Im not being racist, but why do people make fun of ethnics and non-whites here so much?

it goes both ways
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowpoly
Cuz we’re all miserable and we have to cope by hating eachother
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowpoly
because being ethnic is a death sentence
 
  • +1
Reactions: MirinDaZygos
because being ethnic is a death sentence
Im ethnic Indonesian, is that worser than being, for example, im not racist but just using this as an example, like, maybe Indians?
 
Idk I just see videos of people shitting on ethnics here a lot, like calling them Indians
Indiana saved lives, actually. Indiamart saved so many lives i love indians
 
Idk I just see videos of people shitting on ethnics here a lot, like calling them Indians
how is calling an indian iondian person racist
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowpoly
if you are ethnic you have to whitemaxx at least somewhat to suit western sensibilities or it's over
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowpoly
I NEVER said Indians are bad okay, I think they are good, and some of them are really good looking, but im just using it as a reference point
 
Im ethnic Indonesian, is that worser than being, for example, im not racist but just using this as an example, like, maybe Indians?
bro indonesia is barely one step above being indian in terms of how people perceive you. again not being racist just a fact that your life is going to be one big sequence of terramogging by jbw "chads"
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowpoly
Because indians are little child rapers that cant get above mtn unless they hit genetic lottery
 
It's may be seen as derogratory, like in this context although I used it in a non-derogratory manner.
caling someone by there race isnt derogitory itds like calling a chinese guy chinese
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowpoly
Lol idek what im talking about, im going to sleep so just lmk
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowpoly
I NEVER said Indians are bad okay, I think they are good, and some of them are really good looking, but im just using it as a reference point
being indian increases the chances tenfold that asking a girl out will make her call the specialized SCP containment task force to mobilize in the area capture you and then lock you near the earth's core in a reinforce titanium cell
 

Similar threads

asianncel
Replies
8
Views
98
agonyv
agonyv
Foidslayer12367
Replies
12
Views
49
Foidslayer12367
Foidslayer12367
E
Replies
8
Views
58
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
staticidal
Replies
14
Views
44
wikii
wikii
driesh456
Replies
3
Views
33
TimmyAshan1
TimmyAshan1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top