I'm self banning to take a break from my fetish and this forum.

FeelingTheMog

FeelingTheMog

Asian ricedick cuck. Self banned, rethinking life.
I realize I've been kinda leaning very far into my fetish. It's kind of going too far. I actually thought of specifically finding a tall, hung white jock chad with a huge BWC to impregnate my GF.

Unironically I was even asking her about her latest menstruation cycle so I could line up a BWC bull with her ovulation.

I kinda snapped out of it when I was talking to @Chinacurry.

I'm gonna take a break and reflect on it. May or may not come back.

So long.

@Entschuldigung @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Cheesyrumble @Magical Apple @Vietnam @smoothsexy @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @LiteralCaucasian @Blackgymmax @kumquat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, smoothsexy, Wallenberg and 4 others
No one cares kill yourself you chinksect

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Patient A, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Bye cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, smoothsexy, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Good luck bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Allandro, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
I realize I've been kinda leaning very far into my fetish. It's kind of going too far. I actually thought of specifically finding a tall, hung white jock chad with a huge BWC to impregnate my GF.

Unironically I was even asking her about her latest menstruation cycle so I could line up a BWC bull with her ovulation.

So long.

@Entschuldigung @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Cheesyrumble @Magical Apple @Vietnam @smoothsexy @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @LiteralCaucasian @Blackgymmax @kumquat
The said tall white jock

Good. This BWC shit isn’t good for you bro. You’re torturing and self mogging yourself it’s mental illness. BBC cuckolding is way healthier and more fun for all parties.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

So long.

dog some more life fule for you is if you look into jelqing, it makes your dick grow that way you arent such an Asian cuck to white dudes.

• +1
Reactions: FeelingTheMog

So long.

No gook not bbc it’s bwc

Attachments

• IMG_6402.MOV
    7.1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back