im going fucking schizo someone give me a decent answer, can i make my eyebrows at least neutral tilt with microblading, pic related me rn

S

Sub5atbest

Iron
someone with above room temp IQ just gimme some helpful advice on fixing my eyebrows please and thank you IMG 0364

ik this sounds gay but u can go to a beauty salon and show them reference photos of what eyebrows you want, then get them waxed to your desired shape. imo its better than shaving bc waxing lasts longer and then when the hair grows back u can pluck them urself bc you will have a guide on what they should be shaped like

ik this sounds gay but u can go to a beauty salon and show them reference photos of what eyebrows you want, then get them waxed to your desired shape. imo its better than shaving bc waxing lasts longer and then when the hair grows back u can pluck them urself bc you will have a guide on what they should be shaped like
ye dyeing and shaving/waxing not a bad option, but if i were to just cut the to until they looked neutral theyd be super thin so idk if thats the best idea, would microblading be able to fill in the spots to make it neutral or would it look fake asf

ye dyeing and shaving/waxing not a bad option, but if i were to just cut the to until they looked neutral theyd be super thin so idk if thats the best idea, would microblading be able to fill in the spots to make it neutral or would it look fake asf
id recommend against microblading i had a friend whose mother microbladed when she was younger and her brows look ugly and unnatural they go way too dark the better route is to try minoxidil to make it thicker if not just get an eyebrow pencil from any makeup shop and fill it in

id recommend against microblading i had a friend whose mother microbladed when she was younger and her brows look ugly and unnatural they go way too dark the better route is to try minoxidil to make it thicker if not just get an eyebrow pencil from any makeup shop and fill it in
if i was gonna dye them would dark brown or black be better? prolly brown right

if i was gonna dye them would dark brown or black be better? prolly brown right
yes dark brown is better bc black will look too unnatural compared to ur hair just some more advice if u choose to trim or shave or wax or whatever u should do it from the top of the eyebrow dont get rid of hair from the bottom low set eyebrows look more masculine and decrease uee