IM SERIOUS ITS OVER FOR ME pls help GTFIH

A

ascendingcoper

Iron
Guys my most major flaws at least in my opinion are my jaw and nose, my nose honestly doesn’t brother me that bad compared to my jaw. Is there anything I can try that doesn’t include surgery to fix? Thumbpulling, etc?

On an unrelated note should I try Volufiline to try and get fat pads under my eyes?

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Omg you're a similar case to me but better looking, bimax

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
u have to get surgery idk why so many people think some tiktok cope is changing their bones

• +1
Reactions: ibzygo
you just need to strengthen your jaw muscles and you're nose will not matter, your nose isnt the best but not that bad lmao

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Is there any way to fix or change the appearance of philtrum without surgery, also what is wrong with it?
Whats wrong is that it’s sticking out and I’m not sure if this will work but u could try lipo gel, ur ramses nose however is only possible to fix with surgery, if u do rhino maybe they’ll give u a bonus treat and fix ur philtrum :ROFLMAO:

Ah too late bro, might get some slight results but nothin noticable
I started puberty at like 16 or 17 bruh u sure? I was really late, both parents didn’t start until in college. Either way wouldn’t hurt, do u mind elaborating?

Guys my most major flaws at least in my opinion are my jaw and nose, my nose honestly doesn’t brother me that bad compared to my jaw. Is there anything I can try that doesn’t include surgery to fix? Thumbpulling, etc?

On an unrelated note should I try Volufiline to try and get fat pads under my eyes?
Improve eyebrows, forward growth,chin, upper lip, jaw isnt even bad, maybe you think about it because you need to improve chin and forward growth

Improve eyebrows, forward growth,chin, upper lip, jaw isnt even bad, maybe you think about it because you need to improve chin and forward growth
Yea I dye them dark brown but am using monorail to make them thicker, only started about 2 weeks ago tho. Buying Volufiline for under eye fat pads and top lip. I am gonna mew, thump, and use the towel method and see how that works. Just sucks cause I won’t be able to really see changes until after my bulk and when I cut.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and pirichichuchuchu

horseface brutal

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
need more bones bro and its not compact
I just started test, about to add in an ai when it comes and hopping on mast for bone gains, stay tuned for the cut( I hope it does something maybe cope tho)

• +1
it will do gl if your under 16 hgh with test better from bg cheap asf bhai
I’m 19, started puberty at around 16 tho, hgh probably wouldn’t do much but who knows, my roommate is running it tho haha, so maybe I’ll consider

• +1
Yea I dye them dark brown but am using monorail to make them thicker, only started about 2 weeks ago tho. Buying Volufiline for under eye fat pads and top lip. I am gonna mew, thump, and use the towel method and see how that works. Just sucks cause I won’t be able to really see changes until after my bulk and when I cut.
The changes after will be more surprising but still dont think its gonna change your face 100%

• +1
The changes after will be more surprising but still dont think its gonna change your face 100%
Yea but since I am roiding I am hoping it will be a little more noticeable , but yea I can’t expect anything crazy

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu and Outerz14
I started puberty at like 16 or 17 bruh u sure? I was really late, both parents didn’t start until in college. Either way wouldn’t hurt, do u mind elaborating?
Just chew mastic for 4 hours daily, dont start with 4 hours since day one tho, progressive overload to it, also chew slowly to avoid tmj

Why tf would u need more under eye fat if you already have aegyo sal? Lose weight bloat lord then get a rhino and bimax. U have absolutely no uppermxillary projection

I already made an amazing morph of you
Shut the fuck up and go ask people here on how to achieve it.

you just need to strengthen your jaw muscles and you're nose will not matter, your nose isnt the best but not that bad lmao
kill yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: Sapphiremaxxing
Okay so I saw your physique which is actually pretty good, I'm not gonna lie. I honestly see a lot of potential with your frontal. Now the main problems are (as you pointed out) your nose and your jaw. Your nose wouldn't look that big if your jaw & chin were more prominent. So as I see it, you have a few options.

Option 1) Wait out your puberty and wait for your jaw to develop more. The only problem with this is that generally, people have jaws that look similar to the jaw they have when they get out of puberty. You're 19 but if I recall, you said you hit puberty late. I don't think your jaw will look much different by the end of your puberty. I can suggest you start mewing and correct your tongue posture but I don't know how big of an effect this will really have, especially on your chin (if any effect at all)

Option 2) You get surgery for your jaw and chin. There are a lot of people who are more knowledgeable about surgeries than I am. The main thing people will recommend is a bimax and a chin implant. You could also opt for a sliding genioplasty. I don't want to just recommend surgeries because if you are serious, you should book a consultation with the best surgeon you can find and get their opinion.

Overall your frontal actually looks very good. It's really your side profile that looks bad. You're around high MTN as of right now.

And as for your eye area and volufiline, I'm not quite sure on that. I have no experience with volufiline, so I don't want to recommend it as a way to help. It's entirely possible it could help, but maybe you can ask some people who have used it what their experiences were like.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and ryuken

Try not to get surgery what softmaxxes have you done already