I’m not making anymore race threads anymore

Why don’t you consider Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh as true North Indians? Yes, Zorawar seems to be a Panjabi name, I saw a Panjabi on Twitter with that name. Maharashtra people are Marathi and Uttar Pradesh, I don’t precisely know.. stupid Indian government for not using ethnic groups, JFL.
Cause north indians in my mind should realistically just be restricted to northwestern indians who on average look more Caucasiod (plus have higher Caucasian genes) than typical north indians who probably don't look that different from your run of the mill south indian tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Cause north indians in my mind should realistically just be restricted to northwestern indians who on average look more Caucasiod (plus have higher Caucasian genes) than typical north indians who probably don't look that different from your run of the mill south indian tbh.
So which ones would these be? Panjab, J&K and Gujarat? I admit, I never saw Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh as north India either. To be honest I find South Indian women more attractive than North Indian women (they have more harmony in my view).

So which ones would these be? Panjab, J&K and Gujarat? I admit, I never saw Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh as north India either. To be honest I find South Indian women more attractive than North Indian women (they have more harmony in my view).
It should be punjab,jk, Rajasthan, Delhi area, and chandigarh.

Gujuratis aren't northwestern, they are just western.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217_175232_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_175232_Chrome.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It should be punjab,jk, Rajasthan, Delhi area, and chandigarh.

Gujuratis aren't northwestern, they are just western.
I never considered Rajasthan to be North India either. I always considered J & K, Ladakh, Panjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand as North India if someone were to ask me, based off of that map.

I never considered Rajasthan to be North India either. I always considered J & K, Ladakh, Panjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand as North India if someone were to ask me, based off of that map.
Rajasthanis have lighter skin and sharp facial features and they are quite literally northwestern geographically.

Rajasthanis have lighter skin and sharp facial features and they are quite literally northwestern geographically.
They always looked like typical pajeets to me. I didn’t do much research on 🇮🇳 back then. Plus speaking to a muhajir from Rajasthan I know more about them now.

They always looked like typical pajeets to me. I didn’t do much research on 🇮🇳 back then. Plus speaking to a muhajir from Rajasthan I know more about them now.
Just type in Rajasthani into Google images

Just type in Rajasthani into Google images
I used past tense because since then I have acquired knowledge on various peoples of the subcontinent. Personally I don't see why you would want to distance yourself from Telugus unless it is because they are of a different religion than you. Other than that, I think Telugu women look better than other women do in the subcontentinent.

My gpa said "life is a race so be racist"

I used past tense because since then I have acquired knowledge on various peoples of the subcontinent. Personally I don't see why you would want to distance yourself from Telugus unless it is because they are of a different religion than you. Other than that, I think Telugu women look better than other women do in the subcontentinent.
Lmao south indian women are objectively uglier than North Indian women simply due to the fact of having higher asi genes compared to the former therefore not having as light skin and sharp features on average compared to the former.

Not saying north indian women are beautiful or anything. At the end of the day the average curry no matter if he/ she comes from the north or south is repulsive looking face, brown, short, and has bad hygiene. Which is why I am so grateful to have been raised in the west, where I'm above average height due to western diet, and have good hygiene cause western culture cares about that, atleast clearly more better than south Asian culture. Thankfully i was also raised in a strict Muslim household where hygiene is considered sunnah.

And lastly I can distance myself from telugus because I'm nothing like them and neither are any hyderabadis. We literally come from two wholly separate cultures.

You are actually more closer to your Punjabi hindu and Sikh counterparts, than a hyderabadi muslim is to a telugu hindu because you guys still have the same behavior and mannerisms and language and clothing as them, you're just different religions.

Telugus speak telugu which is a dravidian language, while urdu is indo-Aryan. Telugus are hindu (mostly). ALL hyderabadis are muslim. Our culture literally descends from the nizams who migrated to modern day telengana from UP (which is why I have UP heritage) who were muslim nobles in the mughal courts. Telugus are typical south indians and wear dhotis. Hyderabadis either wear kurta pajama or sherwani.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 16371

• +1
Lmao south indian women are objectively uglier than North Indian women simply due to the fact of having higher asi genes compared to the former therefore not having as light skin and sharp features on average compared to the former.

Not saying north indian women are beautiful or anything. At the end of the day the average curry no matter if he/ she comes from the north or south is repulsive looking face, brown, short, and has bad hygiene. Which is why I am so grateful to have been raised in the west, where I'm above average height due to western diet, and have good hygiene cause western culture cares about that, atleast clearly more better than south Asian culture. Thankfully i was also raised in a strict Muslim household where hygiene is considered sunnah.

And lastly I can distance myself from telugus because I'm nothing like them and neither are any hyderabadis. We literally come from two wholly separate cultures.

You are actually more closer to your Punjabi hindu and Sikh counterparts, than a hyderabadi muslim is to a telugu hindu because you guys still have the same behavior and mannerisms and language and clothing as them, you're just different religions.

Telugus speak telugu which is a dravidian language, while urdu is indo-Aryan. Telugus are hindu (mostly). ALL hyderabadis are muslim. Our culture literally descends from the nizams who migrated to modern day telengana from UP (which is why I have UP heritage) who were muslim nobles in the mughal courts. Telugus are typical south indians and wear dhotis. Hyderabadis either wear kurta pajama or sherwani.
I don't think South Indian women are objectively uglier than North Indian women. I don't place importance on the skin color, in fact I just look at how harmonious their faces are and their faces are more harmonious than North Indian women's faces. North Indian women tend to have bigger noses and bug eyes whereas South Indian women tend to have smaller noses and non-bug eyes. A dark-skinned woman with a smaller nose and non-bug eyes fogs a light-skinned woman with a big nose and bug eyes by default due to having more harmony.

What's your height, since you say you're above average? I'm 5'10" but I am below average both here and among my own ethnic group (Panjabis).

Actually, Panjabis are a heterogenous group and not a homogenous group, there's difference in genetics as well but I get what you are saying and I consider Sikh Panjabis and Hindu Panjabis to be my brothers as well since we are all Panjabi. Haryana Jatts for instance have higher Steppe ancestry than any other group in South Asia. And then there are also Christian Panjabis who are Dalit converts. Just to name a couple of examples.

I once met someone in Qatar who was originally from Hyderabad, India. He was light-skinned and could have passed for North Indian and even Pakistani. He told me to visit Hyderabad. I'd be down to visit if it wasn't for the travelling distance. It'd probably take a lot of time (by car, since I don't like plane rides).

I don't think South Indian women are objectively uglier than North Indian women. I don't place importance on the skin color, in fact I just look at how harmonious their faces are and their faces are more harmonious than North Indian women's faces. North Indian women tend to have bigger noses and bug eyes whereas South Indian women tend to have smaller noses and non-bug eyes. A dark-skinned woman with a smaller nose and non-bug eyes fogs a light-skinned woman with a big nose and bug eyes by default due to having more harmony.

What's your height, since you say you're above average? I'm 5'10" but I am below average both here and among my own ethnic group (Panjabis).

Actually, Panjabis are a heterogenous group and not a homogenous group, there's difference in genetics as well but I get what you are saying and I consider Sikh Panjabis and Hindu Panjabis to be my brothers as well since we are all Panjabi. Haryana Jatts for instance have higher Steppe ancestry than any other group in South Asia. And then there are also Christian Panjabis who are Dalit converts. Just to name a couple of examples.

I once met someone in Qatar who was originally from Hyderabad, India. He was light-skinned and could have passed for North Indian and even Pakistani. He told me to visit Hyderabad. I'd be down to visit if it wasn't for the travelling distance. It'd probably take a lot of time (by car, since I don't like plane rides).
They are uglier not only cause of their skin color but because of their facial features. Smaller noses don't mean shit when they are flat African nose like. Only cute small noses are ski-slope small noses that some white people have. Otherwise I rather take a girl with a normal to big long projected nose, over a flat African small nose.

Also bug eyes on women don't make them look terrible like it does on men, it can make them look more cute and feminine. The problem here is there is a lack of harmony, bug eyes only look cute on women when they are lightskin- white skin with small and narrower noses like europeans. North Indian women are terrible looking because they have big noses and are brown to dark brown, WITH bug eyes.

Examples of white girls with bug eyes that are still attractive:

Attachments

• istockphoto-611610404-1024x1024.jpg
    istockphoto-611610404-1024x1024.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • young-cute-girl-big-eyes-close-up-young-cute-girl-big-eyes-close-up-beauty-youth-portrait-1538...jpg
    young-cute-girl-big-eyes-close-up-young-cute-girl-big-eyes-close-up-beauty-youth-portrait-1538...jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 0

I'm 6ft. And Punjabis (excluding dalits) are all actually very similar. Obviously with Indian Punjabis leaning more with the general Indian populace, while Pakistani Punjabis being more "west Asian" shifted. Still nonetheless, all Punjabis genetically cluster together (barring dalits)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217_223701_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_223701_Chrome.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221217_223654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_223654_Chrome.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221217_223644_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_223644_Chrome.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221217_223638_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_223638_Chrome.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 0
They are uglier not only cause of their skin color but because of their facial features. Smaller noses don't mean shit when they are flat African nose like. Only cute small noses are ski-slope small noses that some white people have. Otherwise I rather take a girl with a normal to big long projected nose, over a flat African small nose.

Also bug eyes on women don't make them look terrible like it does on men, it can make them look more cute and feminine. The problem here is there is a lack of harmony, bug eyes only look cute on women when they are lightskin- white skin with small and narrower noses like europeans. North Indian women are terrible looking because they have big noses and are brown to dark brown, WITH bug eyes.

Examples of white girls with bug eyes that are still attractive:
They generally have better facial features from what I notice. And at this point it's probably just racism since you say you'd rather have a Caucasian woman (regardless of looks) over an African nose. I think black women can fog South Asian women too, with their negroid features.

Bug eyes are unattractive on both women and men. Pre-blackpill I did not know anything about eye areas so I never paid attention to 'em in the same way I do now. Now I see bug eyes on women and I automatically categorize them as subhumans (because that's what they are). The women you posted; only the second one has what I would call bug eyes. And she's definitely NOT attractive (to me, anyway).

I'm 6ft. And Punjabis (excluding dalits) are all actually very similar. Obviously with Indian Punjabis leaning more with the general Indian populace, while Pakistani Punjabis being more "west Asian" shifted. Still nonetheless, all Punjabis genetically cluster together (barring dalits)
6 feet? Mogs me hard. The Hyderabadi I met was also around 5'10". Have you put in your own raw data on to the site to see who your population matches are?