I'm off my meds, bout to go to a psych ward, it's ovER

NewGenDoomer

NewGenDoomer

Iron
Hello again guys.

Just wanted to say that, shit hit the fan real badly for me.

I am mentally ill asf, and also an abused dog. Literally abused by my family and everyone else.

So basically, my dad almost cried and kinda disowned me, for literally just existing. I am studying at University btw, and i am, well i should say, was Academically successful up till recently.

I was ''diagnosed'' with Bipolar II, but i don't really know if that even is the real diagnosis. But i just know that i am mentally ill asf, and in constant emotional pain.

Well, i was on some retarded meds, SSRIs or how their called, and was at the very least functioning. Had a friend group, socialized a bit, very productive, was actually gonna get a job too.

I quit 3 weeks ago, not because i wanted, by my family forced me to not take the meds anymore, then the psychiatrist also put me off meds. I don't have a prescription anymore. I tried to buy some buy i can't cuz i need a bullshit ass prescription.

Either way what i'm getting is, even since i quit i guess i got withdraws or some bullshit. And god damn i didn't sleep for 3 days straight a first. Every night i stay up till 6 AM in the morning. Cuz i can't even sleep.

I was feeling soooo shit and bad, i just couldn't take it anymore. So i went and- at first i bought a vape. Then 3 weeks later i am smoking a pack of cigs a day.

I was the gym rat type of gym before, and i used to eat super healthy too. I never liked smoking and never thought i would pick it up. Never would have guessed i would end up like this.

In 3 weeks that i quit the meds, my friends dropped me, and my family sort of disowned me. It's ovER. It's not even about looks anymore tbh it's just fucking mental illness and being retarded.

I was thinking about going ER or some bullshit before, at this point i am not even like motivated to do that. I am completely numb and tired asf now.

Then i fucked up my Academics too in just 3 fucking weeks, i bearly even went to classes anymore, sort of quit going altogether.

For some reason, and god knows why, girls then seemed to be attracted to me. Fucking hell, my female classmate asked me out, and i known this bitch for 2 years. We bearly spoke with each other at all really.

I started dating a girl online, didn't even wanna date anyone but apparently bitches like mentally ill people or something. Like they have a fetish for it, fucking hell. This ain't normal bro, i don't even wanna fuck a bitch anymore.

Why of all times, when i am literally going insane bitches wanna like me now. This is such fucking bullshit i hate it. And i don't even want a relationship cuz i am losing my mind.

I am just completely mentally unstable i am about to like end my life. Not that i am suicidal btw, for some reason i am not suicidal but more like, my life is bout to end, my career and everything.

I got no one left in my life, i am literally all alone and bout to go insane. And everyone notices it.

It's OVER for me, idk what else to say. I think i'm just gonna go to a psych ward and seek help. Hopefully it gets better otherwise i will end up in a ditch somewhere.

Idk if smoking or being mentally deranged is attractive but FUCK THEM HOES because i am literally going insane and i don't want to fuck a bitch at all right now. I am basically sort of losing touch with reality.

Anyways i live in Kosovo so y'all know that is a death sentence, nobody gives a fuck here.

If anyone has any advice or anything y'all can comment, also shoot me a DM if you want. That's all i have.

Tl;Dr

I am going mentally insane, because im off my meds. And i am about to lose my College year, and prolly end up in a ditch soon. Hopefully i can actually go to a psych ward or something. Either way it's OVER!

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Greycel Slayer, Don Alejo Garza and 4 others
zero reply pill bout to kill me starting from inside until my organs rot and then i explode into a pool of blood and rot without anyone ever finding my dead body and without anyone ever knowing i existed in the first place because i was never here to begin with

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy, lightskinbengali, Shkreliii and 2 others
600bfa7bd4998392

• +1
Reactions: NewGenDoomer
hey man sounds like you're going trough a tough time. I hope you get the help you need and always remember that its going to get better some day. maybe not tomorrow but just have faith. get your shit together and life goes on from there. good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, lightskinbengali, Htobrother and 2 others
hey man sounds like you're going trough a tough time. I hope you get the help you need and always remember that its going to get better some day. maybe not tomorrow but just have faith. get your shit together and life goes on from there. good luck.
what a nice guy

u were the only one who actually read all of this

i dont blame op but he should have made the thing shorter taking in account almost everyone in this forum has a dogshit attention span (including me)

it's over for many of us. How is mental health treated in Kosovo? Evidently not great seeing as you needed those meds to be functional.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and NewGenDoomer
hope it gets better

• +1
Reactions: NewGenDoomer
Muh mental health, i lost my family members in accident and still have a calm mental composure ,and their are people who need meds after losing a gaming session or to study an hour or so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, reddotguy, Shkreliii and 1 other person
thanks i took some meds (stole em) now im kinda good

it's over for many of us. How is mental health treated in Kosovo? Evidently not great seeing as you needed those meds to be functional.
It's over if your born in Kosovo, you just get born and It's OVER. It didn't even begin for Kosovocels

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
what a nice guy

u were the only one who actually read all of this

i dont blame op but he should have made the thing shorter taking in account almost everyone in this forum has a dogshit attention span (including me)
cmon man i didn't even write that much and i spaced that shit out

even made a Tl;Dr at the end

I need to get off this forum everybody is insane this is a online psychic ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy, Shkreliii, horizontallytall and 1 other person
do before you get infected with a mental illness as well

Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
That only happens if u hangout in offtopic lol

You aren't giving specifics but I felt like you before and I did get into the mental hospital. I was so fed up with life that it felt like a good break but I had the luck to end up in a specially comfortable institution. I've heard that mental wards can be a mess in other sites.

Nigga the cops are gonna show up at ur house soon as u mentioned going ER. Your obviously mentally ill and need to medication to function, this site is the LAST place you should be at, it will ruin your mental health. I hope you get better.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I was put in psych ward for 3 months just for saying I was gonna kill my oneitis

Hello again guys.

Just wanted to say that, shit hit the fan real badly for me.

I am mentally ill asf, and also an abused dog. Literally abused by my family and everyone else.

So basically, my dad almost cried and kinda disowned me, for literally just existing. I am studying at University btw, and i am, well i should say, was Academically successful up till recently.

I was ''diagnosed'' with Bipolar II, but i don't really know if that even is the real diagnosis. But i just know that i am mentally ill asf, and in constant emotional pain.

Well, i was on some retarded meds, SSRIs or how their called, and was at the very least functioning. Had a friend group, socialized a bit, very productive, was actually gonna get a job too.

I quit 3 weeks ago, not because i wanted, by my family forced me to not take the meds anymore, then the psychiatrist also put me off meds. I don't have a prescription anymore. I tried to buy some buy i can't cuz i need a bullshit ass prescription.

Either way what i'm getting is, even since i quit i guess i got withdraws or some bullshit. And god damn i didn't sleep for 3 days straight a first. Every night i stay up till 6 AM in the morning. Cuz i can't even sleep.

I was feeling soooo shit and bad, i just couldn't take it anymore. So i went and- at first i bought a vape. Then 3 weeks later i am smoking a pack of cigs a day.

I was the gym rat type of gym before, and i used to eat super healthy too. I never liked smoking and never thought i would pick it up. Never would have guessed i would end up like this.

In 3 weeks that i quit the meds, my friends dropped me, and my family sort of disowned me. It's ovER. It's not even about looks anymore tbh it's just fucking mental illness and being retarded.

I was thinking about going ER or some bullshit before, at this point i am not even like motivated to do that. I am completely numb and tired asf now.

Then i fucked up my Academics too in just 3 fucking weeks, i bearly even went to classes anymore, sort of quit going altogether.

For some reason, and god knows why, girls then seemed to be attracted to me. Fucking hell, my female classmate asked me out, and i known this bitch for 2 years. We bearly spoke with each other at all really.

I started dating a girl online, didn't even wanna date anyone but apparently bitches like mentally ill people or something. Like they have a fetish for it, fucking hell. This ain't normal bro, i don't even wanna fuck a bitch anymore.

Why of all times, when i am literally going insane bitches wanna like me now. This is such fucking bullshit i hate it. And i don't even want a relationship cuz i am losing my mind.

I am just completely mentally unstable i am about to like end my life. Not that i am suicidal btw, for some reason i am not suicidal but more like, my life is bout to end, my career and everything.

I got no one left in my life, i am literally all alone and bout to go insane. And everyone notices it.

It's OVER for me, idk what else to say. I think i'm just gonna go to a psych ward and seek help. Hopefully it gets better otherwise i will end up in a ditch somewhere.

Idk if smoking or being mentally deranged is attractive but FUCK THEM HOES because i am literally going insane and i don't want to fuck a bitch at all right now. I am basically sort of losing touch with reality.

Anyways i live in Kosovo so y'all know that is a death sentence, nobody gives a fuck here.

If anyone has any advice or anything y'all can comment, also shoot me a DM if you want. That's all i have.

Tl;Dr

I am going mentally insane, because im off my meds. And i am about to lose my College year, and prolly end up in a ditch soon. Hopefully i can actually go to a psych ward or something. Either way it's OVER!
Mentalcel fakecel ramblings
Dnr