I’m not making anymore race threads anymore

First things first, we need to develop crpsr/ gene editing so that we can get rid of abo dna. Then after that, south Asia should be balkanized into 3 countries with North India and Pakistan forming one country. South India becoming its own country called Dravidia, and North East joining with Bangladesh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

"I’m not making anymore race threads anymore"​

*thread proceeds to become 2+ page race thread*

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16371

"I’m not making anymore race threads anymore"​

*thread proceeds to become 2+ page race thread*
You haven’t come to a conclusion on calling yourself aryan yet

then explain why marathas had muslim soldiers and generals. and why mughals had hindu soldiers and generals?
So can I call myself aryan or not?

So can I call myself aryan or not?
you can call yourself whatever you want bhai. but remember before the british arrived on our shores. no one called themselves aryan.

"arya" was the most closest to the word aryan which meant noble person in sanskrit

infact the word "dravidian" was a complete british construction. there is no mention of this word in indian history ever. no one used to call themselves dravidian either.

both of these words by deliberately made by eurocucks, just like the caste system.

there was no mention of caste system in india, the closest thing was varna which was completely different from caste.

europeans were masters of discimination based on genetics and skin color. that was their philosophy and their weopon was divide and rule. both complimented each other nicely and allowed them to take over not just india but the whole world.

its 2022 and people still believe in those words thats how deep it has impacted us.

• +1
you can call yourself whatever you want bhai. but remember before the british arrived on our shores. no one called themselves aryan.

"arya" was the most closest to the word aryan which meant noble person in sanskrit

infact the word "dravidian" was a complete british construction. there is no mention of this word in indian history ever. no one used to call themselves dravidian either.

both of these words by deliberately made by eurocucks, just like the caste system.

there was no mention of caste system in india, the closest thing was varna which was completely different from caste.

europeans were masters of discimination based on genetics and skin color. that was their philosophy and their weopon was divide and rule. both complimented each other nicely and allowed them to take over not just india but the whole world.

its 2022 and people still believe in those words thats how deep it has impacted us.
Ok bhai im not going to use these words anymore. I knew that they were made by racist Anglo people to divide and conquer. But that leaves me with no one to support now it’s unlikely that Pakistan and India will unite to make akhand Bharat but I’ll still support both countries and won’t be racist to the people anymore tho

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
First things first, we need to develop crpsr/ gene editing so that we can get rid of abo dna. Then after that, south Asia should be balkanized into 3 countries with North India and Pakistan forming one country. South India becoming its own country called Dravidia, and North East joining with Bangladesh.
1) we dont have "abo" dna.
2) There is no such thing called dravida
3) We are all indians with the same genetics.

a blonde hair gilgit baltistani is as indian as a darkest sri lankan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and CFW432
then explain why marathas had muslim soldiers and generals. and why mughals had hindu soldiers and generals?
Um lmao, mercenaries don't mean anything.

• +1
1) we dont have "abo" dna.
2) There is no such thing called dravida
3) We are all indians with the same genetics.

a blonde hair gilgit baltistani is as indian as a darkest sri lankan.
When I say abo I mean AASI which is basically the same thing.

Attachments

• veddidm.jpg
    veddidm.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • veddidf.jpg
    veddidf.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • malidm.jpg
    malidm.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • malidf.jpg
    malidf.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
its not the same thing.
They are literally related to each other, it's just that Australian aboriginals were isolated on Australia for 40,000 years after their AASI ancestors left throughout southeast Asia. Even paniya (most native dalit group) has some Australian hunter gatherer genes in them, and modern day abos have south Asian hunter gatherer dna in them as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-181208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126-181208_Chrome.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221126-181229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126-181229_Chrome.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Southern-Dispersal-Route-with-archaeological-and-fossil-evidence.png
    Southern-Dispersal-Route-with-archaeological-and-fossil-evidence.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Putative_migration_waves_out_of_Africa.png
    Putative_migration_waves_out_of_Africa.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
They are literally related to each other, it's just that Australian aboriginals were isolated on Australia for 40,000 years after their AASI ancestors left throughout southeast Asia. Even paniya (most native dalit group) has some Australian hunter gatherer genes in them, and modern day abos have south Asian hunter gatherer dna in them as well.
yes but its still not the same thing. caucasoids are india and europe are different as well.

That’s literally me 😊 😊 😊
Don't be dumb and listen to this guy lmao, he's literally a hindu and has a vested interest in having some kind of hindu Raj that spans the entire subcontinent even though literal genetics, history, and his own religious books prove him wrong :lul::lul::lul:. Yeah most south Asians descend from the same 3 ancestor groups, but you'd be retarded to think a kalash and a Tamil are the same at all. That's like saying a Scandinavian and an Italian are the same just because they descend from the same 3 ancestor groups.

• +1
yes but its still not the same thing. caucasoids are india and europe are different as well.
The only thing that makes europeans and Indians both Caucasoid is that they have indo European ancestry. We descend from different farmer and hunter gatherer populations.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16371
Don't be dumb and listen to this guy lmao, he's literally a hindu and has a vested interest in having some kind of hindu Raj that spans the entire subcontinent even though literal genetics, history, and his own religious books prove him wrong :lul::lul::lul:. Yeah most south Asians descend from the same 3 ancestor groups, but you'd be retarded to think a kalash and a Tamil are the same at all. That's like saying a Scandinavian and an Italian are the same just because they descend from the same 3 ancestor groups.
I am not religious. I am not bjp hindu. I dont hate islam. its a based religion. if anything i agree more with islam than with hinduism.

• +1
turks and jews has a different language as well but still are european
Turks are not europeans :lul::lul::lul: and neither are jews (inherently).

• +1
scandinavian and italian dont fight. they make us fight

• +1
Turks are not europeans :lul::lul::lul: and neither are jews (inherently).
very close to european looking i'd say. I have a hard time differentiating a turk, bulgarian and a greek

scandinavian and italian dont fight. they make us fight
We don't have to fight, we could just go our separate ways in peace. But bjp religious/ nationalist Hindus wouldn't ever allow that to happen because they are insecure about Muslims and think we are going to pull some gazwa e hind or some retarded bullshit like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16371
at the end of the day, they only care about looks not your race.
also idk what the fuck are these names u say like pathan etc. I'm what i am, never claimed white, i've been told i'm Parsi by my parents and that's all i know.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 16371
very close to european looking i'd say. I have a hard time differentiating a turk, bulgarian and a greek
Being European looking does not equal European, and not being European looking does not mean you aren't. The swarthiest greek is still a European while a blonde hair blue eyed turk is not. Being European means you are geographically in europe. Turkey is not.

• +1
at the end of the day, they only care about looks not your race.
also idk what the fuck are these names u say like pathan etc. I'm what i am, never claimed white, i've been told i'm Parsi by my parents and that's all i know.
Yeh idc anymore either this is the last race thread I’m ever making

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
It gets nowhere. Im accepting I’m half dardic half pothwari Kashmiri. Im desi and I’m part of akhand Bharat. I’m a part of akhand Bharat and that’s that. I’m not Arab or Turk or Iranian I’m desi and a part of akhand Bharat. I’m not arguing with pathans anymore since they have some racial discrimination problem with akhand Bharat so I’m not going to argue whether they are a part of it or not(they have a lot of curry dna) . Not talking all this aryan shit too idc anymore and I’m pretty sure it’s a psyop from Europeans to break up akhand Bharat so I’m just not going to talk about that shit anymore. I don’t even need to engage in this arguing over phenotypes since my one is Kashmiri so I’m good. South Asia will never unite probably so I’m just not going to focus on being superpower number 1 in the world, and just focus on my own looksmaxxing.

Afghans will always be too narcy and claim they’re a different people even though many of their light featured pathans are only shit versions of the dardics that they kidnapped, raped, integrated etc with(gandhora) (pothwari used to originally live there.) They’ll say it’s their features but they’re living in an area that was dardic land not Pashtun land and now that they’ve made the dardic phenotype mutt shitskin with they’re own iranic pheno they’ll call it they’re own Pashtun pheno jfl.

Where the fuck did pathans get this light featured phenos from when Iranians themselves look like curries? Pathans are iranic people…… and Iranians themselves are shitskins 70% of the time @Psychophilly they don’t like admitting that they are not that different from the rest of Asia and Middle East. Truth is a lot of the light phenotypes pathans use as an example for Pathan supremacy is actually because they mixed with the dardic people that have lived in that upper Pakistan afghanistan area “muh pathans” “muh Pashtun master race”. They’ll even go as far to say they’re own Pathan people that everyone that’s knows about cricket is lusting for is not their own if he has they’re typical Pathan pheno. This regard shitkskin @Shrek2OnDvD said his own people naseem shah isn’t pathan(jfl) and yet he’s the most thirsted after guy in cricket right now, (the arrogance and superiority complex of some of these pathans is mad)

Also I don’t know akhand Bharat will happen between Muslims and Hindu, very very low chance.

I’m not going to be racist anymore either idc anymore

@TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @chinpilled69 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @ascendedd @CFW432 @

Is Naseem shah thirsted over more than Shahid afridi used to be??

You're indo Aryan. You should call yourself arya/ Aryan and india should be split between north and south. The northern half was referred to as Aryavarta in ancient times.
@TRUE_CEL ?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You are mostly Dardic, I don’t think you are labelled as Indo-Aryan.
I’m half pothwari tho….. a lot of my cousins have panjabi pothwari pheno….

• Woah
You're indo Aryan. You should call yourself arya/ Aryan and india should be split between north and south. The northern half was referred to as Aryavarta in ancient times.
He’s mostly Kashmiri.. so not Indo-Aryan. But rather mainly Dardic some Indo-Aryan.

I’m half pothwari tho….. a lot of my cousins have panjabi pothwari pheno….
I thought you said you were a quarter of that. My bad. Then you are half Dardic and half Indo-Aryan.

• +1
I thought you said you were a quarter of that. My bad. Then you are half Dardic and half Indo-Aryan.
Both granddads blonde both grandmas pothwari

• Woah
Yes but I’m not going to talk about this shot again it’s just sfcel cope nobody cares whether your indo aryan or not all that matters is I have blonde hair genes and that’s it

• WTF
Yes but I’m not going to talk about this shot again it’s just sfcel cope nobody cares whether your indo aryan or not all that matters is I have blonde hair genes and that’s it
Bhai if you place importance on having hair being blond but at the same time say you’re not talking about being Indo-Aryan is because it’s what an SFcel.. you’re an SFcel. Only SFcels care about blond hair (looking as white as possible).

• So Sad
Bhai if you place importance on having hair being blond but at the same time say you’re not talking about being Indo-Aryan is because it’s what an SFcel.. you’re an SFcel. Only SFcels care about blond hair (looking as white as possible).
It’s about pheno idc about race

Phenotype and race are both SFcel topics bhai.
It matters If I was anything less than what I am now it would giga over for me. I’m only here because of my genetics(alhamdulilah)

• JFL
It matters If I was anything less than what I am now it would giga over for me. I’m only here because of my genetics(alhamdulilah)
I am a typical ethnic looking guy but I wouldn’t want brown/blond hair or light eyes.

• Ugh..
He’s mostly Kashmiri.. so not Indo-Aryan. But rather mainly Dardic some Indo-Aryan.
Dardics are literally a subset of the greater indo-aryan family 😂😂😂. He unironically has more of a right to claim being indo aryan than any bihari,marathi,UP, etc etc, or north indian in general due more higher aryan genetics compared to south Asian hunter gatherers dna ratio.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217_170310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_170310_Chrome.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Dardics are literally a subset of the greater indo-aryan family 😂😂😂. He unironically has more of a right to claim being indo aryan than any bihari,marathi,UP, etc etc, or north indian in general due more higher aryan genetics compared to south Asian hunter gatherers dna ratio.
You are right, I was confusing it with “Indic” languages and “Iranic” languages, where “Dardic” languages are a different category from both. What ethnic group do you identify as? I know you are from Hyderabad but that’s not an ethnic group is it?

• +1
You are right, I was confusing it with “Indic” languages and “Iranic” languages, where “Dardic” languages are a different category from both. What ethnic group do you identify as? I know you are from Hyderabad but that’s not an ethnic group is it?
It's an "ethnolinguistic" group so yes I will identify myself as of hyderabadi descent. We have nothing in common with the surrounding telugus in terms of culture, language, dress, and to a certain extent, even looks.

• +1
It's an "ethnolinguistic" group so yes I will identify myself as of hyderabadi descent. We have nothing in common with the surrounding telugus in terms of culture, language, dress, and to a certain extent, even looks.
I know that India created its states on linguistic lines. But what is your specific ethnic group? If not Telugu, what is it? Or maybe you are partially Telugu with foreign admixture (possibly from Arabs). IIRC you did a DNA test, what does 23&me say about your ancestors?

I know that India created its states on linguistic lines. But what is your specific ethnic group? If not Telugu, what is it? Or maybe you are partially Telugu with foreign admixture (possibly from Arabs). IIRC you did a DNA test, what does 23&me say about your ancestors?
23and me says that I'm half telugu and half north indian from maharashtra, utter pradesh (I don't consider these two to be true "north indians") and Punjab. Pretty sure my Punjabi heritage is coming from my paternal grandmother's side since my great grandfather's name was zorawar (don't know the last name) which is a Punjabi name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217_173517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_173517_Chrome.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221217_173525_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_173525_Chrome.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221217_173534_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_173534_Chrome.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221217_173744_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_173744_Chrome.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
23and me says that I'm half telugu and half north indian from maharashtra, utter pradesh (I don't consider these two to be true "north indians") and Punjab. Pretty sure my Punjabi heritage is coming from my paternal grandmother's side since my great grandfather's name was zorawar (don't know the last name) which is a Punjabi name.
Why don’t you consider Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh as true North Indians? Yes, Zorawar seems to be a Panjabi name, I saw a Panjabi on Twitter with that name. Maharashtra people are Marathi and Uttar Pradesh, I don’t precisely know.. stupid Indian government for not using ethnic groups, JFL.