I’m really angry

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,385
Reputation
36,787
I have secured a meet up with a literally htb foid with gigantic tits she is so fucking hot

I have brutally larped about my city and state and now I got a date set up in 3 weeks cuz I’m muh flying back from Sydney and my uni ( I’m not from Sydney and I’m in high school)


This is so brutal I need to make my way to her city istg I need to slay nigga

And yes she is htb I am not overrating or be being bias
 
  • Nerd
  • JFL
Reactions: Thodian and -joe
The Htb @TGUN. Is talking about 😍💯
IMG 2775
I
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26, Thodian and TGUN.

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
28
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
31
g4rlic
g4rlic
MinionS
Replies
15
Views
68
final boss
final boss
lawrence..992
Replies
5
Views
57
lawrence..992
lawrence..992
Jack_._.
Replies
6
Views
27
Jack_._.
Jack_._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top