im not really attracted to the same typa foids are attracted to me and it pisses me off

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
244
Reputation
139
ion know why but i like whites with black hair they are rare asf and i can't reach them
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cartman_1, Peubert, jp212 and 2 others
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
ion know why but i like whites with black hair they are rare asf and i can't reach them
You don't feel love or you can't reach some bitches? If it's the second just be low inhib and confident, but white with black hair it's very common, where are you from? Nigeria, china or Sweden? It's very common, but blonde is better, I fucking love them, black hair is shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
You don't feel love or you can't reach some bitches? If it's the second just be low inhib and confident, but white with black hair it's very common, where are you from? Nigeria, china or Sweden? It's very common, but blonde is better, I fucking love them, black hair is shit
whites with black hair like haifa wahbe for ex
I mean, they simply aren't present in my circle; even if I did come across one, I’d likely see her just once before she vanished forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: cartman_1
whites with black hair like haifa wahbe for ex
I mean, they simply aren't present in my circle; even if I did come across one, I’d likely see her just once before she vanished forever
Where are you from? They are very common, just talk to them if you see them, it's not hard, it's better than regret
 
Where are you from? They are very common, just talk to them if you see them, it's not hard, it's better than regret
north africa + i don't approach foids if i didn't receive ioi from em
 

Similar threads

BadLuck7892
Replies
11
Views
62
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
39
Łarp
Łarp
vux
Replies
3
Views
31
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
highpotentialmtn
Replies
1
Views
35
highpotentialmtn
highpotentialmtn
thehand
Replies
3
Views
65
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

  • V3xo
  • roymustang
  • freakb0b69
  • cartman_1
  • CsBanana
  • jflmeister
  • jp212
  • Resonant
  • Throw_Away
Back
Top