Differences in outcomes between looks levels are due to differences in personality and IQ

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
1. Differences in outcomes are due to differences personality and IQ . , not looks. Even if looks cause personality differences during adolescence

2. Looksmaxxing "improves" your looks while worsening your personality by causing symptoms of a mental disorder (looksmaxxing is the mental disorder)

3. according to the experts, hard looksmaxxing can only improve your looks by "0.5-1.25 psl points"

Physically, more attractive workers may earn more, not necessarily because they are more beautiful, but because they are healthier, more intelligent, and have better (more Conscientious, more Extraverted, and less Neurotic) personality conducive to higher earnings.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Respalier, Deleted member 26859 and 5 others
WHAT ⁉️ ⁉️ :fire: :fire: :fire:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, Deleted member 29155, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing is a waste of resources, destroys your natural beauty, worsens your mental state (iq and personality), harms you via the inverse hailo effect

#looksmax theory fail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
yea looks itself dont matter, the halo effect doesnt exist irl. If the benefits of looks are due to how looks form personality, looksmaxxing is counterproductive. The looksmaxxing component of lookstheory is fake/disproven

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, FinasterideAt17, Deleted member 24781 and 1 other person
@Reconstitution thoughts

Looksmaxxing is a waste of resources, destroys your natural beauty, worsens your mental state (iq and personality), harms you via the inverse hailo effect

#looksmax theory fail
Cope nigger

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, Deleted member 24781, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
yea looks itself dont matter, the halo effect doesnt exist irl. If the benefits of looks are due to how looks form personality, looksmaxxing is counterproductive. The looksmaxxing component of lookstheory is fake/disproven
the halo effect most definitely exists coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 24781, rg1235 and 1 other person
bro thought he had some smart insights

this is water, what else would the reason be jfl

Looksmaxxing destorys your natural beauty. lol, if the goal is to get a girlfriend/wife, wont they be weirded out and repulsed by your plastic surgery? have fun living a life of lies

Natural beauty is more beautiful that unnatural beauty, looksmaxxing lowers your beauty

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier, 80iq, incel194012940 and 1 other person
1. Differences in outcomes are due to differences personality and IQ . , not looks. Even if looks cause personality differences during adolescence

2. Looksmaxxing "improves" your looks while worsening your personality by causing symptoms of a mental disorder (looksmaxxing is the mental disorder)

3. according to the experts, hard looksmaxxing can only improve your looks by "0.5-1.25 psl points"
BFB912AA 561B 4B76 84F2 AE2812E57E50
from subhuman to…
stoic GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
bro thought he had some smart insights

this is water, what else would the reason be jfl
yea its known, its why no one other than this subforum believes in looksmaxxing. and It disproves looksmaxxing completely.

biggest cope, Ive become more GL and smarter last few years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 30283
0.5-1.25psl is astronomical, totally worth it, takes you from normie approaching htn-chadlite range

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Detective, Ragnar and 2 others
Looksmaxxing destorys your natural beauty. lol, if the goal is to get a girlfriend/wife, wont they be weirded out and repulsed by your plastic surgery? have fun living a life of lies

Natural beauty is more beautiful that unnatural beauty, looksmaxxing lowers your beauty
Not true jfl even male models get Surgies and put in makeup they look better after then they did b4 ppl here pull the 1 out of a million examples of surgery gone wrong but that is statistically insignificant the whole point of surgery is too look like u haven’t had surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and sub6manletnozygos
0.5-1.25psl is astronomical, totally worth it, takes you from normie approaching htn-chadlite range
What does he mean by looksmaxxing? Hard maxxing like surgery? Or soft maxxing

but personality is more important than looks and looksmaxxing worsens your mental state/personality

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and malicieusss
Not true jfl even male models get Surgies and put in makeup they look better after then they did b4 ppl here pull the 1 out of a million examples of surgery gone wrong but that is statistically insignificant the whole point of surgery is too look like u haven’t had surgery
Modeling is the only example where looks are more important than mental state

Soft maxxing doesnt count as looksmaxxing
Body fat is law tho, also I definitely wouldn’t mind increasing my looks by 1psl point I’ll be chadlite

Last edited:
Modeling is the only example where looks are more important than mental state
Mental state is cope women like guys who don’t care bout them I know depressed guys who pull more than we they aren’t depressed, simping gets her pussy drk

Idc, some ppl are in a very simple dilemma in this life: surgery or death.

Body fat is law tho, also I definitely wouldn’t mind increasing my looks by 1psl point I’ll be chadlite
never mind, softmaxxing could be looksmaxxing, but hardmaxxing is part of looksmaxxing theory, so hardmaxxing being harmful debunks looksmaxxing. Softmaxxing could still lower your mental state so im not 100% sure if its worth doing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
never mind, softmaxxing could be looksmaxxing, but hardmaxxing is part of looksmaxxing theory, so hardmaxxing being harmful debunks looksmaxxing. Softmaxxing could still lower your mental state so im not 100% sure if its worth doing

Nothing lowers ur mental state more then getting treated like shot bc of ur sub humanness even chads can have mental problems us men only feel truly happy when working on our purpose that’s why mgtow is the best way just grind and have fun w chicks in the side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Softmaxxing could still lower your mental state so im not 100% sure if its worth doing
how it would make your mental state worse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

#looksmax theory fail
im going to walk into the mirror and stare at myself and then get emotionally traumatized by the ugly ghoul crying back at me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
male models are already better looking than the masses and even then i think they are more likely to get surgery as its related to their job performance (beauty).
the beautiful become more beautiful while defeatist ugly losers practice mental acrobatics to justify NOT doing what their beautiful counterparts have already done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, BigBoy, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
@Reconstitution thoughts
Yeah, of course, imo. Especially the brutal third point, but good luck getting that over to people on here. I can't really fault anyone here, since joining this site, I think I initially sought minor tips for improvement but being here has honestly made me sadder, for the average human. It's absurd to see what assumed standards have done to people. And as screwed as it sounds, I don't see that coming to halt anytime soon. I subscribe to Singer's expanding circle:

Human-development-An-ethical-sequence-in-which-the-individual-extends-concern-outward_W640_juhwq8.jpg

We are so far removed from reasonable considerations for just humans, imo, let alone all sentient life. At this point I have dedicated a portion of my life to properly pursuing philosophy and presenting digestible ideas in hopes to leave this planet slightly better than what I'm experiencing now. I have been politically active since 15, I intend to get better at promoting activism, I hope to see America in much better shape by the time I pass on, I have to be optimistic about this.

The personality thing, yeah, I have tried expressing that when I can, that is true, and it should be pursued, people would GREATLY benefit from scientifically proven approaches to therapy, countries would greatly benefit from funding this socially for their citizens, that obviously won't happen for a while. This thread deserves a much longer response, but I'm sure you see what I'm getting at. I think people like yourself are better served getting before as many eyes as possible. Whether that is through social media usage, books, or anything that provides a scattershot approach, I see it as a moral obligation for people such as yourself. Pertaining to this forum, I will see how small little drops work, ironically, it would seem people here would be easier to convince than the average person, it's probably best that the average person knows nothing about stuff, and we hope for better humans through improvements to education, access to education, and overhauling to our (America) education system is definitely needed, of course I'm fighting corporate interests there, all of this is such a mess. I try my best to be as social as possible on platform like this to get an idea of how different types of people respond to different approaches.

Keeping this short. You get the point, and I definitely agree with what you are getting at. I can only word myself so much on this, I need to improve greatly, I see that as a moral obligation. I do try to help, as responsibly as I can, within reason, I also need help myself, so there is that.
--------

I'm thinking of major platforms that are pushing against what you are preaching, like yesterday I was thinking of Qoves studio, on youtube, and I honestly started raging, thinking of the damage that channel is doing, all in self-interest, profit, at the end of the day. There are so many irresponsible actors, and they are always the loudest and most influencing. I really do wish this was all fake, somehow, but it's "clearly" not, we just have a lot of work to do. The bad is so much easier to dispense than the good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Crusile
according to the experts, hard looksmaxxing can only improve your looks by "0.5-1.25 psl points"
This is simply wrong. You can definitely improve your appearance drastically, and I'm proof of that (although "psl" is a made-up nonsense that doesn't accurately measure appearance based on subjective preferences).

However, I agree that it can lead to mental deterioration, but that depends on the mental state of the individual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Crusile
Yeah, of course, imo. Especially the brutal third point, but good luck getting that over to people on here. I can't really fault anyone here, since joining this site, I think I initially sought minor tips for improvement but being here has honestly made me sadder, for the average human. It's absurd to see what assumed standards have done to people. And as screwed as it sounds, I don't see that coming to halt anytime soon. I subscribe to Singer's expanding circle:

Human-development-An-ethical-sequence-in-which-the-individual-extends-concern-outward_W640_juhwq8.jpg

We are so far removed from reasonable considerations for just humans, imo, let alone all sentient life. At this point I have dedicated a portion of my life to properly pursuing philosophy and presenting digestible ideas in hopes to leave this planet slightly better than what I'm experiencing now. I have been politically active since 15, I intend to get better at promoting activism, I hope to see America in much better shape by the time I pass on, I have to be optimistic about this.

The personality thing, yeah, I have tried expressing that when I can, that is true, and it should be pursued, people would GREATLY benefit from scientifically proven approaches to therapy, countries would greatly benefit from funding this socially for their citizens, that obviously won't happen for a while. This thread deserves a much longer response, but I'm sure you see what I'm getting at. I think people like yourself are better served getting before as many eyes as possible. Whether that is through social media usage, books, or anything that provides a scattershot approach, I see it as a moral obligation for people such as yourself. Pertaining to this forum, I will see how small little drops work, ironically, it would seem people here would be easier to convince than the average person, it's probably best that the average person knows nothing about stuff, and we hope for better humans through improvements to education, access to education, and overhauling to our (America) education system is definitely needed, of course I'm fighting corporate interests there, all of this is such a mess. I try my best to be as social as possible on platform like this to get an idea of how different types of people respond to different approaches.

Keeping this short. You get the point, and I definitely agree with what you are getting at. I can only word myself so much on this, I need to improve greatly, I see that as a moral obligation. I do try to help, as responsibly as I can, within reason, I also need help myself, so there is that.
--------

I'm thinking of major platforms that are pushing against what you are preaching, like yesterday I was thinking of Qoves studio, on youtube, and I honestly started raging, thinking of the damage that channel is doing, all in self-interest, profit, at the end of the day. There are so many irresponsible actors, and they are always the loudest and most influencing. I really do wish this was all fake, somehow, but it's "clearly" not, we just have a lot of work to do. The bad is so much easier to dispense than the good.
ive been at it for a few months now tbh im having trouble coming up with looks theory debunks. I dont know where to go from here. Unfortunately there seems to be 0 academic works by real IRL intellectuals on looks theory

-Looks theory as in the halo effect is real

-looksmaxxing works, but only after prior brainwashing that connects your looks to your mental state.

-looksmaxxing doesnt work because it harms your state of mind, there are no examples for successful looksmaxxers on looksmax.org (successful in both mental state and looks)

-Inverse halo effect needs to be investigated:

https://looksmax.org/threads/irl-the-amount-of-time-i-get-ghosted.694946/ inversed halo effect (especially in cases of recently added looks through looksmaxxing) in action, perfect looks just confirm his mental illness to people

-Being good looking can harm other peoples mental state, looksmaxxixng is a selfish endeavor https://looksmax.org/threads/im-going-to-commit-suicide-tonight.733476/

-Looks theory is harmful, spreads socially contagious mental disorder. causes suicides (causes physical violence/murder)

-negative mental effects of sleep apnea can not be attributed to looks, even if malocclusion is the cause of both poor looks and sleep apnea

-does malocclusion, itself, cause psychological discomfort? If your jaw is deformed/in the "wrong place" and your palate is too narrow for your tongue, wouldnt that me mentally distressing? and does orthodontic surgery alleviate this (I wouldnt think so).
If so, again, this cant be attribute to looks/halo effect and weakens the power of looksmaxxing

-lookism is wrong and you should strive to be a non-lookist (need to explain/prove why its wrong)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and incel194012940
Spreading the looks theory ideology on youtube is pure evil idk how they sleep at night knowing up much mental distress theyre causing/inventing for 0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Interested

The height and facial symmetry correlation is weak but still significant. So, you are wrong.

If looksmaxing is a mental disorder. Then all women are mentally ill because they've been looksmaxing since they were young.

Women are dating and hooking up with thugs and mentally ill anti social scum because women find them sexually attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and AsGoodAsItGets

#looksmax theory fail
Not at all. If a person has facial deformities which effects their health and dating lives. Fixing them is not pathological.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
The height and facial symmetry correlation is weak but still significant. So, you are wrong.

If looksmaxing is a mental disorder. Then all women are mentally ill because they've been looksmaxing since they were young.

Women are dating and hooking up with thugs and mentally ill anti social scum because women find them sexually attractive.
Facial asymmetry may be caused by mental distress, not the other way around. this is another important theory.

Women dont believe in looks theory, though. If looksmaxxing causes mental distress (it does for looksmaxxers on looksmax.org), then its a mental disorder

When/where does the halo effect exist?
The halo effect has been documented as fact in many different cultures in the field of evolutionary psychology. You need to read up on the latest research because you are making an arse of yourself.

Not at all. If a person has facial deformities which effects their health and dating lives. Fixing them is not pathological.
A person believing that they have facial deformities is the problem. theres nothing "wrong" with ugly facial features, its made up in your mind

Looksmaxxing has improved my mental state, because it's a goal to focus on with a pretty clear trajectory for me.
It just shouldn't be your only goal.
Besides, if natural beauty exist shouldn't natural uglyness exist aswell? Cant have the one without the other.

The halo effect has been documented as fact in many different cultures in the field of evolutionary psychology. You need to read up on the latest research because you are making an arse of yourself.
https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/20...ssing-the-lack-of-novel-testable-predictions/ Evolutionary psychology cant "explain" anything

I just wrote that the "halo effect is real". its not end all be all, personality overpowers the halo effect irl, and the inverse halo effect reduces the halo effect by an undefined amount irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Besides, if natural beauty exist shouldn't natural uglyness exist aswell? Cant have the one without the other.
Neither exist if beauty is subjective (it is)

Facial asymmetry may be caused by mental distress, not the other way around. this is another important theory.

Women dont believe in looks theory, though. If looksmaxxing causes mental distress (it does for looksmaxxers on looksmax.org), then its a mental disorder
Based on what evidence?

Mental distress is normally the result of adversity. Meaning, unattractive people are psychologically being destroyed by others in their environment. Depression and anxiety are conditions that are mostly not genetically inherited. They are environmental. So, when a person has facial deformities. People will exclude them and try and assert dominance over them because they see them as inferior. This results in the ugly person getting mentally ill.

Last edited:
https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/20...ssing-the-lack-of-novel-testable-predictions/ Evolutionary psychology cant "explain anything"

I just wrote that the "halo effect is real". its not end all be all, personality overpowers the halo effect irl, and the inverse halo effect reduces the halo effect by an undefined amount irl
Yes it can. The study I mentioned has predictive power and is not pseudoscience. You can't dismiss an entire field. That highlights how ignorant you are.

Women are dating murders and every kind of anti social scum under the sun. These men have terrible personalities. But they have an abundance of pussy thrown at them. It's down to women being sexually attracted to them.

Last edited:
Based on what evidence?

Mental distress is normally the result of adversity. Meaning, unattractive people are psychologically being destroyed by others in their environment. Depression and anxiety are conditions that are mostly not genetically inherited. They are environment. So, when a person has facial deformities. People will exclude them and try and assert dominance over them because they see them as inferior. This results in the ugly person getting mentally ill.
How do you know that facial asymmetry isnt caused by mental distress? Both could be true, its just important to think about.

Yes it can. The study I mentioned has predictive power and is not pseudoscience. You can't dismiss an entire field. That highlights how ignorant you are.

Women are dating murders and every kind of anti social under the sun. These men have terrible personalities. But they have an abundance of pussy thrown at them. It's down to women being sexually attracted to them.
what study? how is a height facial symmetry correlation "evolutionary psych"?

"criminals" have good personalities + are the most extroverted people lol you are deluded

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
How do you know that facial asymmetry isnt caused by mental distress? Both could be true, its just important to think about.
Facial asymmetry is down to a weak immune system during childhood. So, the child's body was using bio energetic resources to fight off infections etc. And wasn't able to better use said energy to build a more symmetral face.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Facial asymmetry is down to a weak immune system during childhood. So, the child's body was using bio energetic resources to fight off infections etc. And wasn't able to better use said energy to build a more symmetral face.
k, what is the provable mechanism for that? (doesnt exist)

what study? how is a height facial symmetry correlation "evolutionary psych"?

"criminals" have good personalities + are the most extroverted people lol you are deluded

Good looking = good genes. Tall height, symmetral face, wide shoulder to hip ratio etc. Tall height has a .20 correlation. And the correlation between facial symmetry and Intelligence is between .12 and .20. So, the correlation between being good looking and intelligence is .30 to .40. It's a moderate correlation which is still significant.

Criminals do not have good personalities you retard. They commit anti social crimes such as, rape, murder, child neglect, and are chronically unemployed.

Last edited:
k, what is the provable mechanism for that? (doesnt exist)
Prove your view point. Which you can't. I'm following evolutionary theory and it's predictive power so far has destroyed every opposition. You need to take heed.

ive been at it for a few months now tbh im having trouble coming up with looks theory debunks. I dont know where to go from here. Unfortunately there seems to be 0 academic works by real IRL intellectuals on looks theory

-Looks theory as in the halo effect is real

-looksmaxxing works, but only after prior brainwashing that connects your looks to your mental state.

-looksmaxxing doesnt work because it harms your state of mind, there are no examples for successful looksmaxxers on looksmax.org (successful in both mental state and looks)
looksmaxxing works for me because I was already highly mentally distressed from unknown reasons that became looks based and therefore able to be worked on after reading looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile