I'm gonna locationmaxx soon

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Just had a talk with some family members. It was as shitty as always, but then out of nowhere my father said he will go to Bolivia in October for a few weeks and asked me if I want to go with him. I immediately said yes. He has some business to do there and said we could also go to other countries nearby later if the borders reopen. It's the first time I have the opportunity to go to Bolivia since 2014.

I'm thrilled. I'm already searching for motels in some cities. Just to know, "motel" in Latin America doesn't have the same meaning as in the U.S. lol, it's literally a place where couples who still live with their parents go if they want to "be alone", but everyone can use them actually. And of course I don't have to miss anticuchos, salteñas and sonso de yucas anymore. :love:

I also told him I want to go to Turkey to get a hair transplant. He said okay (I'm Norwood 1,5) and so I'm looking for the best hair clinic in Turkey too. Let's see if I can get an appointment before, but if I have to wear a hat for months (?) it might be better if I wait after October.

Inb4 "Bolivians are ugly", I grew up in the East.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275, MiroslavBulldosex, gamma and 3 others
Don't make baby's with randoms like ItsOver

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and AlexAP
i am too ugly for those girls no other reason to visit though

i am too ugly for those girls no other reason to visit though
There are other reasons, Bolivia is a completely different country than any European country, I recommend it to everyone. They don't even have McDonalds there lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 761
make fatherless babies like ItsOver

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, lutte and AlexAP
Ay vamos! Esta es una gran oportunidad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP