I'm going to start finasteride

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
No norwooding, but some diffuse thinning on top. Don't want it to ever be noticeable. Onto finasteride I go! Will give long, detailed updates about my penis throughout treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ALP, BoredPrince and 4 others
Are you still on Fin?

• JFL
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Do it my bro. Look good foreva

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BoredPrince and RAITEIII
bro you shilled for it before you ever tried it? wtf, you are actually a retard

bro you shilled for it before you ever tried it? wtf, you are actually a retard
No, I'm someone who can read the decades of research on its effectiveness

Pretty schizo response
youre a fucking clown , i thought i was talking to a guy who has first hand experience with hormone affecting drugs

not the guy who read studies

its like shilling for vegan (replace with any) diet because of studies, while never ever trying the diet

No, I'm someone who can read the decades of research on its effectiveness
I recommend Dutasteride btw. And if youre so hell vent then do microneedledt topical avodart (its gel not powder). I dont recommend powder pill because they made by different molecule that can affect how its metabolized in your body and thus have less effectiveness

youre a fucking clown , i thought i was talking to a guy who has first hand experience with hormone affecting drugs

its like shilling for vegan (replace with any) diet because of studies, while never ever trying the diet
yeah, fuck rigorous research with thousands of participants. Tell me your schizo first hand experience. Let me put that in my brain.

Either way his answer was in your best interest to keep hair. If you wanted experience for users you had to verify. I talk about compounds I haven't tried. I haven't tried fin actually...

yeah, fuck rigorous research with thousands of participants. Tell me your schizo first hand experience. Let me put that in my brain.
yeah fuck it, if you talk positively about a drug you must have a good experience with it

you are an idiot with 9 grades of education

dont go to college

Either way his answer was in your best interest to keep hair. If you wanted experience for users you had to verify. I talk about compounds I haven't tried. I haven't tried fin actually...
bro im on dutasteride for 7 months, op is idiot

yeah fuck it, if you talk positively about a drug you must have a good experience with it

you are an idiot with 9 grades of education

dont go to college
Doctors should never prescribe meds they haven't used themselves. Great fucking take dude.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Doctors should never prescribe meds they haven't used themselves. Great fucking take dude.
tricholog would make you undergo various tests before prescribing you this drug, moron

you have low iq, its double digit

, if you talk positively about a drug you must have a good experience with it
You're being unreasonable. Talking about a drug based on clinical data is sensitive.

You're being unreasonable. Talking about a drug based on clinical data is sensitive.
bro i suggest you trying high carb low fat diet because some scientific data proves that it increases your longevity, health of your gut and overall gonna improve your athletic performance

i never tried this diet tho!!

tricholog would make you undergo various tests before prescribing you this drug, moron

All a test could tell you is whether you have male pattern baldness. Yes, I have male pattern thinning.

Nice man, before I started it I was a bit worried about side effects, but 7 months later I didn't notice any

I even regrew some of the hair, you're making a right choice

All a test could tell you is whether you have male pattern baldness. Yes, I have male pattern thinning.
smile-laughing.gif

just have no clue, the more you know the harder you sleep theory

They are legally obliged to otherwise they could face legal repercussions if something happens to you. What do you expect out of a "test" to see if you can use fin?

They use the data available that everyone has access to if they want.

They are legally obliged to otherwise they could face legal repercussions if something happens to you. What do you expect out of a "test" to see if you can use fin?

They use the data available that everyone has access to if they want.
I'm just wondering how deep your schizo posting will go
I really dont understand what you so worked up about

fucking idiots
lmao-laughing.gif

caging at you brainlets

Bro cackling in his padded cell
caging at how 2 months ago you shilled for this drug like its saved your life and you didnt even try it

laughing-hard-controlling-laugh-tp9t6yodxng1bnk4.gif

caging at how 2 months ago you shilled for this drug like its saved your life and you didnt even try it

laughing-hard-controlling-laugh-tp9t6yodxng1bnk4.gif
You just keep repeating the same bad point

bro i suggest you trying high carb low fat diet because some scientific data proves that it increases your longevity, health of your gut and overall gonna improve your athletic performance

i never tried this diet tho!!
You can suggest it, you can provide the data. If the data is as contundent as Finasteride then I have one factor to consider if my goal really is longevity.

Now you could have tried and you have aged like shit perhaps you had some other condition that caused it but you believe it's a hoax. Someone's personal experience is not end all be all anyway either good or bad because you never know how real it is.

Many people use fin and they lose their hair anyway. I don't need nobody's personal single experience to stop considering avodart as better treatment.

I can understand you want comfort of some type but if I told you right now that I used Dut and I lost all hair what? You won't stop because of me. But you consider...

You can suggest it, you can provide the data. If the data is as contundent as Finasteride then I have one factor to consider if my goal really is longevity.

Now you could have tried and you have aged like shit perhaps you had some other condition that caused it but you believe it's a hoax. Someone's personal experience is not end all be all anyway either good or bad because you never know how real it is.

Many people use fin and they lose their hair anyway. I don't need nobody's personal single experience to stop considering avodart as better treatment.

I can understand you want comfort of some type but if I told you right now that I used Dut and I lost all hair what? You won't stop because of me. But you consider...
bro wrote an essay, and i didnt even talk to you in the first place faggot

bro wrote an essay, and i didnt even talk to you in the first place faggot
New poster is chill as fuck and didnt do nothing wrong so idk what u on about tbh.

When someone tells me something is good I don't assume they have personal first hand experience personally. And if it was important to me I'd ask. Now if they lied saying they used but didnt it would be different...

What u so mad about lol

New poster is chill as fuck and didnt do nothing wrong so idk what u on about tbh.

When someone tells me something is good I don't assume they have personal first hand experience personally. And if it was important to me I'd ask. Now if they lied saying they used but didnt it would be different...

What u so mad about lol
bro write less words, i swear i didnt read last message and not gonna read this one

Would be the only attention your cock has ever gotten
oh what a middle school tier comeback bro, but if my cock fucks your mouth than its worth it 😸

oh what a middle school tier comeback bro, but if my cock fucks your mouth than its worth it 😸
This is coming from the guy whose best insult was "suck my dick"

yeah bro kiss my cock you cant do shit about it 😸 😸
I can do a lot of shit -- including promote fin. You're the one having a meltdown because I base my opinions off medical research

I can do a lot of shit -- including promote fin. You're the one having a meltdown because I base my opinions off medical research
bro im a dutasteride user, you are just a retard 😹 😹 😹