and yet it still works

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Ethniframementalcel, ExtraBones and 12 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, JawMogger, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Most of the forum lacks the necessary IQ to be a talented and profitable programmer anyways. This cope is just another PSL pipe dream for many.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Kmscurry, Chico Chicowski and 15 others
Sales mogs sales always mogs

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Most of the forum lacks the necessary IQ to be a talented and profitable programmer anyways. This cope is just another PSL pipe dream for many.
people on this forum are so retarded that they have to ask a million times about "where to start python" when there are 1000000000000000000 tutorials online

and then they think they can get anywhere with CS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, thecel, BoneDensity and 8 others
people on this forum are so retarded that they have to ask a million times about "where to start python" when there are 1000000000000000000 tutorials online

Not to mention they can’t even take the dirty dishes out of their bedroom and get their homework in on time, and yet they think they have the discipline to self learn a programming language.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, JawMogger, owlofathena and 5 others

AutisticGymcel

Iron​

JoinedAug 19, 2022

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
AutisticGymcel

Iron​

JoinedAug 19, 2022
Aren’t you a greycel? I’ve been on lookism for awhile, so I’m not new to PSL by any means.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Most of the forum lacks the necessary IQ to be a talented and profitable programmer anyways
yet this is also exactly what most of the forum thinks

everyone thinks they're the exception

looksmax is a narcy cesspit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 9801, owlofathena and 3 others
What to do instead?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and LooksOrDeath
Average software engineer IQ is around 130, that's 2 standard deviations above the white mean, around 2% of the white population.

If weren't a top performer in highschool it's over. If you weren't good at math it's over. If you haven't gotten off your ass and learned it already it's over.

I graduated from a top 10 (globally) CS school, do you know how fucking hard that was? Do you know how few people could come close to even getting into that track let alone graduating from it? People who got accepted into the program failed to continue because they couldn't fraud their highschool marks anymore. People who got in dropped out due to difficulty (over 50% major change rate) To get in I had to be top tier academically and then to stay in the program I had to be top tier within university.

"I will teach myself python bro!!!!!!"

Meanwhile you are expected to learn programming languages ad-hoc and recreate core linux kernel programs for moving files around, calculus 1-3, linear algebra, write mathematical proofs about the nature of complex sorting, searching and ranking algorithms, machine learning, building DBMS's that use paging from scratch, multithreaded programming, building a CPU from the transistor level up using a circuit simulator, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 9801, thecel and 11 others
and then you become depressed wagie with lower happiness and status than homeless person
sure, go ahead and build a "passive income" side hustle

I'm rooting for you buddy

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, thecel and Growth Plate
sure, go ahead and build a "passive income" side hustle

I'm rooting for you buddy
I’m not interested in making money

learning to be happy with what you have is better return of your effort

I been around both homeless and programmers - what a miserable bunch programmers are

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
Yes, so? I've been a member since 2020. Unlike others I don't spent all my time posting on this site.
reading your bio I'd think you were a rainbowcel

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

I been around both homeless and programmers - what a miserable bunch programmers are
I will join them.

I will join them.

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
Coding is for 100iq slaves. The absolute most slavest developer is web developer.

CS and python are pretty easy, just start programming bro

Average software engineer IQ is around 130, that's 2 standard deviations above the white mean, around 2% of the white population.

If weren't a top performer in highschool it's over. If you weren't good at math it's over. If you haven't gotten off your ass and learned it already it's over.

I graduated from a top 10 (globally) CS school, do you know how fucking hard that was? Do you know how few people could come close to even getting into that track let alone graduating from it? People who got accepted into the program failed to continue because they couldn't fraud their highschool marks anymore. People who got in dropped out due to difficulty (over 50% major change rate) To get in I had to be top tier academically and then to stay in the program I had to be top tier within university.

Meanwhile you are expected to learn programming languages ad-hoc and recreate core linux kernel programs for moving files around, calculus 1-3, linear algebra, write mathematical proofs about the nature of complex sorting, searching and ranking algorithms, machine learning, building DBMS's that use paging from scratch, multithreaded programming, building a CPU from the transistor level up using a circuit simulator, etc.
avg 130? its like 110. cs is one of the easiest stems

top performer at highschool? jfl. good at maths? you just need basic math knowledge you can even get by if u suck at them

i was giga mediocre at highschool due to not attending much, barely passed subjects that didnt interest me and that lowered my graduation grade, bcuz of that i was shit at math too (cuz i was never attending, absence punishment was very loose) but got better, entered top 300 cs uni through exams, 2nd hardest cs degree in my country.

you dont need that much to become an average soft developer. its harder to graduate from a difficult degree and passing an interview than performing the job itself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 14392, Growth Plate and 6 others
avg 130? its like 110. cs is one of the easiest stems

top performer at highschool? jfl. good at maths? you just need basic math knowledge you can even get by if u suck at them

i was giga mediocre at highschool due to not attending much, barely passed subjects that didnt interest me and that lowered my graduation grade, bcuz of that i was shit at math too (cuz i was never attending, absence punishment was very loose) but got better, entered top 300 cs uni through exams, 2nd hardest cs degree in my country.

you dont need that much to become an average soft developer. its harder to graduate from a difficult degree and passing an interview than performing the job itself
Yeah but people who think you're going to moneymax with CS by being a middling dev are kidding themselves. The FAGMAN jobs with huge salaries to go genetic elite.

Yeah but people who think you're going to moneymax with CS by being a middling dev are kidding themselves. The FAGMAN jobs with huge salaries to go genetic elite.
I know for a fact that you dont need great intelligence to work at FAGMAN. You need to know your stuff obviously. But you can get there by practising and social skills alone. Social skills are way more important than your iq

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Danish_Retard, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
Nothing but a ton of gatekeeping here.

Do you need to have a ton of discipline to get into a FAANG? Probably.

Do you need to have "high IQ" to get into a FAANG? Probably.

But not everything in CS is about getting into FAANGs.

There are a ton of other firms that are hiring with pretty good salaries, and you can work your way up.

Many stories of guys who were previously working dead end wagie jobs (most did not even go to Uni for CS) who if you were to look at do not immediately give off "high IQ" vibes.

Most of the time its a matter of do you have the heart for it, do you have a passion for it, are you willing to grind for it, are you willing to put 3+ hours (minimum) a day into learning it, do you know how to find the right resources and which to use, etc.

If you answer no to most of these then chances are self learning/going into CS in uni is not for you.

Lets not act like a ton of these currycels that are being outsourced straight from India into western countries (or are doing work directly from India) possess some sort of God given IQ trait. Sure, most of them may not be doing FAANG level work but if you can do what they have done AND you are educated in the west I can assure you that you will earn double their salary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Bakin donuts 🍩, Danish_Retard and 3 others
precisely, the demand keeps going up because it is the job of the future
have fun working in retail until you rope nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and wollet2
You don't need hight iq to work in generic web/mobile position with 100-150k$/year. You just need some discipline and motivation to learn all this boring web stuff.
And later on, if you acquire some experience, competence and economy and world won't go to shit - you can work 2 full time remote jobs. Again, you will just need discipline and good working ethics.

I used to practice all of that myself for almost 2 years and i doubt i am high on iq score.

Last edited:
have fun working in retail until you rope nigger
and yet you drive a $300 car

why is it always poorfags that talk the most shit in this section?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 20618, Mouthbreath and 3 others

49170208517_fce10c3b06_b.jpg

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Chico Chicowski, Growth Plate and 3 others
imagine talking down to retail workers when some mcdonalds wagie only has to work less than a week to buy that shit-mobile

Joe biden head shake

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Moggie

i just turned 18 you dumbass most people here in their 30s not even having a drivers license

my freshman compsci year is starting in 2 months :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Well well well if it isnt mad retail worker seething at my absolute unit of a car going through my post history
Lets see, what do we have here...

Oh no!!!!
Working in mcdonalds for a week to buy my car should be the least of your worries, have fun scanning my grocery bags to afford monthly chinese hgh and hope you grow past 5'7 you subhuman manlet
Funny GIF

Ill be chilling with my 6'4 and a compsci degree :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Eggs
i just turned 18 you dumbass most people here in their 30s not even having a drivers license
not true retard

my freshman compsci year is starting in 2 months :feelshah:
what community college are you attending?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20618 and Moggie
Well well well if it isnt mad retail worker seething at my absolute unit of a car going through my post history
Lets see, what do we have here...
View attachment 1833908
Oh no!!!!
Working in mcdonalds for a week to buy my car should be the least of your worries, have fun scanning my grocery bags to afford monthly chinese hgh and hope you grow past 5'7 you subhuman manlet
Funny GIF

Ill be chilling with my 6'4 and a compsci degree :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
not even the slightest hint of a pixel, you broke poser faggot

stay being below a mcdonalds wagie and attending some noname community college

Last edited:
not even the slightest hint of a pixel, you broke poser faggot

stay being below a mcdonalds wagie and attending some noname community college
Editing posts on an incel forum like the insecure bitch you are, thinking a tall mogger such as myself wont notice it? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am sure you are 6 3, thats why you are spending 1000 euro per month on hgh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
kill yourself you manlet loser

Attachments

• 1661196962041.png
    1661196962041.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
90% of the people who say this shit don't make it/switch majors after the first semester

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Moggie, wollet2 and 1 other person
90% of the people who say this shit don't make it/switch majors after the first semester
obviously, most normies are braindead midwit morons (op included probably) who think they can easily graduate and make good money
if you are below 130 iq, stick to retail or whatever other useless mid profession
leave this to the experts

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Editing posts on an incel forum like the insecure bitch you are, thinking a tall mogger such as myself wont notice it? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am sure you are 6 3, thats why you are spending 1000 euro per month on hgh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
kill yourself you manlet loser
another love letter typed by brown hands that i will not be reading

• JFL
Reactions: The_God
"leave this to the experts"

TU06MET

rivate heightmaxing stack leak (for closed growth plates)​

Not open for further replies.
Next
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="SexuallyAbusive"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2125.jpg?1561833623[/IMG]

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$​

JoinedJun 21, 2019Posts1,860Reputation4,943
so I've been getting asked about this stack for a while, and decided to finally post it here since I got banned from the heightmaxing discord for no reason. the stack is designed for people with closed growth plates, and the growth is localized.

the first two people who supposedly got results from it turned out to be larpers who didn't grow at all, one of them is the creator. it's made by some schizophrenic "biohacker" retard who has memory problems, and we caught him lying about his height growth results because he claimed he grew 0.375-0.5 inches in less than a month but then claimed even less than that later on because he couldn't even remember the number he gaslighted us with before. after confronting him about this, he said he wanted to "track my IP"
Adln6eXy o

I've personally taken the stack myself and didn't get shit from it. it's simply over-hyped garbage, and these retards need to stop acting like they've found the holy grail for heightmaxing. before I got banned from the server, the majority of everyone in there came to the conclusion that the stack does not work and simply opted for the classic HGH and AI route instead (and so have I).

the stack:
  • IGF-2
  • LPP (Link Protein N-Terminal Peptide)
  • PTD-DBM
  • IGF-1 LR3
the logic:
the premise behind the stack is that the LPP will generate new cartilage in the joint, then you follow up with the PTD-DBM (CXXC5 inhibitor), IGF-2, and IGF-1 LR3 to harden that cartilage.

here are key points about the logic of the stack, written by the creator:
- "LPP is the crux of all of this because it interacts with the most important BMP receptors (2 & 7), proliferate collagen stem/progenitor cells, transcripts on the SOX9 pathway (which is the same mechanism of how relaxin works), and more. LPP is a gold mine because of its MOA."
- "PTD-DBM is a CXXC5 inhibitor which means that it prevents growth plate cell to become inactive. https://www.life-science-alliance.org/content/lsa/2/2/e201800254.full.pdf"
- "IGF-2 is an often neglected peptide in regards to height potential. It's our main way that our bodies induces BMP-9 which causes oestrogenesis."
- "Because IGF-1 receptor are pretty much occupied during 1-15 years of a person's life, it might be wise to minister this after a teenager (no older than 20) experience their final growth spurt when their hgh levels start to decline."

protocol:
Discord UlyhqWgfqn

everything should be injected either into the knee or the ankle since this is a localized stack designed for people with closed plates. you're supposed to use a 1-inch needle for this, and stick it all the way in to your knee. it's very painful and can lead to loss of limb function.
westendmedicalsupplies.com

BD Luer Lock Syringe 3mL 23G x 1" (25mm) PrecisionGlide Needle 10pk

BD 23 Gauge x 1" Luer Lock Syringe with PrecisionGlide Needle combines a sharp needle with a clear barrel featuring bold scale for more accurate readings. BD Luer Lock syringes feature detachable needles. Sterile and Individually packaged for your convenience.
the final blackpill on "heightmaxing" (read this):
there is no miracle compound to grow taller. I've gone through several of these stacks and got absolutely no results from them. stop listening to these fucking idiots who call themselves "biohackers" that unironically think they've found the solution for people to grow taller because they can cite a few pubmed articles they've read online. you WILL waste your money.

after losing over $1k on these bullshit compounds to not grow at all, I can conclude that the only legitimate "heightmaxing" methods are HGH + AI and leg lengthening, that's it.

there is an ongoing research project designed to regenerate new growth plates in europe:

CORDIS | European Commission

cordis.europa.eu
$241,711 has been funded to the research so far, and they don't even expect to be finished until 2022. what makes you think a PSL autist has the answer? the creator had to hop off his own stack because he claims he couldn't shell out anymore money to keep paying for the IGF-2, which is literally just $90. these people lack the funding, trials, and experience to formulate anything substantial. stop coping.

zcOwAT8.png

+1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions:currylightskin, Mewton, heighmaxxerxd and 40 others
D

Deleted member 3990

Zephir​

JoinedNov 19, 2019Posts8,393Reputation15,369
brutal

rivate heightmaxing stack leak (for closed growth plates)​

Not open for further replies.
Next
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="SexuallyAbusive"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2125.jpg?1561833623[/IMG]

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$​

JoinedJun 21, 2019Posts1,860Reputation4,943
so I've been getting asked about this stack for a while, and decided to finally post it here since I got banned from the heightmaxing discord for no reason. the stack is designed for people with closed growth plates, and the growth is localized.

the first two people who supposedly got results from it turned out to be larpers who didn't grow at all, one of them is the creator. it's made by some schizophrenic "biohacker" retard who has memory problems, and we caught him lying about his height growth results because he claimed he grew 0.375-0.5 inches in less than a month but then claimed even less than that later on because he couldn't even remember the number he gaslighted us with before. after confronting him about this, he said he wanted to "track my IP"
Adln6eXy o

I've personally taken the stack myself and didn't get shit from it. it's simply over-hyped garbage, and these retards need to stop acting like they've found the holy grail for heightmaxing. before I got banned from the server, the majority of everyone in there came to the conclusion that the stack does not work and simply opted for the classic HGH and AI route instead (and so have I).

the stack:
  • IGF-2
  • LPP (Link Protein N-Terminal Peptide)
  • PTD-DBM
  • IGF-1 LR3
the logic:
the premise behind the stack is that the LPP will generate new cartilage in the joint, then you follow up with the PTD-DBM (CXXC5 inhibitor), IGF-2, and IGF-1 LR3 to harden that cartilage.

here are key points about the logic of the stack, written by the creator:
- "LPP is the crux of all of this because it interacts with the most important BMP receptors (2 & 7), proliferate collagen stem/progenitor cells, transcripts on the SOX9 pathway (which is the same mechanism of how relaxin works), and more. LPP is a gold mine because of its MOA."
- "PTD-DBM is a CXXC5 inhibitor which means that it prevents growth plate cell to become inactive. https://www.life-science-alliance.org/content/lsa/2/2/e201800254.full.pdf"
- "IGF-2 is an often neglected peptide in regards to height potential. It's our main way that our bodies induces BMP-9 which causes oestrogenesis."
- "Because IGF-1 receptor are pretty much occupied during 1-15 years of a person's life, it might be wise to minister this after a teenager (no older than 20) experience their final growth spurt when their hgh levels start to decline."

protocol:
Discord UlyhqWgfqn

everything should be injected either into the knee or the ankle since this is a localized stack designed for people with closed plates. you're supposed to use a 1-inch needle for this, and stick it all the way in to your knee. it's very painful and can lead to loss of limb function.

BD Luer Lock Syringe 3mL 23G x 1" (25mm) PrecisionGlide Needle 10pk

BD 23 Gauge x 1" Luer Lock Syringe with PrecisionGlide Needle combines a sharp needle with a clear barrel featuring bold scale for more accurate readings. BD Luer Lock syringes feature detachable needles. Sterile and Individually packaged for your convenience.
the final blackpill on "heightmaxing" (read this):
there is no miracle compound to grow taller. I've gone through several of these stacks and got absolutely no results from them. stop listening to these fucking idiots who call themselves "biohackers" that unironically think they've found the solution for people to grow taller because they can cite a few pubmed articles they've read online. you WILL waste your money.

after losing over $1k on these bullshit compounds to not grow at all, I can conclude that the only legitimate "heightmaxing" methods are HGH + AI and leg lengthening, that's it.

there is an ongoing research project designed to regenerate new growth plates in europe:

CORDIS | European Commission

cordis.europa.eu
$241,711 has been funded to the research so far, and they don't even expect to be finished until 2022. what makes you think a PSL autist has the answer? the creator had to hop off his own stack because he claims he couldn't shell out anymore money to keep paying for the IGF-2, which is literally just $90. these people lack the funding, trials, and experience to formulate anything substantial. stop coping.

zcOwAT8.png

+1
Reactions:currylightskin, Mewton, heighmaxxerxd and 40 others
D

Deleted member 3990

Zephir​

JoinedNov 19, 2019Posts8,393Reputation15,369
brutal
Keep injecting some random drugs up your raped petite ass while i am 6'4 just by being gods favourite you tiny dwarf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Firefox 9kbJ0ZNs6u

Firefox yG0bvstLJZ

Firefox r2qdnfeYqk

just fucking lol @ how much ive tormented this impoverished shitskin virgin loser

this faggot has been browsing my posts and threads for the past half hour and im already living in his head rent free

Adln6eXy o

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
happy show GIF

just break your legs bro and maybe you will be as tall as me one day :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
why scoff at $1k when its 3x+ the amount that your car costs, you tormented bitch-of-mine?

imagine how many cocks your prostitute mother has to suck to earn half of that

Joe biden head shake

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
what a great day to be 6'4 without injecting chinese rat piss into my beautiful body :D:D:D:D:D
however abused dog midgets like OP arent as fortunate :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Dog Chemistry GIF

dont worry bro, keep rotting in your private ''research'' discords you will definitely find a stack to make you human height :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

laughs cage GIF

kill yourself you ugly oldcel midget loser :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshah::feelshah:

• Woah

Most Programmers dont do all those things you mentioned at the bottom

Im a software engineer and barely know any of that shit- you have your whole career to specialise and up skill.

My IQ is like 80th percentile if I had to guess

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Lmao, Racky and 1 other person
what a great day to be 6'4 without injecting chinese rat piss into my beautiful body :D:D:D:D:D
are you talking about your shitty bloated subhuman body that you bitch about every other post, you delusional butthurt faggot?
Firefox X932T5DhGQ

20200405 165515 1

Goodfellas laughing

cry harder as you practically study my entire profile, you weak boned son of a whore who i have bullied relentlessly

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, thecel, fruitgunpop and 1 other person