I'm settling the debate on heightmaxxing tomorrow

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
I'll be making posts on several subreddits and Quora tomorrow (using a scrap account) arguing for the validity of heightmaxxing, in hopes that medical professionals and others with experience in related fields will be tempted to respond. I'll be posting the results on here in a few days after I've gathered enough opinions. What I've thought is that I'd post a stack (MK-667, CJC-1295, Hexarelin, etc.) along with the argument that stimulating growth hormone production can increase height as long as the growth plates are still open. Anyone have any suggestions about stuff I should add?

too long; didn't read: making a post that will try to either prove or disprove the legitimacy of heightmaxxing, need suggestions on what to add to the posts

EDIT: one subreddit I'll be posting on is r/changemyview, this is a high user-count and active subreddit and my post should gain a bit of attention. also I realize that users @Extra Chromosome and @Wincel have offered compelling arguments that heightmaxxing does work, but studies and logic can often be misleading in cases like these

Last edited:
no one will dispute it with your given pathway of discussion, you'll more than likely receive comments on side effects of HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
All jew bullshit, people seriously don't believe any of this shit. First result for mk677 is "cure AIDS report", nothing to do with bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Save him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
no one will dispute it with your given pathway of discussion, you'll more than likely receive comments on side effects of HGH.

What do you mean? I try to not sound close-minded and unlikable when posting on here but that's hard to do sometimes. Thanks for the feedback though, I'll work on changing my attitude when posting here from now on. I still need to know how to make my posts open for discussion tomorrow.

Can you please tell me what I should do differently?

• +1
subreddits and Quora
I have scoured the net for info about height. Quora raises my cortisol, all bullshit from curries saying how HGH will kill you.

Reddit is ogre as well

0 information, you are better off reading epiphysial plate ossification mechanisms from ncbi, cartilage, osteoblasts and osteoclasts, estrogen and testosterone effects etc...

Papers can be found full on sci-hub.tw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, roiddroid, The Dude Abides and 4 others
(((sci-hub.tw))), also fuck you for giving my computer aids

• So Sad
I have scoured the net for info about height. Quora raises my cortisol, all bullshit from curries saying how HGH will kill you.

Reddit is ogre as well

0 information, you are better off reading epiphysial plate ossification mechanisms from ncbi, cartilage, osteoblasts and osteoclasts, estrogen and testosterone effects etc...

t. Curry

• So Sad
Quora, oh my God what a bluepilled site.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Currycellmate, TBOLT and 1 other person
Link to your reddit account?

facebook tier question ngl

I'll be making posts on several subreddits and Quora tomorrow (using a scrap account) arguing for the validity of heightmaxxing, in hopes that medical professionals and others with experience in related fields will be tempted to respond. I'll be posting the results on here in a few days after I've gathered enough opinions. What I've thought is that I'd post a stack (MK-667, CJC-1295, Hexarelin, etc.) along with the argument that stimulating growth hormone production can increase height as long as the growth plates are still open. Anyone have any suggestions about stuff I should add?

too long; didn't read: making a post that will try to either prove or disprove the legitimacy of heightmaxxing, need suggestions on what to add to the posts

EDIT: one subreddit I'll be posting on is r/changemyview, this is a high user-count and active subreddit and my post should gain a bit of attention. also I realize that users @Extra Chromosome and @Wincel have offered compelling arguments that heightmaxxing does work, but studies and logic can often be misleading in cases like these
Thanks bro, you know this heightmaxxing shit has been driving me insane as you've posted on some of my threads. Don't want to waste puberty.

Thanks bro, you know this heightmaxxing shit has been driving me insane as you've posted on some of my threads. Don't want to waste puberty.

Np dude I'll be sure to update you when I've gotten a good amount of answers. Have you started using the MK-677 you bought?
Link to your reddit account?

I'm using a scrap account for these for obvious reasons

Reddit is ogre as well

True but it's always worth trying for something like this. I know Quora will have a shitton of fake answers but Reddit should be better

Np dude I'll be sure to update you when I've gotten a good amount of answers. Have you started using the MK-677 you bought?

I'm using a scrap account for these for obvious reasons

True but it's always worth trying for something like this. I know Quora will have a shitton of fake answers but Reddit should be better
Nah, hasn't shipped yet. But I probably will wait to touch the stuff. I'm planning to go to an endocrinologist to get my plates checked first.

Last edited: