I’m in London but can’t meet up anybody from psl

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
It’s and organized trip I have to be with an adult and I’m a minor so we can’t go pull foids or go to bars

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, shabby890, Xangsane and 7 others
I knew you were 14

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, baboon593, socialcel and 1 other person
Are you enjoying London?

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Are you enjoying London?
I already been to London 5 times and this time No cuz I wish I was 18 and gl and go slay with psl autists instead of listenting to my teachers

I ate at Nando’s but the flight made me dizzy making me nauseous and making me having to starve while I’m in bed

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, socialcel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Fuck it I live close to London I don’t mind, would be nice if a few other autists came

just sneak out nigga
Hmm , I’m 15 dude I can’t go to clubs what am I supposed to do with psl autists, go to a carnival ? I don’t look an adult

Better slay the foids from my group as they keep looking at me and I’m too scared to do anything as always. Best looking + tallest in my group I wish I was nt

I got pretty much 0 IOIS from these British slags while daily in my country I get a few IOIs

Also 6”1 is slightly above average (my height) , that’s my anecdote

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
Hmm , I’m 15 dude I can’t go to clubs what am I supposed to do with psl autists, go to a carnival ? I don’t look an adult

Better slay the foids from my group as they keep looking at me and I’m too scared to do anything as always. Best looking + tallest in my group I wish I was nt

I got pretty much 0 IOIS from these British slags while daily in my country I get a few IOIs

Also 6”1 is slightly above average (my height) , that’s my anecdote
Up to you I guess

• +1
Reactions: randomop