I’m holding back tears

Was having a good conversation with a hot foid for the last 3 days. Flirting back and forth every night over text. Then tonight she just out of the blue said

“Who do you think is hotter me or you”

It hurt bc deep down I knew she was a point above me.

She said “I am 9 and you are 7.5”

Obviously she was using a bluepilled scale. She is really PSL7 and I was given PSL6 on lookism which I agree with.

I didn’t know how to respond. I just started insulting her and telling her she has a negative canthal tilt and crooked nose to make her feel not so perfect.

But it’s over
WTF, with being so emotional.
You should be happy, that you're a punching above your looks league.

I would had joked, blue pill BS. Like. Well you're better looking; but it's all about confidence and personlity that matters most. And I am like 2 points above you in confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
WTF, with being so emotional.
You should be happy, that you're a punching above your looks league.

I would had joked, blue pill BS. Like. Well you're better looking; but it's all about confidence and personlity that matters most. And I am like 2 points above you in confidence.

Appreciate your reply but tbh I have no idea what the meaning is

Appreciate your reply but tbh I have no idea what the meaning is
The mening of my reply, was how to del with getting overly emotional. Redirecting your brain, to joking/making fun.

• +1
When this happened I thought about
The mening of my reply, was how to del with getting overly emotional. Redirecting your brain, to joking/making fun.

Bluepilled anesthesia. Good when you have no other options. But that isn’t the blackpill I need to motivate me to ascend ASAP.

———————-

When this first happened (bitch pointed out she was hotter than me) my eyes got watery and lips/chin started quivering.

I looked through my Snapchat friends immediately to see who could I talk to about it.

Realized none of my irl friends want to hear it or would understand what it’s like wanting to looksmax and rejecting your present appearance.

Almost ran into the arms of another hoe I have been talking to. But realized how cuckish and vulnerable that would make me (and how autistic it would be to go to one of my side hoes crying about how one of my other hoes hurt my feelings)

So thankful I have looksmax.me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Bluepilled anesthesia. Good when you have no other options. But that isn’t the blackpill I need to motivate me to ascend ASAP.
Ascension goals is good, and good luck with that. Being PSL6, you are way above what I am, and probably what I can become. Maybe if I'm lucky can I ever become PSL6. I think I'm by default about PSL3-3.5. And looksmaxxing now a bit maybe PSL4. If I ever get to PSL 5 or above I'll be content as hell..
Anyways. Blue Pill stuff is funny to use in conversations imo, especially when balckpilled. It's top humor for me. Not sure if you are the funny/laughing/joking type. can't laugh and cry at the same time, that's why I suggested fooling the mind by jonking around, to deal with the "pain".

• +1

———————-

When this first happened (bitch pointed out she was hotter than me) my eyes got watery and lips/chin started quivering.

I looked through my Snapchat friends immediately to see who could I talk to about it.

Realized none of my irl friends want to hear it or would understand what it’s like wanting to looksmax and rejecting your present appearance.

Almost ran into the arms of another hoe I have been talking to. But realized how cuckish and vulnerable that would make me (and how autistic it would be to go to one of my side hoes crying about how one of my other hoes hurt my feelings)

So thankful I have looksmax.me
Hhhh were so alike. I called u retarded but im twice as retarded bro

• +1
HOLY FUCK AT THIS GIGA-AUTISM. HE GETS MESSAGED SHIT I CAN ONLY FUCKING SEE WHILE DREAMING. NO ONE CARES WE DID NOT ASK STFU WITH THIS BRAG ALREADY. 6PSL AND STILL HERE FFS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
HOLY FUCK AT THIS GIGA-AUTISM. HE GETS MESSAGED SHIT I CAN ONLY FUCKING SEE WHILE DREAMING. NO ONE CARES WE DID NOT ASK STFU WITH THIS BRAG ALREADY. 6PSL AND STILL HERE FFS

Bro we don’t need to compare ourselves we are all here to get better and looksmax.

I’m sorry to tell you this but the blackpill is anything under gigachad isn’t good enough.

But I am autistic af I can’t deny that.

Bro we don’t need to compare ourselves we are all here to get better and looksmax.

I’m sorry to tell you this but the blackpill is anything under gigachad isn’t good enough.

But I am autistic af I can’t deny that.
I AM FILLED WITH RAGE RIGHT NOW. ASCENSION OR DEATH

• Love it
Jfl no point in looksmaxing if retards tell normies about their autistic addictions.

Fucking hell, why are people giving this guy validation. He wants to get told he's a fakecel. Fuck this faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Fucking hell, why are people giving this guy validation. He wants to get told he's a fakecel. Fuck this faggot.

I’m not as gl as this guy go hate on him @GoMadAndSTFU
C1389753 D3B4 4431 B1D8 A53D5811BCD5

Too embarrassed and have a lot to lose. About 30 responses on lookism is sufficient for me to be convinced based on about 12 pictures. I have some censored ones I have sent users in here so I can’t be identified

And it won’t let me you pm you anyway.
Wtf. I can't PM either. I can with everyone else, but not you.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Im gonna pretend that i believe

Wait i cant

• So Sad
Im gonna pretend that i believe

Wait i cant

9DD45464 F9ED 485F 85E0 EE8EE6D3EEDB
3E3B5AE0 A6E7 46D9 9347 AEC4B8A8BEE2

Also screenshots of the whole conversation time stamped to right before this happened itt

But I feel a lot better now

Fuck off greycel norman

I was talking to a foid to. Then she called the police on me for thinking I had a chance with her
Women in general feel insulted when an ugly or average local dares to message them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Vermilioncore