I’m not scared to approach women I just think it’s stupid and pointless

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,695
Reputation
32,383
Like an unnecessary humiliation ritual but I’m not at all afraid to do it I’ve been over the fear

My friends clowned me for getting “cold feet” and not asking out a girl I said I would as a joke after they called her over but she was Muslim and I alr knew she was gonna reject me

Who can relate to this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, Looshmaxxed, pleasevanity and 1 other person
whatever makes you sleep better bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Like an unnecessary humiliation ritual but I’m not at all afraid to do it I’ve been over the fear

My friends clowned me for getting “cold feet” and not asking out a girl I said I would as a joke after they called her over but she was Muslim and I alr knew she was gonna reject me

Who can relate to this?
What is your rating ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I’m nearcel

I literally used to cold approach women frequently a few years back

Do u honestly think I’m as low inhib as you? Quit projecting
u mean high inhib no
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Ngga is 15 and talking abt approaching :feelswhat:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Like an unnecessary humiliation ritual but I’m not at all afraid to do it I’ve been over the fear

My friends clowned me for getting “cold feet” and not asking out a girl I said I would as a joke after they called her over but she was Muslim and I alr knew she was gonna reject me

Who can relate to this?
„Im not weak I just don’t want to hurt him” ahh nigga
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and ICXCLuvr
yesh true im a 6'10 roided chad and i got rejected becuase i flashed some girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Oh shi im a dumbass I’m too lazy to edit now

yeah u approach girls when ur a teenager or just talk to them through friends
Mmm at 15 I was trying classmates of talk to them during some school project or school trip:BlushHug:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I'm not either but yeah it’s pointless since i"ll get rejected
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and Gen1leman
yea yea keep telling yourself that

Ofc anything you fail at is "stupid and pointless" how convenient

accept you're just an anxious overthinker who cant act normal and approaching women is NOT stupid

you can hold both thoughts simultaneously

Don't do this sour grapes fallacy bs

and relax a little so you dont get tangled up in a negative feedback loop and spiral down making everything harder than it needs to be
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and Gen1leman
Like an unnecessary humiliation ritual but I’m not at all afraid to do it I’ve been over the fear

My friends clowned me for getting “cold feet” and not asking out a girl I said I would as a joke after they called her over but she was Muslim and I alr knew she was gonna reject me

Who can relate to this?
I just scared of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and ESR
accept you're just an anxious overthinker who cant act normal and approaching women is NOT stupid
Are you a dumbass? I literally said that I used to approach women often and would succeed sometimes, I’m not anxious to do it, I just know the result most of the time will be rejection.

Quit projecting and try to comprehend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed
Are you a dumbass? I literally said that I used to approach women often and would succeed sometimes, I’m not anxious to do it, I just know the result most of the time will be rejection.

Quit projecting and try to comprehend
Ok but dont call it stupid just because you're failing

ironic you say im projecting when you're doing the exact same thing with this
 
Ok but dont call it stupid just because you're failing

ironic you say im projecting when you're doing the exact same thing with this
What have I projected onto you?
Ok but dont call it stupid just because you're failing
that would be the exact reason why I think it’s stupid

I’m speaking for my situation you dumbass
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed
to the concept of approaching women
I’m sorry you’re a retard who can’t comprehend anything but I did not say the concept of approaching women was stupid. Just shut up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed
I’m speaking for my situation you dumbass
oops sorry

i didnt think of it like that for some reason

Now i do feel like a retard tbh
 
Last edited:
oops sorry

i didnt think of it like that

Now i feel like a retard tbh
IMG 8505
 
Tbh I just been cold approaching girls recently for the thrill of it , it's just enjoyable to see how well I can handle and keep a conversation with a random girl going, but ye it is still pointless bcs I'm a volcel atm and don't wanna date or exchange numbers
Like an unnecessary humiliation ritual but I’m not at all afraid to do it I’ve been over the fear

My friends clowned me for getting “cold feet” and not asking out a girl I said I would as a joke after they called her over but she was Muslim and I alr knew she was gonna reject me

Who can relate to this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Tbh I just been cold approaching girls recently for the thrill of it , it's just enjoyable to see how well I can handle and keep a conversation with a random girl going, but ye it is still pointless bcs I'm a volcel atm and don't wanna date or exchange numbers
I used to do the same thing with women I had 0 interest in

It was mutual tho:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: masiasobased

Similar threads

Sixatheconqueror
Replies
7
Views
62
Iore
Iore
Notcel
Replies
9
Views
53
ChudGod69
ChudGod69
agarthancha
Replies
8
Views
51
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
16
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
jflmeister
Replies
1
Views
20
masiasobased
masiasobased

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top