym is probably mostly cope, but 100kg benchpress is a joke dude. I benched 140kg natty while ripped. You need to atleast bench that and see from there. Focus more on strength and less on cable flys etc. I promise if you switch to calesthenics and home gym stuff you will never look like you lift.
mike thurston struggled to bench 140kg for 2 reps in a recent video he did with larry wheels and his physique mogs

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 19445

Case in focus:
View attachment 1689615

So why do so many other footballers not have these legs?

Is this satire?

mike thurston struggled to bench 140kg for 2 reps in a recent video he did with larry wheels and his physique mogs
Yes but for natties and low dose roiders the game is different. Thurston could do jumping jacks in his backyard and never hit the gym and still look like that. Because of his genes andthe doses he uses

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
100% your diet is shit

There is simply no other explanation. You must do one crucial thing wrong. Especially since you are on test
I focus on eating 2g protein per kg bodyweight and adequate caloric surplus/deficit when I'm on bulk or cut phase. And I'm fucking tryhard like none of normies and still can't get even ottermode physique. I'm giving up

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and rand anon
cope gymmaxxing will boost you by 3 PSL points :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: right @FailedNormieManlet ?? :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I focus on eating 2g protein per kg bodyweight and adequate caloric surplus/deficit when I'm on bulk or cut phase. And I'm fucking tryhard like none of normies and still can't get even ottermode physique. I'm giving up
If all of this is true your genetics must be 1/1 000 000 dogshit tier

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 17244
cope gymmaxxing will boost you by 3 PSL points :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: right @FailedNormieManlet ?? :soy::soy:
imagine being giga subhuman 3 PSL and ascend to 6 PSL, literally chad tier only by gymceling

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
imagine being giga subhuman 3 PSL and ascend to 6 PSL, literally chad tier only by gymceling

7 PSL gigachad,:soy::soy: like my favorite youtuber Hamza likes to say, adoooooniiiiiiiiisssssss:soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, TrestIsBest, Moldovancel and 3 others
Physique is all about bodyfat. You need very little muscle to appear muscular and aesthetic at low bf- your diet is the problem.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Yerico7, exeight and 1 other person
I wouldn't recommend following @Lagrange advice about doing a lot of reps like 100 push ups if you want to go the calisthenics/street workout route.
You can grow with calisthenics by applying the same principles that are traditionally used with free weights.
Calisthenics is not that different from weight lifting, you are just mostly using your bodyweight and for the upper body most movements are open kinetic chain. If you already have enough pushing strength to bench press 90 kg, doing 100 push ups is like doing 100 reps of bench press with small dumbbells. Come on man...
Use progressive overload just like you do with weights. You can progressively overload by doing harder variations of an exercise, through timing, or by using weights. For example weighted dips, weighted pull ups, weighted push ups, etc...
For the legs you will be very limited compared to weights, but there are options :
For lower back there is basically nothing but if your goal is aesthetic this is not really a concern.
For side delts just use your dumbbells and do lateral raises. For rear delts do either rear delt flies with rings, or when doing inverted rows use this form.
@nigerianmanlet had very decent results from mostly weighted calisthenics.
Maybe when you are benching you are mostly using shoulder and triceps strength rather than your chest, either because of how your body is or because of poor mind-to-muscle connection with your chest.
If you go the calisthenics route, here is an exercise I would recommend to you if you struggle to build your chest :

Ring push ups like this are great for your chest because you can fully contract your pecs at the top using chest adduction, and then fully stretch them at the bottom(bulgarian ring push up position), since the rings can be moved. People do something similar when dumbbell bench pressing, but the ring push ups are very underrated in my opinion, because with dumbbells you lose all tension in your chest at the top of the movement when you are supposed to be in full contraction, and the dumbbells clank together. That makes the exercise only tough at the bottom position. Also the ring push ups can be loaded heavy with a dip belts, with chains, weight vest or a backpack + your own bodyweight. A set-up like this is good :

Last edited:
Nigga lifting 10 lb curls

gym aint cope and i am not even near my peak

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Gym boosts your T, I ejaculate twice as much since I started working out

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 17244
So why do so many other footballers not have these legs?

Is this satire?
All of professional football players have huge legs.

All of pro cyclists have huge legs.

Etc.

Sure, if you just do football with beer at the weekend with friends, no leg gains for you :unsure: