I'm imagining how I will rationalize my posts to people once I get doxxed

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Will I go with the tried and true 'just a joke bro. It's all satire.' or maybe I will fess up 'Yes, I don't support women's rights.' and then try and argue for my point. Maybe I can just try and deny it all saying there was some kind of mix up or something. 'My friend also uses this computer'. How will they react to how I don't constantly pick and choose words to make sure no one's feelings get hurt and the self-loathing? Will I be put in rehab or something of the sort? So many questions. I'll find out in due time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and Deleted member 1464
AT THAT POINT IT IS WHAT IT IS

IF THEY EXPOSE TEL THEM EVERY FUCKED UP DETAIL ON THEIR FACE LIKE A AUTISTIC SPERG

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1464 and CopeAndRope
AT THAT POINT IT IS WHAT IT IS

IF THEY EXPOSE TEL THEM EVERY FUCKED UP DETAIL ON THEIR FACE LIKE A AUTISTIC SPERG
Most of the incriminating stuff was said on chat, so I think it's not so bad that I'm going to have to run away from society after insulting people. There's no way I could bring myself to tell people in real life about how fucked up their faces are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Most of the incriminating stuff was said on chat, so I think it's not so bad that I'm going to have to run away from society after insulting people. There's no way I could bring myself to tell people in real life about how fucked up their faces are.
What do you think about Jews and Muslims?:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Go ER tbh ngl

looksmax.me is an intersectional feminist forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 1464