Im gonna start eye raping women

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Im gonna start eye fucking women as an experiment and ill let .org know how the results go. I know that women get horny from eye contact when they find a guy moderately attractive, women love attention its in their biology to crave attention so giving them the uncommon stare will fufill this for them.

Im gonna start off slow by giving glances to get more comfortable with being low inhib but eventually ill just fully stare.

I know from previous interactions with women, back when i was a low inhib teen, they have loved the attention. For example one time when i was in detention/isolation in school, i was sat alone in the hall so i was extremely bored and this busty white milf office teacher who was like above 30 walked in the hall where i was sat to print something and i started eye fucking her because i was low inhib at that time. She caught on pretty quickly because i was so shameless and obvious with it but she started smiling lightly and doing various things like dropping paper and bending over to pick it up, coming back from her office way to often to print more paper and looking back at me to see if i was still looking etc. Women want to be eye raped.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, sudanguy, Primalsplit and 7 others

Ex Drug Dealer

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prag, 5'7 zoomer and Akhi
why do you shitpost like this

they will laugh at you

Im gonna start eye fucking women as an experiment and ill let .org know how the results go. I know that women get horny from eye contact when they find a guy moderately attractive, women love attention its in their biology to crave attention so giving them the uncommon stare will fufill this for them.

Im gonna start off slow by giving glances to get more comfortable with being low inhib but eventually ill just fully stare.

I know from previous interactions with women, back when i was a low inhib teen, they have loved the attention. For example one time when i was in detention/isolation in school, i was sat alone in the hall so i was extremely bored and this busty white milf office teacher who was like above 30 walked in the hall where i was sat to print something and i started eye fucking her because i was low inhib at that time. She caught on pretty quickly because i was so shameless and obvious with it but she started smiling lightly and doing various things like dropping paper and bending over to pick it up, coming back from her office way to often to print more paper and looking back at me to see if i was still looking etc. Women want to be eye raped.

We had a Hapa/Eurasian female teacher in our Secondary school. This bitch would be wearing a tight dress revealing her ass and boobs, which is against teacher's dress code.

Every boy was infactuated with her. We were 12-13 at that time.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and EnglandBadman
why do you shitpost like this
This post has a lot of valuable information and insight. I shitpost because i use this forum for entertainment only/90%of the time

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Over for women within 10 metres of me

I do this almost all the time. It truly works.

Fuckkkkkk last part got me hard😂

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
OP is Chaddam

Im gonna start raping you