I’m not making anymore race threads anymore

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
It gets nowhere. Im accepting I’m half dardic half pothwari Kashmiri. Im desi and I’m part of akhand Bharat. I’m a part of akhand Bharat and that’s that. I’m not Arab or Turk or Iranian I’m desi and a part of akhand Bharat. I’m not arguing with pathans anymore since they have some racial discrimination problem with akhand Bharat so I’m not going to argue whether they are a part of it or not(they have a lot of curry dna) . Not talking all this aryan shit too idc anymore and I’m pretty sure it’s a psyop from Europeans to break up akhand Bharat so I’m just not going to talk about that shit anymore. I don’t even need to engage in this arguing over phenotypes since my one is Kashmiri so I’m good. South Asia will never unite probably so I’m just not going to focus on being superpower number 1 in the world, and just focus on my own looksmaxxing.

Afghans will always be too narcy and claim they’re a different people even though many of their light featured pathans are only shit versions of the dardics that they kidnapped, raped, integrated etc with(gandhora) (pothwari used to originally live there.) They’ll say it’s their features but they’re living in an area that was dardic land not Pashtun land and now that they’ve made the dardic phenotype mutt shitskin with they’re own iranic pheno they’ll call it they’re own Pashtun pheno jfl.

Where the fuck did pathans get this light featured phenos from when Iranians themselves look like curries? Pathans are iranic people…… and Iranians themselves are shitskins 70% of the time @Psychophilly they don’t like admitting that they are not that different from the rest of Asia and Middle East. Truth is a lot of the light phenotypes pathans use as an example for Pathan supremacy is actually because they mixed with the dardic people that have lived in that upper Pakistan afghanistan area “muh pathans” “muh Pashtun master race”. They’ll even go as far to say they’re own Pathan people that everyone that’s knows about cricket is lusting for is not their own if he has they’re typical Pathan pheno. This regard shitkskin @Shrek2OnDvD said his own people naseem shah isn’t pathan(jfl) and yet he’s the most thirsted after guy in cricket right now, (the arrogance and superiority complex of some of these pathans is mad)

Also I don’t know akhand Bharat will happen between Muslims and Hindu, very very low chance.

I’m not going to be racist anymore either idc anymore

@TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @chinpilled69 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @ascendedd @CFW432 @

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chinacurry, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
You are eastern Pakistani, nord indid sandman
Now shut up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, .🇹🇩., Iasacrko and 1 other person
Idk what any of those races are but good luck

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 16371
Bro i love these indians and Pakistani cels fighting all day

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Cheesyrumble, CFW432 and 1 other person
It gets nowhere. Im accepting I’m half dardic half pothwari Kashmiri. Im desi and I’m part of akhand Bharat. I’m a part of akhand Bharat and that’s that. I’m not Arab or Turk or Iranian I’m desi and a part of akhand Bharat. I’m not arguing with pathans anymore since they have some racial discrimination problem with akhand Bharat so I’m not going to argue whether they are a part of it or not(they have a lot of curry dna) . Not talking all this aryan shit too idc anymore and I’m pretty sure it’s a psyop from Europeans to break up akhand Bharat so I’m just not going to talk about that shit anymore. I don’t even need to engage in this arguing over phenotypes since my one is Kashmiri so I’m good. South Asia will never unite probably so I’m just not going to focus on being superpower number 1 in the world, and just focus on my own looksmaxxing.

Afghans will always be too narcy and claim they’re a different people even though many of their light featured pathans are only shit versions of the dardics that they kidnapped, raped, integrated etc with(gandhora) (pothwari used to originally live there.) They’ll say it’s their features but they’re living in an area that was dardic land not Pashtun land and now that they’ve made the dardic phenotype mutt shitskin with they’re own iranic pheno they’ll call it they’re own Pashtun pheno jfl.

Where the fuck did pathans get this light featured phenos from when Iranians themselves look like curries? Pathans are iranic people…… and Iranians themselves are shitskins 70% of the time @Psychophilly they don’t like admitting that they are not that different from the rest of Asia and Middle East. Truth is a lot of the light phenotypes pathans use as an example for Pathan supremacy is actually because they mixed with the dardic people that have lived in that upper Pakistan afghanistan area “muh pathans” “muh Pashtun master race”. They’ll even go as far to say they’re own Pathan people that everyone that’s knows about cricket is lusting for is not their own if he has they’re typical Pathan pheno. This regard shitkskin @Shrek2OnDvD said his own people naseem shah isn’t pathan(jfl) and yet he’s the most thirsted after guy in cricket right now, (the arrogance and superiority complex of some of these pathans is mad)

Also I don’t know akhand Bharat will happen between Muslims and Hindu, very very low chance.

pm me pic of you? Curious bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

I am 75% peshawari Punjabi khatri hindkowan and 25% dardic kashmiri pandit brahmin.

we share some ancestry boyo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 16371
idk man, being pathan or curry doesnt matter much to me. i just like to call myself Afghan because females are dumb and dont equate afghans to curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16371
I am 75% peshawari Punjabi khatri hindkowan and 25% dardic kashmiri pandit brahmin.

we share some ancestry boyo
Probably not my people live past muzafarabad and the other side are pothwari, I’m not related to Indians that much. I’m not Brahmin , literally 0% Brahmin I’m either dardic or pothwari

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
There's no such thing as akhand bharat, it was only a fantasy of the cowpiss addled brains of brahmins from the north in ancient times.

Southern dravidians have remained strong with their culture and language no matter how long skinnyfat brahmins from the north tried to impose their sanskrit culture on to us 💪💪💪. All south indians need to do is be the first to develop CRSPR/Genetic Engineering and get rid of their abo dna and make themselves 100% neolithic Iranian farmer, and then we will drive out the brahmins from our land like the hutus did with the tutsis in Rwanda.

Also pashtuns are iranic, and not indo aryan.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16371
There's no such thing as akhand bharat, it was only a fantasy of the cowpiss addled brains of brahmins from the north ancient times.

Southern dravidians have remained strong with their culture and language no matter how long skinnyfat brahmins from the north tried to impose their sanskrit culture on to us 💪💪💪. All south indians need to do is be the first to develop CRSPR/Genetic Engineering and get rid of their abo dna and make themselves 100% neolithic Iranian farmer, and then we will drive out the brahmins from our land like the hutus did with the tutsis in Rwanda.

Also pashtuns are iranic, and not indo aryan.
Wtf is India then what should I call my country?

You're indo Aryan. You should call yourself arya/ Aryan and india should be split between north and south. The northern half was referred to as Aryavarta in ancient times.

• +1
india is india, pakistan is pakistan
no such thing as akhand bharat. It was a thing of the past, both countries r nuclear armed now. It will just spell disaster

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, CFW432 and Deleted member 16371
You're indo Aryan. You should call yourself arya/ Aryan and india should be split between north and south. The northern half was referred to as Aryavarta in ancient times.
Is the aryan thing not a racial superiority thing that Europeans did to divide India? I don’t want to fall for Europeans lies and decoet and mischief that’s why I refrain from calling myself aryan, can you Elab pls? If it’s alright I’ll just start calling myself aryan from now on lol

• +1
@AcneScars @Introvertednarc @Chinacurry

Is the aryan thing not a racial superiority thing that Europeans did to divide India? I don’t want to fall for Europeans lies and decoet and mischief that’s why I refrain from calling myself aryan, can you Elab pls? If it’s alright I’ll just start calling myself aryan from now on lol
Lmao nigga just literally read the vedas and mahrabharata. Aryans strictly referred to vedic Aryan tribes who lived in the north west of India/Pakistan border who then expanded to the gangetic plains.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16371
Probably not my people live past muzafarabad and the other side are pothwari, I’m not related to Indians that much. I’m not Brahmin , literally 0% Brahmin I’m either dardic or pothwari
i dont think there is genetic difference between kashmiri muslims and brahmins boyo.

nobody can tell they both belong to seperate ethnicity

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 16371
divide and rule is a very old strategy of eurocucks to use in wars. thats how they were able to loot so much from us and made their own countries with our money.

• +1
Could you tell me the difference between iranic and aryan pls?
iranic are guys live in tehran. and indo aryans are guys who live in kabul, peshawar, lahore, delhi, jaipur etc etc

• +1
i dont think there is genetic difference between kashmiri muslims and brahmins boyo.
View attachment 1969280

nobody can tell they both belong to seperate ethnicity
Lmfao this is the people that live near me
A98CE396 AF32 411E BF19 793388E9BFAF
a rang khel is literally not that far fromwhere I live

• +1
Lmao nigga just literally read the vedas and mahrabharata. Aryans strictly referred to vedic Aryan tribes who lived in the north west of India/Pakistan border who then expanded to the gangetic plains.

did you even read that wiki page yourself?

• JFL
Could you tell me the difference between iranic and aryan pls?
Little. They are cousin tribes who both descend from the overarching indo-iranic family people who themselves are a subset branch of indo-Europeans. Vedic sanskrit and avestan (language of the ancient Iranians) are literally the same language for all intents and purposes. But a disagreement happened between them like almost 3000 years ago with religion, and so they split up. You can see this in the hindu religion and ancient Iranian religion.

• +1
divide and rule is a very old strategy of eurocucks to use in wars. thats how they were able to loot so much from us and made their own countries with our money.
So is it ok to call myself aryan? I don’t want eurocucks to divide and conquer again

• +1
So is it ok to call myself aryan? I don’t want eurocucks to divide and conquer again
Nigga we were never one to begin with 🙄. India and Pakistan are literally modern creations of the brits and Muslims who didn't want to live under hindu dindu brahmin cowpiss tyranny.

• +1
idk man, being pathan or curry doesnt matter much to me. i just like to call myself Afghan because females are dumb and dont equate afghans to curries
This is also why I call myself pakistani punjabi and not indian
Cuz females see us as turban wearing terrorist's, so can getaway with race tax slightly
That's why kashmiri and sikhs wants to seperate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and .🇹🇩.
Nigga we were never one to begin with 🙄. India and Pakistan are literally modern creations of the brits.
Wtf am I supposed to support as a Kashmiri then? The chances of India and Pakistan coming together is 0. So wtf am I supposed to do? I’ll just focus on my own life? I’ve got the desi self hate out of myself and now don’t know where i stand in fucking South Asia

yeah but it literally just means noble in sanskrit. kinda cringe if you ask me to call urself noble.

we are not "aryan". this race classification is done by eurocucks.

we are bhartiye. not aryan/dravidian or even indians.

british literally had offiices of people specialized in translating and changing our history with their bullshit propaganda.

its stupid classification.

• +1
yeah but it literally just means noble in sanskrit. kinda cringe if you ask me to call urself noble.

british literally had offiices of people specialized in translating and changing our history with their bullshit propaganda.

Fuuuuuck I can’t even call myself aryan 😢 @CFW432

Wtf am I supposed to support as a Kashmiri then? The chances of India and Pakistan coming together is 0. So wtf am I supposed to do? I’ll just focus on my own life? I’ve got the desi self hate out of myself and now don’t know where i stand in fucking South Asia

Idk, that's not my problem. My only problem is that I got abo blood in me, and that dravidian lands are apart of a country called India that has no historical reason to exist. Pakistan only exist because the Muslims over there were afraid of becoming 2nd class citizens in a majority hindu country (which they were right to believe).

• +1
you need to support akhand bharat. pakistan is a temporary nation. it was made by british so that us south asians always fight and never develop. imagine the useless millitary budget that we spent in fighting could have been spent to conquer and free tibet from china. but nah they british literally planned our future sitting in their offices in 1947. They literally planned the beliefs of a generation of 2 billion people in decades to come. power play. literally.

• +1
you need to support akhand bharat. pakistan is a temporary nation. it was made by british so that us south asians always fight and never develop. imagine the useless millitary budget that we spent in fighting could have been spent to conquer and free tibet from china. but nah they british literally planned our future sitting in their offices in 1947. They literally planned the beliefs of a generation of 2 billion people in decades to come. power play. literally.
@CFW432

I find your race threads amusing. Don't stop bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, CFW432 and Deleted member 16371
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos you match naseem shah in pictures but do you also match him in motion? . He’s really good looking in motion imo very nice.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Lmao Arya was a term that the people themselves referred to themselves by. Even other iranic tribes (ancestors of modern day pashtuns) on the border were called "anarya" (not Aryan) by the vedic aryans because they did not practice vedic Hinduism and other ritual practices.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16371
I find your race threads amusing. Don't stop bhai.
Last one I need to find out who I support now and what to call myself. I’m desi btw proud to be half dardic Kashmiri half pothwari height mogger panjabi

• +1
Idk, that's not my problem. My only problem is that I got abo blood in me, and that dravidian lands are apart of a country called India that has no historical reason to exist. Pakistan only exist because the Muslims over there were afraid of becoming 2nd class citizens in a majority hindu country (which they were right to believe).
thats hilarious buddy. there was never a divide between common hindu and muslim population before the british east india company arrived on our shores. muslims were never 2nd class citizens. both hindu and muslim rulers had hindus and muslims as army men. religion mattered lot less than todays india and pakistan. surprisingly.

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 16371
Lmao Arya was a term that the people themselves referred to themselves by. Even other iranic tribes (ancestors of modern day pashtuns) on the border were called "anarya" (not Aryan) by the vedic aryans because they did not practice vedic Hinduism and other ritual practices.
whats the source? give me a source and please make sure its not written by muh "Michael altman" or "wolfgang mueller" LOL!

• +1
whats the source? give me a source and please make sure its not written by muh "Michael altman" or "wolfgang mueller" LOL!

• JFL
lol wtf is this obscure site. haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16371 and CFW432
This is also why I call myself pakistani punjabi and not indian
Cuz females see us as turban wearing terrorist's, so can getaway with race tax slightly
That's why kashmiri and sikhs wants to seperate
true, these small things matters alot for ur SMV

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16371 and CFW432
thats hilarious buddy. there was never a divide between common hindu and muslim population before the british east india company arrived on our shores. muslims were never 2nd class citizens. both hindu and muslim rulers had hindus and muslims as army men. religion mattered lot less than todays india and pakistan. surprisingly.
Bruh muslim and hindu empires have literally been fighting since the very moment ghaznavid and the mughals crossed into modern day sindh. Cope.

• +1
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos your darker than him and he has the best palate and smile in the world you have to match him in these as well as make sure your mandible and chin are as his level in motion too.

• +1
true, these small things matters alot for ur SMV
you can say whatever you want as long as your cooming inside white pussy bhai.

• +1
Bruh muslim and hindu empires have literally been fighting since the very moment ghaznavid and the mughals crossed into modern day sindh. Cope.
then explain why marathas had muslim soldiers and generals. and why mughals had hindu soldiers and generals?

• +1