im not really attracted to the same typa foids are attracted to me and it pisses me off

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
263
Reputation
162
ion know why but i like whites with black hair they are rare asf and i can't reach them
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cartman_1, Peubert, jp212 and 2 others
ion know why but i like whites with black hair they are rare asf and i can't reach them
You don't feel love or you can't reach some bitches? If it's the second just be low inhib and confident, but white with black hair it's very common, where are you from? Nigeria, china or Sweden? It's very common, but blonde is better, I fucking love them, black hair is shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
You don't feel love or you can't reach some bitches? If it's the second just be low inhib and confident, but white with black hair it's very common, where are you from? Nigeria, china or Sweden? It's very common, but blonde is better, I fucking love them, black hair is shit
whites with black hair like haifa wahbe for ex
I mean, they simply aren't present in my circle; even if I did come across one, I’d likely see her just once before she vanished forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: cartman_1
whites with black hair like haifa wahbe for ex
I mean, they simply aren't present in my circle; even if I did come across one, I’d likely see her just once before she vanished forever
Where are you from? They are very common, just talk to them if you see them, it's not hard, it's better than regret
 
Where are you from? They are very common, just talk to them if you see them, it's not hard, it's better than regret
north africa + i don't approach foids if i didn't receive ioi from em
 
  • +1
Reactions: cartman_1
north africa + i don't approach foids if i didn't receive ioi from em
Give me rep and you are white? I don't even know what a ioi is and how to detect it, I'm too distracted and I'm like too ND so I just go and talk to them, I can't see that shit so I do this, it's better I think, if you're tall and a little good looking works, but being ND is shit, you can't detect it, so don't fear and do what I said, it works I think
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: roymustang
how can i give you rep?
+ im white ye
iois is when you clearly see a girl is interested in you and want you to approach her by smiling or some like this
 

Similar threads

BadLuck7892
Replies
11
Views
64
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
40
Łarp
Łarp
vux
Replies
3
Views
33
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
highpotentialmtn
Replies
1
Views
35
highpotentialmtn
highpotentialmtn
thehand
Replies
3
Views
66
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top