I’m holding back tears

Here’s some excerpts from the conversation can I please get input from someone who isn’t an autist??? I don’t read situations well since I am giga aspie and obviously very sensitive to comments about my looks :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

View attachment 272163View attachment 272164View attachment 272165View attachment 272166View attachment 272167View attachment 272168

I don’t think I handled it very well I should have not shown how much it hurt me. :feelstrash:
Fuck off faggot. Foid SENDED you nudes. I never even te Ted a foid maybe twice when they needed something. Keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 4645
Fuck off faggot. Foid SENDED you nudes. I never even te Ted a foid maybe twice when they needed something. Keep crying

She still put me in my place about not being gigachad. That cuts deep.

>She is really PSL7
>she has a negative canthal tilt and crooked nose

homie what

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
>She is really PSL7
>she has a negative canthal tilt and crooked nose

homie what

I’ll be honest. I had to look hard for flaws. She does have a very slight nct but it’s Cole for me to point it out it’s so minimal

The crooked nose is a natural and acceptable level of asymmetry I was really grasping at straws there

I’ll be honest. I had to look hard for flaws. She does have a very slight nct but it’s Cole for me to point it out it’s so minimal

The crooked nose is a natural and acceptable level of asymmetry I was really grasping at straws there

I don't understand, were you guys in good terms? Who the fuck asks that kind of question and brag about being hotter? She sounds nuts. All hoes are nuts nowadays, not surprised. Block her and move on with your day. It'll benefit you in the long run.

I don't understand, were you guys in good terms? Who the fuck asks that kind of question and brag about being hotter? She sounds nuts. All hoes are nuts nowadays, not surprised. Block her and move on with your day. It'll benefit you in the long run.

Thank you I agree I am mind boggled I don’t know if it’s my autism or if her comments were actually bizarre

Thank you I agree I am mind boggled I don’t know if it’s my autism or if her comments were actually bizarre

Wait I just saw the screenshots. Why the fuck is she talking about Chads and high tier normie? And at the same time doesn't know about NCT? Does she lurk on here or nah?

Also, I see nothing schoking in the texts. Only a pussy would cry about that if I'm being honest. It sounds like she's just fucking teasing you. You're more aspie than me, she definitely wants your d JFL.

Girls won't talk to men they consider inferior, let alone call them "hot". She's just a bitch who's playing hard to get or w/e the fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
If you're PSL 6 date PSL 5 girls.

• +1
Wait I just saw the screenshots. Why the fuck is she talking about Chads and high tier normie? And at the same time doesn't know about NCT? Does she lurk on here or nah?

Also, I see nothing shcoking in the texts. Only a pussy would cry about that if I'm being honest. It sounds like she's just fucking teasing you. You're more aspie than me, she definitely wants your d JFL.

Girls won't talk to men they consider inferior, let alone call them "hot". She's just a bitch who's playing hard to get or w/e the fuck.

No I blackpilled her right quick and told her about the Stacy and chad hierarchy and that maybe I am a irl 7.5 but she is isn’t a irl 9 either.
If you're PSL 6 date PSL 5 girls.

I want to looksmax to PSL8 and date psl7 girls

It just sucks I can’t ascend over night it will probably take a year or more and for that time I am confined to this hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
No I blackpilled her right quick and told her about the Stacy and chad hierarchy and that maybe I am a irl 7.5 but she is isn’t a irl 9 either.

JFL that's giga autistic from you. You better pass that as a joke and don't be that sensitive next time. You could easily dick her down if you're really PSL 6. Anyway, I'm off

• +1

I want to looksmax to PSL8 and date psl7 girls

It just sucks I can’t ascend over night it will probably take a year or more and for that time I am confined to this hell on earth
PSL 8 is going to be hard indeed. Perhaps impossible. It's O’Pry tier.

Maybe try to get to PSL 7 first, you may be able to already fuck PSL 7 girls since the rating is subjective at this level. You may look PSL 8 to some girls.

Maybe try to get to PSL 7 first, you may be able to already fuck PSL 7 girls since the rating is subjective at this level. You may look PSL 8 to some girls.
He should rope first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 3328
I relate to you in many ways BUT you're low iq bro.

Btw what did you say to this person before the 9 PSL thing?

@Cardiologyscribe why are you trolling/larping so hard?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

I went on retin-a and cleared up my skin. I went on dutasteridr and minox and thickened my hair.

I am getting Bimax advancement with CCW and then a conservative custom wraparound on top of that. Custom midfacial and infraorbital implants. And a brow ridge implant.

And on top of that I am roiding. But building my non roided base right now on RAD149 and a couple other sarms.

I’ve been told I can ascend to striking

Fuck I hope so :feelscry: it just takes time and money:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I went on retin-a and cleared up my skin. I went on dutasteridr and minox and thickened my hair.

I am getting Bimax advancement with CCW and then a conservative custom wraparound on top of that. Custom midfacial and infraorbital implants. And a brow ridge implant.

And on top of that I am roiding. But building my non roided base right now on RAD149 and a couple other sarms.

I’ve been told I can ascend to striking

Fuck I hope so :feelscry: it just takes time and money:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If you have decent height and dick size you're honestly gigachad

I relate to you in many ways BUT you're low iq bro.

Btw what did you say to this person before the 9 PSL thing?

Why am I low iq??

And she just said it out of nowhere but not in reference to PSL but normie our of 10 scale

@Cardiologyscribe why are you trolling/larping so hard?

I’m not man i even posted screenshots to show it’s not made up and it really hurt my feelings so made this to vent

In that moment I just felt so inferior. After that convo I rushed straight here in attempt to save my sanity.

If he will be gigachad i Will be serial killer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Slayerino and Deleted member 3328
Shit test status: failed
this so much. my gf asked me once if we are looksmatched and i told her „nah im better looking“. u always need to be like that to girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl, turkproducer, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
this so much. my gf asked me once if we are looksmatched and i told her „nah im better looking“. u always need to be like that to girls

Comments like this is also why I made this tread I am SUCH AN AUTIST and need pointers on what is reality

I am SO FUCKIG DENSE

Why am I low iq??

And she just said it out of nowhere but not in reference to PSL but normie our of 10 scale

I’m not man i even posted screenshots to show it’s not made up and it really hurt my feelings so made this to vent
Did u brag at any point?

Last edited:
  • +1

6’1 thank eppley.

But only 5.5” dick and also a framecel I think.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Chadelite
Salludon rated psl 7
I dont care about him tbh, he wasnt gl at young age and imo he doesnt look like that 0 jb apeal and he look ethnic

Did u brag at any point? You're low iq because I've seen your screenshots and that's definitely not an app to find a good girl and many here could tell just like me...

No I didn’t brag

Edit I just went back and I said I was edgier than her.
A1A0924C B9EA 4399 A2F2 BD634F284BA2

my Idgaf approach may have been what started it

I dont care about him tbh, he wasnt gl at young age and imo he doesnt look like that 0 jb apeal and he look ethnic
He can shave beard and use green contacts

Ok. Youre 6psl already, propably hs slayer who losed v at 16 yo or younger

No in high school a girl that sat at my lunch table called Chloe (who ended up amounting to nothing btw...dumb slut) said “it’s weird your like half hot but....... half ugly.”

That stuck with me for years until I discovered the PSL where I finally learned what it was about me that radiated ugliness and failoed me. Yes My mild maxillomandibular retrusion.

Read that again I have maxillomandibular retrusion. JFL at thinking I had a good life.

No in high school a girl that sat at my lunch table called Chloe (who ended up amounting to nothing btw...dumb slut) said “it’s weird your like half hot but....... half ugly.”

That stuck with me for years until I discovered the PSL where I finally learned what it was about me that radiated ugliness and failoed me. Yes My mild maxillomandibular retrusion.

Read that again I have maxillomandibular retrusion. JFL at thinking I had a good life.
Idk What it is but youre 6psl so youre not ugly

Idk What it is but youre 6psl so youre not ugly

That’s what lookism gave me but you have to understand my emotional afflictions. I see myself from certain angles and certain lighting where I think I look PSL4. I don’t feel very good about myself.

I don’t want therapy or to be lead to acceptance of how I look. I want to get better looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
@Cardiologyscribe pm your front and side, I wanna rate you. If you don't mind.

• +1
@Cardiologyscribe pm your front and side, I wanna rate you. If you don't mind.

Too embarrassed and have a lot to lose. About 30 responses on lookism is sufficient for me to be convinced based on about 12 pictures. I have some censored ones I have sent users in here so I can’t be identified

And it won’t let me you pm you anyway.

That’s what lookism gave me but you have to understand my emotional afflictions. I see myself from certain angles and certain lighting where I think I look PSL4. I don’t feel very good about myself.

I don’t want therapy or to be lead to acceptance of how I look. I want to get better looking.
Shitcope

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
i think u have autism ngl

u don’t mention negative fucking canthal tilt to normies

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and buflek

he even told her that he is shitposting on lookism jfl🤣🤣🤣 i dont think theres a cure for such autism

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and turkproducer
he even told her that he is shitposting on lookism jfl🤣🤣🤣 i dont think theres a cure for such autism
indeed

imagine she sees his shit post here it is ogre

imagine crying over a woman and posting about it on looksmax

4ADBEFA8 243E 4E6A B09F E7EC3C98C16D

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Cardiologyscribe

You’re right. There is no cure for the autism but if I become handsome enough they will overlook it

Incels autism is “creepy” and “cringe”

Chads exact same Austism is suddenly seen as “endearing” “edgy” and “unique”

You’re right. There is no cure for the autism but if I become handsome enough they will overlook it

Incels autism is “creepy” and “cringe”

Chads exact same Austism is suddenly seen as “endearing” “edgy” and “unique”
it isnt

autism isn’t attractive on anyone mate

take phenibut

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Cardiologyscribe