I'm more proud of the fact that I work as a Prostitute than I am about being Jewish

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Posts
13,183
Reputation
26,801
I went to a Jewish school growing up and everything, but I don't feel it makes me any different and it's just a random label that got slapped on me at birth. Now I work as a prostitute and feel it makes me a more patient, tolerant and interesting person. I'm proud that I'm good at a job most people aren't able to do and that I can push society's boundaries like that.

When someone calls me a whore I feel proud. When someone pays me out for being Jewish I feel empty.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ur gay stript?
 
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

Similar threads

1iar
Replies
18
Views
66
LatinXBeast
LatinXBeast
algerianmogger
Replies
6
Views
29
algerianmogger
algerianmogger
Tesarossa
Replies
5
Views
25
hypergamoushitler
hypergamoushitler
chudcell999
Replies
61
Views
169
chudcell999
chudcell999
0_angularity_0
Replies
3
Views
33
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top