TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,385
- Reputation
- 36,783
I have secured a meet up with a literally htb foid with gigantic tits she is so fucking hot
I have brutally larped about my city and state and now I got a date set up in 3 weeks cuz I’m muh flying back from Sydney and my uni ( I’m not from Sydney and I’m in high school)
This is so brutal I need to make my way to her city istg I need to slay nigga
And yes she is htb I am not overrating or be being bias
I have brutally larped about my city and state and now I got a date set up in 3 weeks cuz I’m muh flying back from Sydney and my uni ( I’m not from Sydney and I’m in high school)
This is so brutal I need to make my way to her city istg I need to slay nigga
And yes she is htb I am not overrating or be being bias

