I'm going to moneymax, I've been looking into the best ways I think I can moneymax with my skills, here's the plan what you boyos think.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Little context I work a minimum wage job and am currently in education. I've recently been doing some overtime to help pay for a few things however with the increase in hours realised how cucked working full time would be.

I've also realised how much more money I will probably need for my surgeries.

So it's time to moneymax, I think 5,000 pounds a month is a reasonable goal within 6 months.

So my area of expertise is in Computer Science which is my field of study, although my degree is mainly focused on research, maths and theoretical implementation of concepts and whatnot.

I still have quite a bit of knowledge on various programming languages and can easily make video games, phone and software apps, databases, networks, websites/(front and backend) & and a couple other things which arent really as easily marketable (cryptography, research & scientific programming), I've made quite a few projects for Uni working in large teams and by myself they probably arent marketable as they are more focused on function than aesthetics.

With my skills and current education, I have devised a plan for me to efficiently money max while still focusing on studying and improving my skills.

This is the plan what do you boyos think?
  • Perhaps look into tutoring GSCE students studying CS. (Maybe IDK tbh but I mog them knowledge-wise and could easily tutor them, I've always heard that there is quite a bit of money in tutoring, I could maybe offer it as a service on fiver or something charging by the hour where I could go over a lesson plan teaching basic concepts or more advance concepts dependant on their goals.)

• Creating courses now from my research this is where the big bucks are, I have a friend from Uni who currently makes courses explain game development topics like creating an inventory system etc. and he has about 20 different courses on a site called Udemy, now he has told me he made 75,000 last year off of his courses now keep in mind he does have a youtube channel so I expect that has influenced that quite significantly, but it could definitely be a good area to go into as there are a significant amount of things I could create courses on and they would be basically passive income.

• Creating apps, games or software, now this probably isn't realistic as things like this would require much more effort put into them and marketing which would be time-consuming, although it could be an avenue to create more money

• Content Creation through youtube, now I have no idea if youtube is any good never looked into it myself, but it could be quite good to be used in conjunction with the ideas mentioned above as it would be a platform to market my services on. I could also create short videos breaking down small topics and concepts. I could also upload programming videos or dev logs.

What do you boyos think of these ideas do you think they might work in creating a bit of money?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 11126, Xangsane and 3 others
Little context I work a minimum wage job and am currently in education. I've recently been doing some overtime to help pay for a few things however with the increase in hours realised how cucked working full time would be.

So it's time to moneymax, I think 5,000 pounds a month is a reasonable goal within 6 months.

So my area of expertise is in Computer Science which is my field of study, although my degree is mainly focused on research, maths and theoretical implementation of concepts and whatnot.

I still have quite a bit of knowledge on various programming languages and can easily make video games, phone and software apps, databases, networks, websites/(front and backend) & and a couple other things which arent really as easily marketable (cryptography, research & scientific programming), I've made quite a few projects for Uni working in large teams and by myself they probably arent marketable as they are more focused on function than aesthetics.

With my skills and current education, I have devised a plan for me to efficiently money max while still focusing on studying and improving my skills.

• Perhaps look into tutoring GSCE students studying CS. (Maybe IDK tbh but I mog them knowledge-wise and could easily tutor them, I've always heard that there is quite a bit of money in tutoring, I could maybe offer it as a service on fiver or something charging by the hour where I could go over a lesson plan teaching basic concepts or more advance concepts dependant on their goals.)

• Creating courses now from my research this is where the big bucks are, I have a friend from Uni who currently makes courses explain game development topics like creating an inventory system etc. and he has about 20 different courses on a site called Udemy, now he has told me he made 75,000 last year off of his courses now keep in mind he does have a youtube channel so I expect that has influenced that quite significantly, but it could definitely be a good area to go into as there are a significant amount of things I could create courses on and they would be basically passive income.

• Creating apps, games or software, now this probably isn't realistic as things like this would require much more effort put into them and marketing which would be time-consuming, although it could be an avenue to create more money

• Content Creation through youtube, now I have no idea if youtube is any good never looked into it myself, but it could be quite good to be used in conjunction with the ideas mentioned above as it would be a platform to market my services on. I could also create short videos breaking down small topics and concepts. I could also upload programming videos or dev logs.

What do you boyos think of these ideas do you think they might work in creating a bit of money?
Combine 2 and 4.

Although at the start you will have difficulty getting views to your YT channel also building a course is extremely time consuming

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
Definitely tutor for sure, you can do in person tutoring and offer online services as well to open up more opportunities.

As for the content creation, if you are truly competent enough, I think you can but that market is over saturated imo.

Make sure you pocket everything and eventually invest.

Consider an internship, asap.

• +1
epic, goodluck bro im also trying to moneymaxx, hit my discord up on pms

• +1

Depends how urgent you need the money. If you need money in a few years your plans all seem good. These are good things to have in the backburner

you are just in the beginning stages of "looking into" these markets

realistically speaking, you'll get one of these 4 things you listed done in 2 years

I meannn, if u work really hard u might make some money. Idk about 5000 a month but good luck. If u do end up making a course id suggest stealing somone elses course content, or atleast the layout ect. To save some time. The problem with this plan is you need to find ppl to buy ur stuff, its not like a basic job where your wage slaving and its not a job where your advertsing to get ppl to buy ur stuff

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1