I'm Not Ugly: I'm Just Broke

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
I realized, that genetically I have a good face and look decent.
But I am a poor university student (in my final semester), so I literally cannot afford to look my best

My clothes are all non-brand, My haircut is short as fuck because styling long hair costs alot of money (even though I'd look much sexier), My shoes are normal nothing special about them, I do not have a car so I cannot take a girl out on a date, I cannot afford expensive dinner dates. I do not go to the gym because I dont have time, I spend all my time studying.

In fact I once had a tinder match straight up tell me "come over" but I couldn't because I didnt have a car and it was late at night.

If I was rich, I'm sure women would be all over me especially since i am Gulf Arab.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, emeraldglass, hopecel and 4 others
Who tf cares? Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Can't relate. I'm just straight up fuckin' ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and bloomercel
get yo money up son
Also if a girl was really into she’d make it happen somehow

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and hopecel
get yo money up son
Also if a girl was really into she’d make it happen somehow
how? i am still in university and my major is garbage for career opportunities here

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
true, im ugly because i cant afford surgery yet

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
i think the majority of people here are like that, its really about money and having a good body
Drop out of uni
It’s a total scam in 2024 just filled with impressionable FOBs

Then stop crying about having no money or fuck these useless studies and go earn money
yes wow, op, this is a great idea, go work min wage dead end job instead

i think the majority of people here are like that, its really about money and having a good body
Actually you’re right
Patrick Bateman was money max + aesthetic body

i cry while i earn yearly what you make in a lifetime, hahaha, come to reality
Idgaf, at least i dont cry about my miserable life on autist/gay forum, also your bio is khhv so dont even talk to me if you are hoeless

Then stop crying about having no money or fuck these useless studies and go earn money
i am not crying, i am just saying it how it is
if i graduate from this course, and apply to an MBA for example then i would graduate in 2 years with amazing career prospects
i would be able to live in a fancy apartment, and fuck whores all day

what about u, what do u study?

i am not crying, i am just saying it how it is
if i graduate from this course, and apply to an MBA for example then i would graduate in 2 years with amazing career prospects
i would be able to live in a fancy apartment, and fuck whores all day

what about u, what do u study?
I studied electrical engineering but got bored of it and dropped out

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
u cannot really reach the top without uni, things like MBA and medicine and law
Just ask to job shadow a professional they will let you in

But I am a poor university student (in my final semester), so I literally cannot afford to look my best

My clothes are all non-brand, My haircut is short as fuck because styling long hair costs alot of money (even though I'd look much sexier), My shoes are normal nothing special about them, I do not have a car so I cannot take a girl out on a date, I cannot afford expensive dinner dates. I do not go to the gym because I dont have time, I spend all my time studying.

In fact I once had a tinder match straight up tell me "come over" but I couldn't because I didnt have a car and it was late at night.

If I was rich, I'm sure women would be all over me especially since i am Gulf Arab.

Thoughts?
can relate tbh over for brokecels
Drop out of uni
It’s a total scam in 2024 just filled with impressionable FOBs
how to cope then? just be Hamza bro?

You’re an ugly Arab

Thoughts?
so ur ugly but cant hide ur shit genetics with artificial man made shit gotchu

Thoughts?
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: