I'm officially 5' 10"

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I wasn't even heightmaxxing i thought that i stopped growing but apperantly i didn't

I did do some things that may be considered as heightmaxx but as a part of my fitness regime but it wasn't intentional, I'm completely ok with 5' 10" if i won't get to 5' 11" i won't care

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Milk, PotassiumMaxxer and 3 others
I wasn't even heightmaxxing i thought that i stopped growing but apperantly i didn't

I did do some things that may be considered as heightmaxx but as a part of my fitness regime but it wasn't intentional, I'm completely ok with 5' 10" if i won't get to 5' 11" i won't care
W

• Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism
good height, not over.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, kebab and Narcissus🥀
decent
fraud to 6' and u are good

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Milk, kebab and 4 others
decent
fraud to 6' and u are good
If i will gain another inch which is not impossible and use lifts i will mog most guys at the club

My sincere condolences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, kebab, Miniskull and 1 other person
tbh 5'10 is a fine height you will never look short this site over exagerates the fact you need to be 6'1

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, JustaBadplaya, Tai Lung and 4 others
tbh 5'10 is a fine height you will never look short this site over exagerates the fact you need to be 6'1
If he went to Netherlands he would need lifts because anything under 5 ft 11 is short there.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and MagaPutinism
If he went to Netherlands he would need lifts because anything under 5 ft 11 is short there.
Yeah but that’s the Netherlands💀 in general he’s ok

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, BowlCutMogger and MagaPutinism
now imagine the dopamine rush of measuring before bed and it shows 6'3.5 barefeet

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and BowlCutMogger

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Acridax and 6foot3Mediterranean

whos this guy in your pfp? he is the epitome of terasoy LOL

• JFL
Reactions: SA7

age?

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
u/jackmoon95 from reddit
We made him a saint for a day

He is a virgin in his late 20s aka an incel in denial
how did you find his face reveal? i only see a few posts from him on r/autism (nvm i remembered they had a face reveal thing)

Nice man. I'm 5ft 11 and it's even a halo for me, especially with short girls. I get called tall by people every now and again.

• +1
every 5’11 frauds 1 inch to be 6’, so just fraud 2 inches

i went from a bit under 5'8 to a tad under or 5'10 depending on the day (morning height ) at 18 yo

5'10 is good height, saw a chart showing what percentage of women will reject you based on your height, at 5'10 you are 14.5% rejected compared to 5'6 65% or something. 5'10 is great ignore haters, most women 50%+ will reject any guy any way unless they're extremely good looking or got game. Glad you got there.

• +1

Jfl @ username