I’m gonna have subhuman children and none of you will stop me

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I can’t wait to have children tbh, the only reason I want them is so I can have 2 little subhumans running around my house that scream and cry because I mog them so hard, I will make sure I have them with a foid no taller than 4’11 with terrible genes, by the time this happens I will have ascended to chadlite, my kids will grow up knowing I mog them, and that I will get more pussy than they could ever imagine getting.

When my children’s mother is pregnant with them I will make sure to drug every single one of her drinks and only feed her McDonald’s and hard liquor, if she ever tries to start a fight with me or her hormones start taking over, I will punch and kick her as hard as I can in her stomach, maybe even throw her down and start jumping on her like an angry nigger.

When my precious subhumans are born, they will get no affection, I will leave them locked in a room in which only I have a key to and make sure they are laying in the worst possible position so they develop subhuman skulls and posture, they will also not be breast fed, or even formula fed, I’ll likely just give them chocolate milk.

When it is time for them to start school, I will buy them the most ridiculous outfits (only 1 outfit each) and make sure their barber completely fucks their shit up, maybe bald in the middle and long on the sides?? For their lunches I will pack them leftover McDonald’s, I heard McDonald’s doesn’t go bad so I will buy it weeks in advance to meal prep, I will also make sure they never do their homework, so they won’t even be able to moneymaxx when they get older, they will never be able to afford hardmaxxing, and they will spend their lives rotting, wishing they could be like their father.

When they get to the age they can read, I will introduce them to looksmax.org and incels.is, I will make sure they completely swallow the blackpill and understand that in this life, they will never succeed, if they try any softmaxxing I will explain to them that it is not worth softmaxxing for a little subhuman like you, you are meant to rot, and rotting is what you shall do. If I catch any of them with any skincare products, or notice they are taking care of their hair, I will beat the shit out of them and shave their heads, and most importantly, if I notice they don’t constantly have their mouths open while breathing, I may just lose my shit and burn the house down with them inside, no son of mine will have proper tongue posture, I will put ear plugs in their nose from a young age and train them to only use their mouths.

I can’t wait to mog these little shits, they aren’t even born yet, all I think about everyday is what I can do to make my children’s lives worse than mine, I will make sure they are both recessed subhumans with terrible skull growth and permanently fucked posture, oh and they will also be manlets.

I advise all of you to also do this, maybe if we create enough subhumans together, there will be an even bigger pool of sexy jbs in the future for our taking, anyone that says they’re going to marry a tall woman with good genes so they can have a chad son is coping, you do realize that when your little chad son grows up, he will fuck your wife, right? Foids can’t resist Chad, even if he is their own son, I will never be cucked by my son, I will make sure of it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall, optimisticzoomer and 23 others
Nigga imagine creating conscious life only for it to suffer :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, meesam, wannabe prettyboy and 13 others
Nigga imagine creating conscious life only for it to suffer :feelsrope:
I don’t care, this world doesn’t need anymore chads, I am doing you all a favour.

I don’t care, this world doesn’t need anymore chads, I am doing you all a favour.
Why dont you come up with a bettER option instead of creating poor brocels

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21192, Mouthbreath and 7 others
Why dont you come up with a bettER option instead of creating poor brocels
What’s a better option than this? I will have 2 little subhumans living in my house that I know for a fact will never be better than me, this will constantly remind me of my greatness and how far I have come, they’ll be like my trophies pretty much, just imagine how good it would feel to wake up every morning knowing you mog your whole family, I would feel amazing, it would keep me motivated, it’s not like I wouldn’t buy them prostitutes from time to time, I’m not a monster, I just don’t want to create anymore chads that can possibly fuck up our chances of getting Stacy one day. They will live a decent life, but they will never feel love or companionship.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and medialcanthuscel
What’s a better option than this? I will have 2 little subhumans living in my house that I know for a fact will never be better than me, this will constantly remind me of my greatness and how far I have come, they’ll be like my trophies pretty much, just imagine how good it would feel to wake up every morning knowing you mog your whole family, I would feel amazing, it would keep me motivated, it’s not like I wouldn’t buy them prostitutes from time to time, I’m not a monster, I just don’t want to create anymore chads that can possibly fuck up our chances of getting Stacy one day. They will live a decent life, but they will never feel love or companionship.
an ERxample would be to buy a nice bmw and go for a drive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Yeah you are going to hell my guy🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
an ERxample would be to buy a nice bmw and go for a drive
Not the same, maybe one day I will be able to afford a bmw from the motivation my subhuman kids give me, and then we can all go for a drive in my bmw, if I decide to let them in it, probably won’t, but it is a nice thought.

Yeah you are going to hell my guy🤣
Maybe one day, but the moment my kids are born until the day they die, their lives will feel like hell on earth while mine will be bliss.

Having a Chad son doesnt mean that they will grow up into Narcissistic/Sociopathic douchebags

I can’t wait to have children tbh, the only reason I want them is so I can have 2 little subhumans running around my house that scream and cry because I mog them so hard, I will make sure I have them with a foid no taller than 4’11 with terrible genes, by the time this happens I will have ascended to chadlite, my kids will grow up knowing I mog them, and that I will get more pussy than they could ever imagine getting.

When my children’s mother is pregnant with them I will make sure to drug every single one of her drinks and only feed her McDonald’s and hard liquor, if she ever tries to start a fight with me or her hormones start taking over, I will punch and kick her as hard as I can in her stomach, maybe even throw her down and start jumping on her like an angry nigger.

When my precious subhumans are born, they will get no affection, I will leave them locked in a room in which only I have a key to and make sure they are laying in the worst possible position so they develop subhuman skulls and posture, they will also not be breast fed, or even formula fed, I’ll likely just give them chocolate milk.

When it is time for them to start school, I will buy them the most ridiculous outfits (only 1 outfit each) and make sure their barber completely fucks their shit up, maybe bald in the middle and long on the sides?? For their lunches I will pack them leftover McDonald’s, I heard McDonald’s doesn’t go bad so I will buy it weeks in advance to meal prep, I will also make sure they never do their homework, so they won’t even be able to moneymaxx when they get older, they will never be able to afford hardmaxxing, and they will spend their lives rotting, wishing they could be like their father.

When they get to the age they can read, I will introduce them to looksmax.org and incels.is, I will make sure they completely swallow the blackpill and understand that in this life, they will never succeed, if they try any softmaxxing I will explain to them that it is not worth softmaxxing for a little subhuman like you, you are meant to rot, and rotting is what you shall do. If I catch any of them with any skincare products, or notice they are taking care of their hair, I will beat the shit out of them and shave their heads, and most importantly, if I notice they don’t constantly have their mouths open while breathing, I may just lose my shit and burn the house down with them inside, no son of mine will have proper tongue posture, I will put ear plugs in their nose from a young age and train them to only use their mouths.

I can’t wait to mog these little shits, they aren’t even born yet, all I think about everyday is what I can do to make my children’s lives worse than mine, I will make sure they are both recessed subhumans with terrible skull growth and permanently fucked posture, oh and they will also be manlets.

I advise all of you to also do this, maybe if we create enough subhumans together, there will be an even bigger pool of sexy jbs in the future for our taking, anyone that says they’re going to marry a tall woman with good genes so they can have a chad son is coping, you do realize that when your little chad son grows up, he will fuck your wife, right? Foids can’t resist Chad, even if he is their own son, I will never be cucked by my son, I will make sure of it.
bbc three lets settle this GIF by BBC

• +1
Jfl either ur kids will rope by the time they’re 16 or you’ll be in jail for child abuse
I won’t have any ropes in my house and they won’t know what child abuse is

I won’t have any ropes in my house and they won’t know what child abuse is
They don’t need to know what it is you retarded maniac. Normies can easily tell when a kid is being abused and they’ll report ur evil ass as soon as they know. Also you don’t need a rope to rope, just something that can replicate or form a rope like a towel.

They don’t need to know what it is you retarded maniac. Normies can easily tell when a kid is being abused and they’ll report ur evil ass as soon as they know. Also you don’t need a rope to rope, just something that can replicate or form a rope like a towel.
Their necks will be too small and boneless to rope anyways, they will slip right thru. And I guess I will just homeschool them then, thank you for warning me.

Guys dont take this thread serious he is obviously trolling for atention

• +1
Their necks will be too small and boneless to rope anyways, they will slip right thru. And I guess I will just homeschool them then, thank you for warning me.
Plenty of other way to to turn off the switch. Also as soon as ur kids are born they get a birth certificate which shows they are property of the government. Can’t hide your kids from big brother forever. Plus what makes you think their mother will go along with this? Eventually she will run away with the kids

No troll goes through this much effort jfl. I don’t think he is trolling he is just phucked in the head

Fuck children (preferably girls).

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 21146
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
No troll goes through this much effort jfl. I don’t think he is trolling he is just phucked in the head
You’re right my nigga, but I’m not fucked in the head, I am a mastermind

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel
Plenty of other way to to turn off the switch. Also as soon as ur kids are born they get a birth certificate which shows they are property of the government. Can’t hide your kids from big brother forever. Plus what makes you think their mother will go along with this? Eventually she will run away with the kids
My subhumans will be my property nigga

Does this sound like a joke to you? I have thought this out for years, and when I share my carefully put together plan that involved years of thinking, you tell me I am joking? Why don’t you just spit in my face

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargamel and Deleted member 21244
If they are male made an account on is for them

Imagine them growing up and somehow find this and the fact that their dad called them little subhumans and made them genetically inferior on purpose

Knife in the throat :lul:

i was drinking water and nearly choked at the title :feelsrope:

so funny

Imagine them growing up and somehow find this and the fact that their dad called them little subhumans and made them genetically inferior on purpose

Knife in the throat :lul:
They won’t have access to knives for this very reason

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
i was drinking water and nearly choked at the title :feelsrope:

so funny
Ah, drinking water, something my little subhumans will never experience, only coffee and sugary drinks to stunt their growth, maybe even hard liquor for brain damage.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and wollet2
they grow up become chad, and you found out they are not your child

they grow up become chad, and you found out they are not your child
Even if they are not my child they will never become Chad with what I will put them through

Ah, drinking water, something my little subhumans will never experience, only coffee and sugary drinks to stunt their growth, maybe even hard liquor for brain damage.
theyre gonna die or sth

• +1
Bump.

• Love it
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Instead why don't you just breed for foids and jbmaxx or sell them into prostitution? Seems much more beneficial tbh although I enjoyed reading your post all the same :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
This is a reflection of your self hate bro. My condolences

WTF is wrong with you guys lol:lul::lul::lul:

This is the funniest thread i've ever read on looksmax lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bursting out laughing at 1 am at this shit lol

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Someone pin this shit lol:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 21192
oh really? i thought he was actually going to have sex and then have kids and then lock them in his basement for years

theyre gonna die or sth
they will become subhuman chads from the amount of autism their bodies will be intaking. If they can survive OP's bullshit for 18 years they could walk into a nuclear reactor and survive too probably

Ova

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell