I'm probably gonna ascend even though I'm giga autist!!! Aspiecels GTFIH

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum

(Warning: Heavy Bragging)

This is the third installment of my tales from the basement story. JFL if you are a rotter and you actually read my last two threads. If you didn't pretty much there is a coworker I have who has been flirting with me but I'm super aspie and I don't know how to show interest back. Still a virgin and I miss every opportunity because of this aspie incel trait.

Anyway she was being mean to me a few days ago but yesterday morning the little hoe sent me this picture on Snapchat and I could tell she put effort into her appearance and ofc it was giga frauded. It said "hi." I gave her the first bit of validation that I ever have and I was like "wow you look really cute." She wrote "THANK YOU" in a caps just like that. Lol right after this she asked me for a ride "my dad won't let me borrow his car today, you should come pick me up and take me to work later." I said sure. We are on the same shift and I worked that day as well...

Anyway I drove to her house and she came out. When she got in the car she said hi, and we talked about our days or whatever. After a bit she said "so do you really think I'm cute?" My retarded defective aspie brain finally decided to ask the foid out and I said like "Yaa, your super cute, maybe I'll have to take you out on a date or something." She started yelling "I've been trying to get you to ask me out for the last month, I fucking knew you liked me this whole time because your always so nervous around me!" (redpill debunked btw)

The foid spent the rest of the ride lecturing me and interrogating me about why I didn't try to flirt with her back. She clearly doesn't understand the extent of my autism. After that she's like "I'll let you know when I'm free." After work I drove her to her house but as we were pulling up to her house I guess she noticed the car in her driveway was on and her mom was sitting in the car. She said "you should walk me up to the door and hug me to mess with my mom." I did and we hugged for like a good 30 seconds and she felt so soft and she pressed her tits up against me NGL it felt amazing still riding the high. I haven't hugged a foid in like 3 years. I REALLY hope I don't somehow fuck this up and NOT get inside this girl. Also I had to awkwardly walk right past her mom in the car to get to the curb and go in my car. JFL pure heaven followed by pure torture. I avoided all eye contact like the beta male I am. A true alpha would have tried to seduce the mom as well.

ANYWAY MORAL OF THE STORY IS RACE PILL IS REAL IF YOU ARE WHITE ASIAN FOIDS WILL SIMP FOR YOU HARD EVEN IF YOU ARE AUTISTIC.

Also JFL if you actually read through this whole trilogy tale. Should I make another thread if I ascend???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086, Deleted member 5786, Loveless and 1 other person
so i read this all just to tell you, i really dont care nigger

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14203
Chad's. Org again

That’s crazy!

Gj bro

pat morita nod GIF

I fucking knew you liked me this whole time because your always so nervous around me!" (redpill debunked btw)
True. If she finds you physically attractive you can be shy, nervous or whatever and she still will find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer and Deleted member 14848
Goodjob but shes asian...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Goodjob but shes asian...
Tbh I don't even know if it counts. You are playing on recruit difficulty rn man. She made all the moves, your white, taller by 7 inches, AND she's a gook. Jfl. Hopefully you get your dick wet tho

literally just microdose, it temporarily cures autism

you are a weird one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Tbh I don't even know if it counts. You are playing on recruit difficulty rn man. She made all the moves, your white, taller by 7 inches, AND she's a gook. Jfl. Hopefully you get your dick wet tho
Even though she's below average and asian it's still an 18 year old slim girl so I don't really care much. Non landwhale is really my only standard.

I did get insanely lucky though. Girls usually aren't anywhere close to high T enough to do stuff like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Even though she's below average and asian it's still an 18 year old slim girl so I don't really care much. Non landwhale is really my only standard.

I did get insanely lucky though. Girls usually aren't anywhere close to high T enough to do stuff like this.
If they like you, they make ALL the moves. A girl at my work liked me for a while, and she would constantly touch me, hug me, etc. But she was super short and had a KID, so I noped out