I'm going to take some artistic nudes of myself, but I will not share or send them to anyone. They're for my future wife only, after marriage.

Do you think she'll like them?

• Total voters
No need for all the extras bro.
I really wish I can have something physical to remind her this was me when I was younger..... something extra special just for her..... 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and emeraldglass
I love how my body looks now; it's the best it's ever looked.

View attachment 2366720View attachment 2366750View attachment 2366722View attachment 2366729

I'm at that age (25, will be 26 later on in the year) where I might start descending due to my age. I want to hold onto my youthful looks as much as I can, but according to a poll, people think I probably won't lose my "pretty boy" looks until 29-35 or so. I intend to be married next year. I hope this holds true:

So for my wife to cherish me and to never monkey branch or have an affair with someone else...
  • I will take some artistic, tasteful nudes (both erotic and non-erotic) of myself this week, with my good camera, with a tripod, catered to the female gaze (after looking at some examples on the internet and on Pinterest), in the early morning when everyone's asleep, in my bedroom, and in the bathroom. I don't want them to look like cheap selfies. Josh Humble's shots are a good example of what I'm trying to achieve for a few photos, but with my own unique style.
    • In the early morning, my abs are at their leanest and sexiest-looking.
    • In fact... I took some just now while showering, but they were only face shots and back/leg shots, some with soap suds on my body. The lighting was nice.
  • I IPLed all the hair off my body and face except for my pubic hair which I trimmed neatly, and my eyebrows, so I will look extra smooth in the photos. The only hairs on my body right now are the ones on top of my head, my eyebrows, my eyelashes, and my neatly trimmed pubic hair. Nothing else.
  • I will even rub some coconut oil all over my body so it looks very nice in the photos.
  • NOBODY will ever see these nudes, except my future wife (my current halal girlfriend) once we're married. They're for HER eyes only.
    • I will also instruct her not to send them to anyone. They will be password-protected on my hard drive.
  • I will attempt to make the best, most flattering photos editorial quality, like the types you might find on a modelling shoot.
  • I might take some nudes with me wearing a necklace so they highlight my pecs.
  • I might take some strategically covered nudes.
  • They'll take some time for me to retouch so they look like professional photos.
I know my anxious attachment is on steroids, but by doing this, I'm sure she's not gonna monkey branch for someone else, think of others when I'm making love with her, and think about me when I'm not nearby (e.g. if either of us are at work or dropping the kids off). ;)

Bro if this is actually you, youre clearly good looking why not just post normal pics

• Love it
This is CRAZY.
Certainly haram, there seems to be a specific agenda driving this. Why create a game centered around worshipping a statue? These are inquiries people should ponder, and dismissing them as mere coincidence won't suffice.

I really wish I can have something physical to remind her this was me when I was younger..... something extra special just for her..... 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺
You alone are sufficient, my friend. Over time, you'll create cherished memories together, which hold more worth than any of these possessions.

• +1
Certainly haram, there seems to be a specific agenda driving this. Why create a game centered around worshipping a statue? These are inquiries people should ponder, and dismissing them as mere coincidence won't suffice.
I can play Genshin Impact if I want to if I live in the West. It's not like I'm going to get stoned to death for playing a fucking video game. I won't let people dictate that I must grow an ugly beard.

I don't drink, smoke, take drugs, I abstain from sex before marriage (I had a blip but repented), pray before bed (I need to pray 5 times tbh) and donate zakat. Sigh. I try to make God happy.

You alone are sufficient, my friend. Over time, you'll create cherished memories together, which hold more worth than any of these possessions.
thank you, but I will become old, fat and wrinkly.

• +1
I can play Genshin Impact if I want to if I live in the West. It's not like I'm going to get stoned to death for playing a fucking video game. I won't let people dictate that I must grow an ugly beard.

I don't drink, smoke, take drugs, I abstain from sex before marriage (I had a blip but repented), pray before bed (I need to pray 5 times tbh) and donate zakat. Sigh. I try to make God happy.
Residing in the Western world doesn't exempt us from our responsibilities as Muslims, my friend. It wouldn't be equitable for Muslims in other regions. And while it's true that nobody can coerce you to adhere to these rules here, the motivation behind our actions isn't to appease people but to honor our faith in God. As I mentioned earlier, there's a particular hidden agenda underlying these games and media. It's not coincidental, it's a veiled mockery of our religion. This is how certain groups operate – concealing their intentions in plain sight, camouflaged so that you notice, yet miss their underlying schemes. They mock both you and the religion. Over time, this will undoubtedly affect you. Fortunately, there are alternative games you can engage with. People often wonder why Islam seems to prohibit so much. This perception is misguided, it appears that everything is restricted because the world around you is rife with negativity, causing it to seem as though Islam forbids nearly everything.

If refraining from playing a game becomes a challenge, what do you think those who sacrificed their family, wealth, health, and even their lives for Islam would say?

• +1
thank you, but I will become old, fat and wrinkly.
We all tend to become like this. Why doesn't she offer such a thing? It would be more logical for her to take this initiative, as traditionally, it's a woman's role to captivate the man and preserve their allure. But I would say none of you would have to do this.

• +1
thank you. only in DMs.
Could you pm, i wanna see what you look like, i wont doxx, ive already posted and you rate me btw.

• Love it
We all tend to become like this. Why doesn't she offer such a thing? It would be more logical for her to take this initiative, as traditionally, it's a woman's role to captivate the man and preserve their allure. But I would say none of you would have to do this.
I talked to her about it and she's not interested in that except if I did a SFW drawing of her. However, she's excited to get some photos of me naked once we're married. She said she wishes she could see me naked right now if it were allowed in Islam.

• +1
Could you pm, i wanna see what you look like, i wont doxx, ive already posted and you rate me btw.
ok!
Residing in the Western world doesn't exempt us from our responsibilities as Muslims, my friend. It wouldn't be equitable for Muslims in other regions. And while it's true that nobody can coerce you to adhere to these rules here, the motivation behind our actions isn't to appease people but to honor our faith in God. As I mentioned earlier, there's a particular hidden agenda underlying these games and media. It's not coincidental, it's a veiled mockery of our religion. This is how certain groups operate – concealing their intentions in plain sight, camouflaged so that you notice, yet miss their underlying schemes. They mock both you and the religion. Over time, this will undoubtedly affect you. Fortunately, there are alternative games you can engage with. People often wonder why Islam seems to prohibit so much. This perception is misguided, it appears that everything is restricted because the world around you is rife with negativity, causing it to seem as though Islam forbids nearly everything.

If refraining from playing a game becomes a challenge, what do you think those who sacrificed their family, wealth, health, and even their lives for Islam would say?
I'm sure playing a game privately won't get me beaten up and stoned. Likewise many Muslims in the West play more obscene stuff like GTA5.

somethings not adding up!

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back