• Ugh..
Reactions: Bonecel01, Lookologist003, thecel and 8 others
Fantastic.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel and 91302
be sure to post nudes on .org and let some of us hit when your transition is complete

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, flippasav, thecel and 5 others
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, reek, vortex and 2 others
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
stop projecting ugly fuck

im a e high male with high e features

i look like a girl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, thecel, reek and 3 others
dont humiliate urself and stoop so low bro
Take deathpill and wait to die

• +1
Reactions: reek
stop projecting ugly fuck

im a e high male with high e features

i look like a girl

damn

fogs me

I’m MtF trans and I look like a male

mirin your passing privilege

A smarter option would be to just inject T

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
if i decide to persue my trannymaax journey this i my goal because look like her
damn

fogs me

I’m MtF trans and I look like a male

mirin your passing privilege

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-20-08-58-15-151_com.discord-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-20-08-58-15-151_com.discord-edit.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Lookologist003 and thecel
looking fem and taking t fucks up your face
It’s a myth T makes you look older and that’s all because it makes your skin thicker

• +1
Reactions: lust
incel to trans pipeline flowing faster than natural gas out of russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel