I'm losing my touch. I can't keep up with the demand for high-quality shit threads - its over

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
At one time, it was easy to push these threads out. But ugh, it's like suffering from writer's constipation. I just can't get it out! Don't push too hard — let it slide out. Easy said than done. Earlier I crapped out the following:

And as you can see, ugh. Not too smelly, way too chunky. I like my shit creamy and pile-up clogging the pipe. Those three are pebbles. Embarrassing.

I think I'm done.

New Girl I Give Up GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Nigga had to plug his old threads in so that he might have a second chance at revitalizing them and used the excuse of “I’m losing touch!” to revitalize them! Mirin your dark triad tactics son, ya feel me? Omm!

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19499 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nigga had to plug his old threads in so that he might have a second chance at revitalizing them and used the excuse of “I’m losing touch!” to revitalize them! Mirin your dark triad tactics son, ya feel me? Omm!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Examples. I was using examples! Geez. Pretty much anything you do nowadays are taken out of context.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I think it’s high time you retired granddad. I know I’m intellectually starved when I’m on this forum and I’ll rummage through any dung heap in offtopic looking for high iq posts, but I can tell it’s over for you, you’re a butterfly with clipped wings.

Plus, I already had my alphabet soup today.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
I think it’s high time you retired granddad. I know I’m intellectually starved when I’m on this forum and I’ll rummage through any dung heap in offtopic looking for high iq posts, but I can tell it’s over for you, you’re a butterfly with clipped wings.

Plus, I already had my alphabet soup today.
Indeed. End of the show. Time to get the fuck out. It's over. Done! Hasta la vista, baby. Cya, wouldn't want to be ya. Gots to go. No forum for old Chads. Game over. Ugh. :( :whistle: :) :rolleyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19499
Indeed. End of the show. Time to get the fuck out. It's over. Done! Hasta la vista, baby. Cya, wouldn't want to be ya. Gots to go. No forum for old Chads. Game over. Ugh. :( :whistle: :) :rolleyes:
iu

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back