I'm gonna cope with androgynous maxing

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I wont ever transmax. It's over, I'm gonna be cute boy maxxing.

Taging boyos

@dfucclife
@LMSMaxxer
@Octillionaire3
@thecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others
just yesterday we were talking about how were gonna bulk up and gym

ive eaten one thing today hbu

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
I feel your pain. I wanted to be a long hair pretty boy indie rock drummer. But I must play the hand I was dealt and be an ogremaxxed norwooded gymcoping brute

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I’ll be a fat androgynous high E cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
just yesterday we were talking about how were gonna bulk up and gym

ive eaten one thing today hbu
Yeah well. I'm fucked in the head.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Post a picture of you in a pretty girly dress. :love:

• JFL
I feel your pain. I wanted to be a long hair pretty boy indie rock drummer. But I must play the hand I was dealt and be an ogremaxxed norwooded gymcoping brute
Feels bad man.:feelsbadman:

• Woah
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19499
My one got ripped.:feelswah:
6b3c3b34261ef4a518cd1b7eb61953c6.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
The only other cross dresser I've seen from an incel server was from australia, he was 5'1 though :feelswah:. What they put in the water there, everyone be crossdressing? :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499
The only other cross dresser I've seen from an incel server was from australia, he was 5'1 though :feelswah:. What they put in the water, everyone be crossdressing? :feelswat:
Our water pipes have asbestos cement in them.:feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19499 and Matthias8272
Our water pipes have asbestos cement in them.:feelswah:
Apparently he got some asian ladies too which is the brutal thing (jbw), wasn't even incel. Could all be tales though who knows

• JFL
Apparently he got some asian ladies too which is the brutal thing, wasn't even incel. Could all be tales though who knows
He has lesbian appeal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272
I wish I could have the willpower to eat one meal a day. I’m failing miserably at leanmaxxing (just had 8 cookies with milk at 1:00 am :feelswhy:) any tips? Do you take appetite suppressants?
weigh everything and track your calories if you aren't already, it's impossible for me otherwise. And if there's a few meals you can't weigh you can just guesstimate but still track

Other than that your top priority should be eating high volume food. Lots of salads with low cal dressing or fruits and vegetabels in general, oats or potatoes as long as you don't douse it in caloric add ons, lean meats, etc

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
The only other cross dresser I've seen from an incel server was from australia, he was 5'1 though :feelswah:. What they put in the water there, everyone be crossdressing? :feelswat:
Don't act like you don't do this every night

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499
  • So Sad
Thx bro. For the past year my hunger has been insatiable. Reason being I starved myself to 130 pounds (6’1) to get a lean face. I gained all the weight back and don’t have the motivation to lose it :feelswhy:.
You gained back in muscle?

• Woah
Turning back into a sub5 after crossdressing is depressing. :feelswhy:
I get depressed mainly from not being the actual thing. Its all fake.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17763
Thx bro. For the past year my hunger has been insatiable. Reason being I starved myself to 130 pounds (6’1) to get a lean face. I gained all the weight back and don’t have the motivation to lose it :feelswhy:.
I feel it man I've been struggling with motivation to get lean for this summer ngl. Idk why either. 130 at 6'1 is lean af though damn

Also one thing I forgot to mention but making "anabolic" type foods where it's low calorie high protein but designed to taste good still and replicate typically shitty fast food or stuff like that can be very good for cravings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I wish I could have the willpower to eat one meal a day. I’m failing miserably at leanmaxxing (just had 8 cookies with milk at 1:00 am :feelswhy:) any tips? Do you take appetite suppressants?
i dont even do it on purpose

i just am too depressed and lazy to even eat food, im so used to the feeling of hunger by now it doesnt even bother me and it goes away

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
No I’m a lazy pos
When I was cutting, I ate a lot of high protein dense meals such as liver, steak, eggs and drank a lot of water. It kept me satiated throughout the day to eat under the maintenance.

• Woah
i dont even do it on purpose

i just am too depressed and lazy to even eat food, im so used to the feeling of hunger by now it doesnt even bother me and it goes away
I get it. I hardly feel like eating usually.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19157
I’ll try to get the motivation.
Try to start off small. Just going for walks and shit, don't want to burn yourself out.

You just need to make it a habit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16369
I get depressed mainly from not being the actual thing. Its all fake.
Yeah, I wanna be a pretty girly girl so badly. I wanna look like this GigaStacy :love::
Hotblondie

❤️❤️❤️

• Love it
condolences

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17791