I’m seeing too much “MUH BLACKPILL IS STUPID” threads, such huge cope

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Yours looks dictate litterly everything in your life, fate of most subhumans - normies is ldar for subhumans and betabuxx for normies. I do agree that some normies can get actual LTRs with redpill advice but it won’t the be obsession she has with the actual good looking guy. The treatment chad gets is so much better then the one normie gets

It’s not even just about relationships, it’s about overall life too. Chad has it easier in every way possible, he will get better opportunities, make more money, live a more fuffling life, will get daily validation from women while the normies are invisible to women, and the subhumans are treated like dirty creeps even if they don’t do anything

For me the blackpill has always been more about how your perceived and treated is based on the predetermined genatic lottery you went through it’s just extremely brutal and true. You niggas truly have no idea how badly subhumans are treated, women hate them for simply just existing

And before you people come in here talking about NTness, the blackpill acknowledges how important that is as well, studies due too as only 9% of autistic people ever end up getting married.

Your looks, height and ntness = how your precived no matter how you cope, stop fucking being an idiot and say “MUH BLACKPILL ISNT REAL BRO” with your retarted anecdotal evidence

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, lwlaiet060920, BigLooks22 and 27 others
You will never get that true obsession from women if your chad, which is what every man seeks in life. Every man wants women to obsess over them but in reality the men are gonna be the one obsessing over the women that’s gonna go fuck another guy she’s obsessed with anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, sudanguy, gonion wanter and 1 other person
Too many bluepillers in a blackpill forum

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, BigLooks22, Deleted member 49130 and 22 others
So true.

Attachments

• GDTA_rKWsAAKjzW.jpeg
    GDTA_rKWsAAKjzW.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Zenis
Also when I’m talking about chads I’m talking about irl chad, psl chads are pretty rare

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Also when I’m talking about chads I’m talking about irl chad, psl chads are pretty rare
Yup. Difference is you'll just notice the irl chads, but running into a psl chad will freeze you up, like "wtf did I just see that"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Pandora, nigkook and 2 others
Yup. Difference is you'll just notice the irl chads, but running into a psl chad will freeze you up, like "wtf did I just see that"
The irl chads are just the tall super nt htn jocks that play sports but psl chads are so fucking rare irl ive never seen one, their is like one psl chadlite at my school but that’s it, and its only because of his insane forward growth. His face is narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Pandora, tombradylover and 4 others
Only thing about blackpill that isn’t real is PSL dictating attraction to women, homosexual circle jerks for the most part

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, nigkook, Detective and 6 others
Only thing about blackpill that isn’t real is PSL dictating attraction to women, homosexual circle jerks for the most part
Defenitly, I think Elias de poot would be an incel in highschool if he wasent 6’2 despite “MUH HUNTER EYES” simply because he looks like a serial killer

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Detective and Kamui
Defenitly, I think Elias de poot would be an incel in highschool if he wasent 6’2 despite “MUH HUNTER EYES” simply because he looks like a serial killer
He gives heavy school shooter vibes

I think Sean O Pry also said that he wasn’t very popular in HS and that his prom date rejected him on the day of, also he got mogged hard by his brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Zeruel and Zenis

I think Sean O Pry also said that he wasn’t very popular in HS and that his prom date rejected him on the day of, also he got mogged hard by his brother
Ya he’s Defenitly the kid that sits in the corner and gets made fun of if he wasent 6’2

Neither was Gandy tbh, also rameriz was incel .
A lot of these psl gods have no real world appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Detective and Kamui
@Nick.Harte

@11yearoldprostitute

Last edited:

Hernan Drago has also said he was bullied in hs and wasn't very successful in his dating life before 25

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Framemogger69, nigkook, Zeruel and 2 others
Hernan Drago has also said he was bullied in hs and wasn't very successful in his dating life before 25
I mean to be fair he was a fatass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nigkook and kanderior
it’s all about confidence and being alpha man im telling you

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
OP is too much of a pussy to get surgery btw

17 but he’ll never get it and copes with “i dont have enough money”
barely any 17 year old has that kinda money for surgeries bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Zenis
looksmax? more like copemax lol, it was and wil always be that way

"hey guys, i saw a 5'2 balding indiant with a hot girl, blackpill debunked" meanwhile all i see is ltbs dating chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member and Zenis
Yours looks dictate litterly everything in your life, fate of most subhumans - normies is ldar for subhumans and betabuxx for normies. I do agree that some normies can get actual LTRs with redpill advice but it won’t the be obsession she has with the actual good looking guy. The treatment chad gets is so much better then the one normie gets

It’s not even just about relationships, it’s about overall life too. Chad has it easier in every way possible, he will get better opportunities, make more money, live a more fuffling life, will get daily validation from women while the normies are invisible to women, and the subhumans are treated like dirty creeps even if they don’t do anything

For me the blackpill has always been more about how your perceived and treated is based on the predetermined genatic lottery you went through it’s just extremely brutal and true. You niggas truly have no idea how badly subhumans are treated, women hate them for simply just existing

And before you people come in here talking about NTness, the blackpill acknowledges how important that is as well, studies due too as only 9% of autistic people ever end up getting married.

Your looks, height and ntness = how your precived no matter how you cope, stop fucking being an idiot and say “MUH BLACKPILL ISNT REAL BRO” with your retarted anecdotal evidence
you failed to take age into account, id rather be an ugly 14yo boy with a virgin stacy gf than be a 34yo chad who has to work overtime for his meh looking wife and kids

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I’m getting genio as soon as I’m 18 dumbsss
This is a looksmax forum, I am blue pilled but am still getting surgery because I know looks matter

you failed to take age into account, id rather be an ugly 14yo boy with a virgin stacy gf than be a 34yo chad who has to work overtime for his meh looking wife and kids
Stacy gf will leave you 100 percent when you get to college and then you will just be incel

• +1
Stacy gf will leave you 100 percent when you get to college and then you will just be incel
at least you get to take her virginity and have her at her prime

• +1
This is a looksmax forum, I am blue pilled but am still getting surgery because I know looks matter
“I am blue pilled”

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
Water thread. They come from tiktok don't expect them to being sentient.
But yeah in summary nature is CRUEL

• +1
hindu cope

• +1
Just use anecdotes theory
Just stop being an autistic indian fapping to dating site graphs all day and go outside and see for yourself theory

If those kind of users experienced being good looking for a day they would stop. They're under the typical normie delusion that good looks are just a bonus. They're everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, 6′2 still over, Framemogger69 and 1 other person
If those kind of users experienced being good looking for a day they would stop. They're under the typical normie delusion that good looks are just a bonus. They're everything.
if I became good looking I would still be a virgin neet rotter with a fucked up mind

Just a reminder if you haven't fucked a white girl or a lightskin ethnic foid, you're still a virgin. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

O

Incel don't you realise it's based on confidence and charm

If you already normie looking, have a good friend group + job and don’t care too much about fucking women looks are cope but none of this forum has any of that

On this one you are out of touch with reality. A face like his attracts a lot of attention, it's very beautiful. several girls would be obsessed with him. he would get a girlfriend easily. the only impediment is if he was too introverted.
If normal handsome white boys already attract attention, imagine a face like Elias's.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over