I’m really pathetic

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Every time I think of going Mgtow I see a really cute hqnp girl and I convert back to a cuck. Fuck me man. I don’t think I could be happy without the primal lust of a young woman. It is priceless. You can be billionaire rich but you still cant buy the raw attraction from I girl that you have an equal lust for. Guys like chico and O pry Miro etc I envy more rather than bill gates, bezos because I can’t be truly gl. Mgtow is legit for subhumans only because girls will always find someone better but if you are truly gl they will never screw you over because they worship you and your genes. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Inject t

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2756
If you want to be MGTOW you have to avoid females completely

MGTOW JFL BRO.TRUST ME I SWEAR ON MY LIFE NOT ALL GIRLS GO FOR LOOKS.JUST INCREASE YOUR LOOKS TO A REASONABLE DEGREE AND ENJOY YOUR ONLY LIFE THAT YOU HAVE.YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO HAVE SEX WITH FEMALES

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
MGTOW JFL BRO.TRUST ME I SWEAR ON MY LIFE NOT ALL GIRLS GO FOR LOOKS.JUST INCREASE YOUR LOOKS TO A REASONABLE DEGREE AND ENJOY YOUR ONLY LIFE THAT YOU HAVE.YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO HAVE SEX WITH FEMALES
Ok thanks for the tip man

These good-looking young girls are not enough to convert to a lovingly revered female figure worshiper: They are insolent and do not deserve the applause and attention they get, but if you prefer, whatever